[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is something you wish you someone told you when growing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Kermit.jpg (466KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Kermit.jpg
466KB, 1280x960px
What is something you wish you someone told you when growing up and leaving high school?
>>
Talking with random strangers is easier than it looks.
>>
It wont get better.

Origil
>>
dont waste your time with a girl who only wants you for your Big Dick
>>
>>37625769
Never trust a woman.
Theyre all selfish, rotten, shallow, vapid witches, who think the world revolves around them, and knows how to use her vagina to manipulate you, and anyone else with a penis, including her own father, to get what she wants.
You could hand them the world, and it wouldnt even be enough. Not even close. They will stab you in the back in a moments notice, and are always waiting for the next best thing, And when that next best thing comes along, shell get it, and plan for the betrayal for when the even better thing comes along.

Use them for the only thing theyre good for, the hole between their legs, and throw them out right after like the trash they are.
>>
>>37625769
Dont believe about university being a different place where people have similar interests - it's the same shithole. Also get in lifting otherwise you'll gain 70 pounds per 4 years.
>>
Do not look for a girlfriend immediately. Try to be friends before asking a girl to be your girlfriend. Overall, don't just base your entire life on looking for a girlfriend, instead try to meet and make friends, they'll make you much happier.
>>
>>37625891

People do have similar interests with me though. I met a lot of friends in my Programming club. Although it's not a University, but a CC instead.
>>
Going to university is a huge waste of time and money, even if it's a good one
>>
>>37625990
>Do not look for a girlfriend immediately. Try to be friends before asking a girl to be your girlfriend. Overall, don't just base your entire life on looking for a girlfriend, instead try to meet and make friends, they'll make you much happier
Sounds like Michael Scott.
>>
>>37625769
Don't give a shit about your "career", people are all that really matter. Don't think you can achieve anything by focusing on work when your personal life is shit.
>>
-There's no one right way to live your life. Do what makes you happy
-work and study harder so you can get a high paying job
-make absolutely sure you want to work in IT
-being social and well liked by most people is critical to success and happiness in life
-do martial arts. It's a respectable hobby
-stand up for yourself and don't let people walk over you, even if it means getting beat up
-seriously, learn to be fucking sociable and well liked. All confidence, happiness and success comes from this
- don't be such a pansy
-assume you're right about something unless proven otherwise.
-people will forgive mistakes as long as you learn
-people are finicky and you can't tell how they're going to react to things
-99% of people will look out for their self interest before even thinking of you. You should too
I'm sure there's more
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.