[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice pls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1487360980332.jpg (24KB, 470x437px)
1487360980332.jpg
24KB, 470x437px
It's the end of my last high school year. Going to have exams by the end of this month.
Lately I've been talking a lot with a classmate of mine. We often smile at each other during class and such. (I'll call her C from now on)
We talked about our interests and things like that (she's got like fucking none, since she's a complete normie) and I told her I'm studying japanese, and after a brief explanation of how the language works C asks me to write her name in japanese.
Later on that day another classmate of mine contacts me and asks me if she can give my number to C. Surprised, I say yes.
C then contacts me and we talk about this and that (pretty surprised by the fact that I've been able to talk normally to her without being autistic btw) and then she says me she's going to get a tattoo of her name in japanese. We keep talking until we both go to bed. She keeps on writing me messages and stuff like that since then.

Now, what the fuck should I do? I don't particularly like her or anything. She's short, 7/10 face, not bad tiddies. Too bad she's got like no ass. And even though she's gentle with me, I don't like her personality at all.

At this pace, we're probably going to arrive at THAT point. What should I do?
If I say no, will I regret it in the future?

I'm virgin btw. Never had a girlfriend because my personality standards are high as fuck, and because I'm too beta to try to hit on anyone. I want a qt gf who likes Japan like me, and shares same music interests as me.
>>
if this is bait fuck you

if this is not bait i would say go for it
as you said yourself she is 7/10 so she got potential
you could try to influnce her to like japanse and all that weeaboo shit

but from my experience when you will turn her down if you turn her down you will get a crush on her for no apparent reason
"the omg she really liked me " crush and you wont be able to get rid of that

so i would say go for it you might actually get some V and if it doesnt work out oh well you got your first experience
>>
good for you..See how far you can take this. As for the tattoo thats kind of strange, if not, it's a little much.
>>
File: 1460511023398.png (342KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
1460511023398.png
342KB, 394x394px
>If I say no, will I regret it in the future?
Yes, in particular if in the near future new opportunities won't happen for you.
And if you are here on /r9k/ complaining because you don't have a gf and when a girl appears in your life you reject her, then fuck off. It's like you are taking joke of us, please consider killing yourself like a real Japanese would do
>>
>>37624049
I'm already considering that, for a whole lot of reasons.
I just can't. I know it just won't work because of how different we are.
I wouldn't be here if I wasn't a coward too scared to interact with people.
>>
>>37623076
>Now, what the fuck should I do? I don't particularly like her or anything. She's short, 7/10 face, not bad tiddies. Too bad she's got like no ass. And even though she's gentle with me, I don't like her personality at all.
>I'm virgin btw. Never had a girlfriend because my personality standards are high as fuck, and because I'm too beta to try to hit on anyone

Stop lying to yourself. No one except the most oblivious autists would accept the bullshit you're spewing, all of this boils down to one thing and one thing only. You're a pussy. You tell yourself you don't want her, your standards are higher, blah blah blah but at the end of the day your slow and monotonous drone towards boring inaction is effecting you more then you know. Just man up and ask her out
>>
>>37624279
>I know it just won't work because of how different we are.
Are you going to tell yourself this every time?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.