[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

like, you know nya

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1713.png (302KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1713.png
302KB, 1280x720px
like, you know
nya
>>
>>37625120
Steven Universe might be the show with the worst anime references of all time. Just remembering that Initial D episode almost makes me puke.
>>
>>37625144
The fact that you judge it based on anime references is alarming, anon.
>>
>>37625120
Get the fuck off my board you manchild.
>>
Is she based off of Mia Khalifa?
>>
>>37625154
I didn't judge the whole show, I just said that the references are fucking awful. But Steven Universe in general is awful so it's fitting I guess.
>>
stop it anon!
I like SU too but this isn't the board to post it on
>>
>>37625161
I'm not a man? Legally not a child either? You should quit being rude. That'd probably better your chances of making it out of here.
>>37625164
Umm who's that? I don't think so?
>>37625183
Stop what exactly?
>>
>>37625183
>I like SU too

The you can fuck off too. Get that candy ass off my fucking board.
>>
>>37625294
Quit being a larping faggot and just gtfo already.
>>
>>37625299
>my board
I'm pretty sure you don't own anything here, just someone who frequents it if anything at all.
>>37625330
I don't think you know what larping means? Besides the point you're being very hateful towards homosexuals. Sheesh. I'll stay though, it's evident you love my posts.
>>
>>37625388
Stop bumping your own thread, mentally ill cunt.
>>
>>37625502
Merely responding to posts? Besides the point you bumped my thread in the process. It's not like I really care otherwise so. Whatever you say weirdo. You shouldn't call me mentally ill either because I'm clearly not. Duh.
>>
>>37625120
did anyone else get memed into watching this show? Its so fucking terrible
>>
>>37625588
I saw one episode and it thought it was good, but the sjw agenda in it kind of tirggered me
>>
You guys know Steven knows what it's like to have a vagina because he's had one before on multiple occasions.
>>
>>37625588
I thought I would get some cool alien gem societies and shit, but they chose to focus on steven and his fucking butt buddies so I just stopped giving a fuck.
>>
>>37625588
I still watch even though I recognize that it's pretty shit. I came very close to dropping it around Onion Gang
>>
>>37625588
Umm it's not for everyone I guess? I just think it's cute.
>>37625614
What do you mean? I'm confused.
>>37625653
Waah?
>>37625667
You should watch the latest episodes, they get more in depth to their society as a whole. Well what we don't know of them from previous episodes I guess.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.