[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly is the point of this board? Srs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: avatar_1252762_1495845144.png (222KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
222KB, 426x640px
What exactly is the point of this board?
Srs
>>
>>37625466
A place for social rejects and manchildren to talk about their opinions and interests
>>
>>37625489
Oh. Seems like some sort of hate site.
Would be cool to just come here for advice and comfort for our shit lives rather than post atrocious shit. Sounds ideal for social outcasts to lift each other up rather than kick eachother down.
>>
>>37625466
At this point? Shitposting. Just like all the other boards.
>>
pretty sure it's a containment board for the retards that want to complain about girls so they don't infest the other boards, kind of like how /pol/ contains the edgy white supremacists
>>
>>37625553
kicking each other down is a form of self lifting, in a way.
>>
>>37625747
At least, normalfags are sucking /pol/'s dick "cuz it's kool !
>>
>>37625466
I come here mostly to brag about my penis size 8.5 by 7.2, and spam trap threads to turn weak willed robots into faggots 'm not even gay its just fun
>>
>>37625766
Hmm. You mean like the outcome of something like fatshaming for example? Like a person gets roasted for being fat or w.e and then takes it as a wake up call to get their shit together? Like that?
>>
>>37625466
Pretty sure this board is run by homosexuals and fembots so there is no point unless you are into those 2
>>
>>37625880
Op here, you're a mad one hahahahaha.
Didn't think it was possible. I thought people were just born gay or nah.
>>
>>37625747
Whats strange is the average age of /r9k/ users is "18" and /pol/ is 26
>>
>>37625918
Some are others turn prison gay here and after years of exposure they atart fapping to traps and other gay shit
>>
Hey guys op again. Do you think this is overall healthy for people to be here? I mean when I'm low I hop into those depressed people threads or w.e and open up but in comparison I see more hatred. If I should leave to shield my sanity where should I go?
>>
>>37625466
The point is to make the shortest and most number of posts that you can without being muted.
>>
>>37625466
wallowing in self pity

orignal comment
>>
>>37625956
No it's not healthy at all. This website uses instant gratification (refresh the same catalog for hours) to keep you in. This is time that could be used to better us NEET's but no we prefer to wallow in self-pity since it is better short term wise. r9k addiction is a very real thing, it's just not as advertised as other addictions because the people who actually have it don't want to speak up.
>>
I've been on 4chan since about 2008. /r9k/ used to be slow, sad /b/. Now it's turning into wizardchan for some reason.
>>
>>37625466
Ti plan the next beta uprising while feeding false information to the FBI.
>>
File: 1491001802439.jpg (162KB, 638x754px) Image search: [Google]
1491001802439.jpg
162KB, 638x754px
>>37626124
Ah. I certainly see where you're coming from here. It just sort of feels like my back is against the wall here. I'm sure people can relate to the whole scenario of
*open r9k*
Ok time to leave this shithole
*reopens tab* lmao
I try to be productive and but I think I could do more. (I just study tb h)
I get told the typical
"Lol lift, buddy" im too poor for weights.
>>
>>37626078
That can't be very good.
>>
I use it to feel anger because I think I have a problem.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.