[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think the average boy is getting more feminine?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1483418344888.png (76KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
1483418344888.png
76KB, 500x331px
Do you think the average boy is getting more feminine?
>>
>>37623562
As opposed to when?
The more influence women have, the more feminized everything will become
>>
Hopefully we're headed into a femboy golden age and I get slay mad boypussy
>>
>>37623562
They seem more submissive, but I don't know if that make them more feminine per se.
>>
Yes. Look at young adult guys from over 20 years ago and compare them to how we look today. They looked like what we'll look like at 30.
>>
>>37623562
No. I think nothing is changing really.
>>
>>37623562
I think boys and girls should be in separate classes, with men teaching boys and women teaching girls.

But the cunts wouldnt allow that because every other girl wants to be a fucking teacher. I remember 4 male teachers I had and countless other women teachers. The men were the best teachers imo. If they could at least get a 50:50 representation it might stop all this beta behavior.

Ideally... a male AND female teacher for each class sharing the workload. One lectures while the other addresses individual needs for those who have questions without interrupting class.
>>
>>37624085
>One lectures while the other addresses individual needs for those who have questions without interrupting class.
I agree. This is a good way of working the male and female brains to their max potential.
>>
>>37623593
You think it's women's fault that boys play vidya and jerk off to traps now?
>>
>>37623562
I'm a feminine looking boy.

I have to compensate by acting like a thug and being aggressive and hurting others.
>>
File: 1496711097444.png (383KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
1496711097444.png
383KB, 900x563px
Yeah, I think so but I don't have a idea why it is.
I'm a good example myself.
>>
>>37623562
Yes. Men are taking on qualities which in the past were considered feminine. In particular men are much more talkative than in the past. My great grandfather was known to go for days without speaking at all.
>>
God I hope so, the world needs more feminine traits in order to survive. The days of hunter gatherer, and forcefully taking what we need are over. Now more than ever, we need compassion, empathy, and intuition in order to survive as a species.

The world is too full of hatred, masculinity is fucking retarded.

Im not even gay
>>
>>37623562
when they're putting estrogen in the water supply, what do you expect? This is why young boys are descending into trapdom and young girls are getting big tiddies and asses
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.