[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the shadow people are coming back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: shadowpeople.jpg (107KB, 782x673px) Image search: [Google]
shadowpeople.jpg
107KB, 782x673px
anyone else feeling unusually bad the last few days?

i cant sleep at night, i cant concentrate at day, caffeine does nothing to help me, took 1 gram today nothing happened

and shadow people are coming back
>>
>>37623594
i haven't been visited by shadows in over a month. feels good.
>>
>>37623611
how

pls tell me
>>
>>37623594

Are you suffering from sleep paralysis?
>>
>>37623594
I only get visited and physically tormented on drugs but yes not to fuel any delusions i have not slept in 2 days and am in pain but remarkably energetic
>>
>>37623621
i don't know.
i 3 months ago i was visited by them every day. it was terrible.
i tried praying before sleep. it worked the first couple of days, but then it backfired.
when i realized praying was useless, i tried convincing myself that they weren't real, but the shadows gave me neck spasms.
i tried making an inanimate object my "imaginary friend" and it worked for around a week, but they eventually came back again.
i changed the room i slept, but the shadows found me within 2 days. i reached a point were i was terribly afraid of the dark/night/being alone.

then... it just stopped. idk why maybe they got tired of bullying me.
>>
File: tumblr_olnj0mRBmf1sndzdgo1_500.jpg (177KB, 500x687px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olnj0mRBmf1sndzdgo1_500.jpg
177KB, 500x687px
I know this sounds stupid but things always get worse for me around the full moon.

What are the shadow people btw
>>
They used to visit me, this sounds retarded but it worked for me. They finally crossed the line when I was doing yard work and started surrounding me which scared me alot. I yelled out them to go away or stop bugging me, I don't remember my exact words. I didn't see them again after that.
>>
>>37623594
No shadow people; but the shadows are moving more frequently and with more intensity.
>>
>>37623694
oh i forgot to mention that i became a satanist. how dumb can i be, that was probably why they stopped.
>>
I'm 22 and have never suffered from sleep paralysis. Are some people just immune to them or are they bound to happen at some point in everyone's life?
>>
>>37623730
it has to do with how you sleep. people who can fall asleep quickly and not wake up easily tend to be safer from this phenomenon.
>>
>>37623594
>shadow people
n00b here pls explain what are "shadow people". Google is not giving anything.
>>
>>37623594
Always saw shadow people when I took to much Lexipro. And objects would appear in my room as well, always disappearing when I touched them.
>>
>>37623767
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_person
>>
>>37623767
Shadow suddenly appear in the corner of your vision, but when you go to look they almost always vanish as you look at them.

It's worse when you can see them moving in the corner of your eye, or when there are more than 1.
>>
>>37623594
yes
the past few days have been pretty bad
a lot of weird mental disturbances i dont usually have
i think something is unhappy and reality is about to take a bit of a fall
>>
>>37623594

How are there so many people here who don't know what shadow people are... Jesus are normies spared that hell, too? I've seen them my whole life. Though I haven't seen one in close to 2 years now so feels good.
>>
>>37623803

" is the perception of a patch of shadow as a living, humanoid figure" Do you mean that they are real or that we think they're real and they're still a pain in the ass.
>>
File: 6tag_090617-222151.jpg (394KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6tag_090617-222151.jpg
394KB, 1080x1080px
>>37623813
>>37623780
>>37623700
>>37623695
>>37623669
So it's not just me?

Is something really bad going to happen?
>>
Get into total darkness. That way no shadows.
>>
>>37623890
it feels like it
maybe not something huge but something bigger than what has happened in the past decade
>>
>>37623890

It's just going to get more frequent and intense. Sometimes you're not sure if there's someone in the room with you when you go in. Corners and where the light ends are where they like to live the most. They run as quickly as you can look at them.
>>
>>37623648
Not op i do these fuckers haunt me everytime. i get slp para probly once a month and in sporadic chunks
>>
Get a black light. They can't go in that.
>>
Idk if it was my half conscious mind goin haywire but the worst experience i had was one of the fuckers tried to drag me out of bed for what felt like 45 minutes i couldnt move or scream but eventually willed myself awake.
Me and my closest childhood friend both experience them and have correlating stories. Ive found i always see them on opiates. Never fails. Just as im about to fall asleep i get locked in the fucking shadow realm every fucking time.
>>
>>37624030
you're misinterpreting your visions
these beings offer you insights
they aren't out to kill you
it would be like you going cross country to step on an ant
>>
>>37624030
>>37623813
>>37624016
You paranoid schizophrene freaks do realise it's not real right?
>>
>>37624434
what is real?
99.9999% of reality is empty space
we are all shown things for a reason
higher beings wouldn't do this just for kicks like apes would
>>
>>37624511
So what reason? There are no higher beings just your brain fucking with you.
>>
>>37624574
Youre not a brain in a vat, right?
>>
>>37623890
Not on a cosmic level, cultural or even societal level.

Shadows may move more but that doesn't mean the world's going to implode.
>>
Take like 200mg diphenhydramine, that'll fix it
>>
>>37623594
I just willed myself not to be afraid of them, if they show up, remind yourself that they're more akin to critters or creatures than harmful entities. Just harmless flashes of light and shadow that can't even touch you.

If you want to go even further you could rationalize that moving shadows are just less vivid hallucinations and are a part of your mental illness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l67RK_tvaM
>>
>>37623694
Go to a psychiatrist before you murder your family
>>
>>37624623
Idk what you wanna say with this but yeah I'm not that philosopy makes no fucking sense to me.
>>
File: 1494220167566.jpg (940KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1494220167566.jpg
940KB, 2560x1600px
I dont get it. Do you people really see shadow people? Is it all some meta meme or something? How come youre all not locked up in an asylum?
>>
>>37623594
>caffeine

Stimulants make you more paranoid you fool.
>>
>>37625755
>caffeine
>stimulant
NORMIE DETECTED
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.