[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot stuff you did in school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

File: laughing frog.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
laughing frog.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
I pissed my pants during the college entrance exams in high school. There were no bathroom breaks and I drank too much water before the test I guess. No one said anything
>>
File: 1492456508637.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1492456508637.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>>37625478
You're a fucking legend OP.

I cried during almost every exam during my last year of high school because of my shitty anxiety. Chad used to bully me because of this, until I punched him in front of his gf. I became much more hated after this.
>>
>>37625478
OP....
Well then. I remember accurately labeling and decorating my paper on photosynthesis, obviously the old stacy teacher forcibly grabbed my hand and then erased everything. All of my hard work paper. I was literally bawling my eyes out. After that she was fired, I think because she did some other shit to another student. Everybody then bullied me afterwards.
>>
>>37625999
>hated for standing up to brad
Normies are such assholes
>>
File: 170.jpg (32KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
170.jpg
32KB, 720x460px
>>37626055
I know, bunch of sheeps were afraid of him. I'm in college now and it's worse than hell. I just want to watch anime all day and post here with you guys.
>>
>>37625478
>there is this one group of guys at my school who are very charismatic and have a lot of normie friends.
>i become pretty good friends with them
>their sense of humour mostly relies on hyperbolized reactions and mockingly expressing normal observations
>one day in art class, one of them sends a book flying across the table, screaming "TASTE MY WRATH"
>me, trying to blend in with the nomalfags, autistically responds with "OH NO, THAT'S A FAST MOOOOOOVING BOOK"
>everyone stare
>i apologize for acting this way
>the next day everyone avoids me
> i have destroyed my only chance of blending in with the normies
>>
File: 544.png (220KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
544.png
220KB, 373x327px
>>37625478
And that's what you find to be humorous?
>>
Fapped in class freshman year.
>Summer School
>English class was in the library computer lab for some reason.
>Sit at front end towards the reception desk
>Fat girl sitting across from me had her DD cleavage showing.
>Have a hard on for her the rest of class
>About 5-10 minutes before the end of class
>Start rubbing
>While rubbing, I went down to get something in my backpack.
>Saw she was wearing a skirt
>Along with her fat legs and thighs, saw her panties were white.
>She seemed to be hairy, top area was darker than I suspected.
>Almost there
>Jolted back up but hit the left side of my head on the desk.
>She looked at me and asked if I was okay
>She places her hand on top of mine as she asks
>Cum the moment she places it and the class bell rings
>Tell her yeah and start packing up
>As we leave the librarian looks at me in disgust
>Leave with a smug smile
It was the last day I'd see either of the two.
>>
>>37626401
The fuck? I am a robot, and I'd never do anything like that.
>>
File: 1491883156951.png (141KB, 502x502px) Image search: [Google]
1491883156951.png
141KB, 502x502px
>took a dookie into the urinal
>nobody knew who did it and there was a big assembly about it and how the janitor doesn't deserve this
>>
>>37625478
I wore diapers to class in college all the time for fetish reasons
>>
File: 1497026447078.png (125KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1497026447078.png
125KB, 400x388px
>>37626453
motherfucker someone did this in my school too
>>
>>37625478
I once blended up cooked rice and mixed in cocoa powder then rolled it in cocoa powder so it was the color of a turd, then baked it in the oven until it was completely solid. looked real as fuck. i put it on the rim of the sink in the main school bathroom and stuck a dime in it for effect. everyone grouped up around the bathroom going in one at a time to see if someone really squeezed one out on the sink. thought it would be funny to grab the fake turd and throw it out at them. nobody believed it was fake or that i made it. that was in 9th grade. i was forevermore known as the dude who retrieved a turd from the bathroom sink bare handed to throw it at the grills.
>>
>>37626157
Sounds like you overestimated how advanced their sense of humor was. You're on a higher level of irony than them
>>
File: goots.jpg (62KB, 375x426px) Image search: [Google]
goots.jpg
62KB, 375x426px
i will never forget this as long as i live

>be 2010, 8th grade
>got into anime the previous year and set on the path of the robot from a young age
>doing what i normally do before classes start, sit out near the stairs and talk to my only weeb friend
>spot a cute girl, short dark hair, blue eyes
>i didn't know how to talk to girls at this time
>about 2 months pass and i finally get a chance to talk to her after the last bell
>on the way to the buses i catch her
>introduce myself
something goes wrong
>brain turns off
>introduce myself like it's fucking kindergarten
>"hi, i'm anon, i learned how to do laundry last week"
>"O-okay that's cool" says the girl
>keep talking to her til we get to the buses
>never look at her again after i realized what i fucking said

this, and something else that happened the next year in high school is the reason i'm gay now
>>
>>37625478
>spend breaks in toilets
>scribble "long live Trump" and "i will fuck you till exhaustion" on walls
>>
>>37626700
>long live Trump
>in high school

How long ago was this? How young are the posters here nowadays? No wonder this board is going to shit. Please stop posting
>>
File: IMG_0943.jpg (1022KB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0943.jpg
1022KB, 3024x3024px
>>37626700
Was it you who wrote this on a bathroom stall I took a shit in at the mall?
>>
>>37626424
Not like I whipped out my dick, it was just sticking up pressing against my pants so I said fuck it.
>>
>>37625478
these are all things i did
>laugh meniacally for no reason, even in silent classes
>listen to music whilst everyone did the work because i already did it
>lie when people ask me for answers or help
>play mtg with my one friend in class
>not do the homework
>didnt bring in my pe kit for an entire term, teacher didnt care (non-gcse pe was a fucking riot)
>almost break some kids finger cos he stole my pencil
>tell women to fuck off

I was very very good at maths which carried me through high school. teachers liked me cos i didnt interupt, mostly
>>
>>37626735
I did shit like this but nah.

>>37626727
I was a senior in the early months of his campaign.
>>
When I was in elementary school I used to shit myself during class when I couldn't handle it anymore, and pretended I was feeling sick I asked if they could call my mother to come and pick me up. Luckily my classmates couldn't smell anything (my shit doesn't smell like 90% of times, this since I was a kid)
I just didn't like using school bathrooms.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.