[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else struggling to find meaning in their life? I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1496694280823.jpg (192KB, 790x700px) Image search: [Google]
1496694280823.jpg
192KB, 790x700px
Anyone else struggling to find meaning in their life?

I have no idea what makes me happy and I have no causes I truly care about.
>>
File: 0371 - bWPveXS.jpg (190KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
0371 - bWPveXS.jpg
190KB, 500x598px
same here my dude
there is nothing i really care
no movemnet no person no idea no goals no nothing

just rotting away
>>
It took me a while to figure it out, and I guess losing all interest in my own well being because depression and other mental illnesses, I began valuing other people's lives more than my own. From there I found a want to help people.
>>
there is no meaning ass hole.
>>
Same, depressed to the point where games are all I have, not even a point to suicide now
>>
every time I find meaning in some activity the rules change and the activity becomes impossible

the next disruption will probably be everyone I know getting gfs, wives/husbands, and kids
>>
>>37623343
Sometimes I think is a comedy made to entertain some cruel god, you know, like my whole existence is supposed to be a joke that i just don't get because of my autism
>>
>>37623343
I have a lot of people that come to me with this problem and the course is that you're just not being selfish enough
There is no grand meaning, life is about being happy
If you cant be happy, if you cant find any win conditions in life, then you aren't being selfish enough, its as simple as that
Do more things for yourself, find what gets you off, and pursue that
>>
>>37623343
Smoke some bud and think about your life.
>>
>>37623343
OP. You need to get married and have children. That's what you were designed for. You will be happy and have purpose when you have a qt wife and 5 mouths to feed. Plus you'll be doing white civilization a favor by out breeding the mudslimes
>>
File: meh.jpg (1MB, 3508x2848px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
1MB, 3508x2848px
>>37623529
Masturbating, smoking weed, drinking.

I don't know man.

For real though I have some hobbies that I start getting passionate about but then don't invest time and effort to see them to fruition or have certain limitations that I feel I can't surpass. I enjoy photography for example but my vision is so bad that I rarely get a shot in focus. (Pic somewhat related but not a good example)

I also lean towards altruism and am certified to practice emergency medicine but the job environment is to egocentric for me. So I've been just wage slaving at a full time retail gig that nurses my infantile alcoholism along.

In short send help.
>>
>>37623529
Hmmm

I'm already a selfish person, but I'm selfish out of apathy and not out of greed. I have no burning wishes and I can't find them no matter how hard I search for them.

How do I find what gets me off? I've spent my entire life aimlessly searching for it.

I'm OP btw.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.