[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you jealous of Chad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: bJQ10dJ.jpg (187KB, 666x768px) Image search: [Google]
bJQ10dJ.jpg
187KB, 666x768px
Are you jealous of Chad?
>>
File: 1493942297570.png (95KB, 725x632px) Image search: [Google]
1493942297570.png
95KB, 725x632px
>>37623124
IT'S NOT FAIR! STOOOOP!!!
>>
No I strive to be Chad. I'm working everyday to become Chad.
>>
thats you taking the photo?
>>
No. Chad is nasty.
>>
I wouldn't touch a slut with a CND tattoo with my worst enemy's cock.
>>
>>37623124
Yes and I want to be him. It's never too late for a man, well maybe at 60 it's too late, but otherwise you can always bang prime puss if you become attractive.
>>
>>37623124
Of course. He got born to win. Tall, attractive, etc.

While I would have to work extra hard to get to the point where he was by the time he turned 12. It's not fair and I hate him. He takes success that could have been mine for arbitrary reasons out of my control.
>>
Not really I just wanna be a normal guy with a gf. Casual sex and parties are kinda gross.
>>
>>37623457
But him achieving those successes are also out of his control. Why would you begrudge him for being born into fortunate circumstances?
>>
It's so unfair, I could beat the shit out of that scrawny twink.
>>
>>37623479
>Why would you begrudge him for being born into fortunate circumstances?
Why would I not? It's okay for me to have a harder time at everything because of shit out of my control, but it's not okay for Chad to be hated for things out of his control and considered an enemy that he is?

Also there is one more reason, that is all of these people pretending hard work matters and always bragging about how they got to where they are due to hard work. Sure, they worked hard. But if they didn't have the starting position, they would get MUCH less for their hard work.
>>
>>37623452
>you can always bang prime puss if you become attractive.
How the fuck do you "become attractive"?

>>37623500
Ah yes. Sit there contenting yourself knowing you can beat him up while he slays pussy left and right.

Whatever you need to tell yourself, anon.
>>
>>37623124
anyone can have what chad has only a poorer version. i hooked up with sad younger girls and had fun, but you always get bored quick. the only type of chad that i'm jealous of is the chad who doesn't really have a job and can travel a lot. i'd love to be at a warm beach in the winter and then come back here to enjoy the summer. either way i know chad has a lot of his own problems, and if he was spoiled rotten instead of busting his ass then he's no different from any autist here; he can't handle adulthood.
>>
Yes, yes I am.

I wish I was able to enjoy parties and find retarded social-oriented things and small talk interesting.
>>
i don't think chad life would ever give me happiness so no,i am not jealous of chad.
>>
>>37623541

Bodybuilding, fixing your face with surgery, having moles removed, leg lengthening surgery and so on.

Normie newfag out plx.
>>
>>37623590
Yeah spend all this money just to get to the position where Chad was by default. It's not fair. By playing their game you are accepting it. Like a cuck.
>>
>>37623605

I never said, that it is fair and in my opinion, every Chad deserves death, for their ignorance concering the disproportionate distribution of female sexual attention and positive genetic traits.

That being said, there are plenty of ways to improve your appearance.
>>
>>37623678
And that being said, if you do improve your appearance, you are part of the problem.
>>
>>37623716

I am aware of this fact, since it is obvious, that such an action inflates the sexual marketplace even more, while the Chads still sit on the top and have a hold of 90% of all female attention.
>>
>>37623124
Is all that pussy gonna stop the bullets I shoot at him?
>>
>>37623124
nope I would be more concerned with the STDs you just got off chad
>>
>>37623124
I don't care for casual sex so no
>>
>>37623124
Having sex or a girlfriend would be nice I suppose but it's really the least of my worries at the moment
Still you could say I'm jealous yes, Chads in general seem to live a very carefree live
>>
File: Scooby2011.jpg (23KB, 350x524px) Image search: [Google]
Scooby2011.jpg
23KB, 350x524px
>just work out dude, you'll be handsome in no time
How to spot a normie in one sentence
>>
>>37623124
>Has a tattoo
Chad can keep his degenerate hussie.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.