/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many robots fell for the STEM meme?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: twitter.png (540KB, 599x618px) Image search: [Google]
twitter.png
540KB, 599x618px
How many robots fell for the STEM meme?
>>
>>37623384
Don't even get me started on female computer scientists. Don't get me wrong, I've met some who were VERY smart. Smarter than me and most of the class. But the rest? Very subpar, mostly got through thanks to groups of beta retards who helped them with everything. Then they come out of school and immediately get a job where they don't really do that much, but every manager of an IT firm wants to brag about how they have a woman in their team.

I mean sure, there were guys there who also sucked. But they got sacked, the bitches didn't because of the help from betas. Not to mention their grading was most likely less harsh, because when you're doing a campaign to "get girls into IT" it's not in your best interest to kick them out. I don't have a proof for this though, obviously. Other than a couple incidents involving the students whoring themselves out, which happens everywhere.
>>
I'm considering changing my major to chemistry but I don't know if it's a worthwhile career. Is it worth it if I only want a 4 year degree?

Please don't give me a meme answer because the community college I go to now is so retarded that I don't trust them giving me advice, and I don't know where else to ask.
>>
>>37623384
my field is the biggest group of good old boys around
>>
>>37623384
I've been considering changing into linguistics because I could still use programming languages and shit, but have less complete retards to deal with.
>>
>>37623384
STEM isn't overrated. The problem is that robots don't realize the same rules that apply to the real world apply to STEM. The top paying STEM jobs go to 190 cm tall Chads with good social skills and model looks. You need to actually have connections, looks, and so on. If you don't have these things you'll end up seeing your job offshored to Pajeetistan or taken by a token nigger/roastie/spic/etc
>>
>>37623435
Oh man, I love meeting the "floater" women like that in the workplace. They remind me of the ditzy cashiers at drive-through restaurants. If you use exact change at the drive-though, the guys will try to count your change correctly, but sometimes you get one of those ladies who just looks at your 49 cents in nickels and pennies and says, "uhh I'm sure it's correct :)"
Well now I have a boner and I want to go to Taco Bell, thanks 4chan
>>
File: 1446224960767.jpg (34KB, 287x337px) Image search: [Google]
1446224960767.jpg
34KB, 287x337px
Me. I have 28k of debt and still k have 1-2 years left.

Wish I was dead sometimes senpai. I let my family talk me into not taking a break to get my finances in check and my life in general in check, and it was the biggest mistake I've ever made. Because I went from 5k to 28k due to poor finance managing.
>>
>>37624897
I always tell people either join the military or be REALLY SURE you want to go to college, otherwise you'll get fucking reamed with costs
>>
>>37624695
They can be pretty dangerous if they have their own beta backing in the workplace though.

>>37624686
This exactly. You can do STEM, but STEM-Chad will still be your manager and get the most money.
>>
I think I graduated just in time in 2013. Ended up with a decent IT job. I'm surrounded by poos though. Also there are way more Chads in STEM than you think. The most successful people in STEM are basically smart Chads.

>tfw Chad cucks you even in your career
>>
>>37624939
He can take the 7am meetings, I prefer rolling in around 11am in my convertible high as a motherfucker and ready to write dank code.
>>
I did. Graduated in IT last month. Starting a 50k job on monday. I think I might fuck it all up.
>>
>>37625035
Here is a pro tip.
If you get stuck, take a break. Sometimes the answer just comes to you when you're goofing off.
>>
i sort of did. some of my class mates didn't get jobs in their field after 1 or 2 years (me included). this was a while back, when blaming the economy was a fad. now i'm working some low position in the field. i'm ready to get another job.
>>
>>37625078
This couldn't be more true. In my first work, I would sometimes spend 10 minutes just standing by some workbench playing with little pieces of metal (screws, nails, etc) or doing something similarly autistic. The answer would just come to me after clearing my mind.

Of course if your boss is a retard, he will think of it as you slacking off, but it's not. Sometimes you solve a problem easily if you "slack off" for 10 minutes that you wouldn't solve in 3 hours of "real work".
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.