[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a cuck if I make my sister and her bf breakfast?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 8xk8Mrf.jpg (181KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
8xk8Mrf.jpg
181KB, 1280x960px
My sister got back from prom last night and she at least had the courtesy to fuck him out of the house and they just came back. My mom suggested I make pancakes for the whole family and slyly added i should make her bf some too. Ive made food for girls before and with decent results and ive made food for my family with joy but I feel subjugated and cucked making food for the guy who fucked my sister. should i make an excuse to back out or just do it?
>>
Just cum in the batter
>>
>>37622999
Depends if you like the guy or not. If he's a fucking cunt then you shouldn't be nice to him, but other than that it's just common courtesy.
>>
just do it you silly little cucklet
>>
This post is so retarded, go make some fucking food for your sister
>>
Depends if you want to fuck your sister or not. Cucked if so. Just normal if not
>>
>>37622999
shit bait, nice digits.
>>
>>37623051
gladly. but I dont know bout her bf
>>
File: 1493861705915.jpg (8KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1493861705915.jpg
8KB, 249x249px
>>37622999
Tell him to go make his own pancakes. Show who's the alpha male of the house.
>>
about the bf: hes about 5'8 and extremley skinny and a geek's geek. Have had lengthy star wars conversations with him before and he seemed chill but idk about preparing food for the guy who dicked my sister. Feels a bit wrong
>>
>>37623086
Dick him for dominance, then your sister, then your mom

This is the only way
>>
found a happy solution: Ill make them but im gonna make them share one giant pancake so i can save time. is it petty? absolutley. Does it quell my insecurities? kinda.
>>
>>37622999
Make the batter, then get them to cook it themselves. Best of both worlds.
>>
>>37623110
seconded, it's the objectively alpha decision
>>
Stop being a bitter virgin, Anon. It's not like you're making food JUST for him. Have some fucking manners.
>>
Make pancakes and cum on them. Easy solution.
>>
File: 54665546.jpg (76KB, 945x531px) Image search: [Google]
54665546.jpg
76KB, 945x531px
>>37622999
No, she's your sister, not your girlfriend.

I make food for a lot of people. If you can cook well, let other people know. Now if she was your former gf and you were cooking for her and her current bf, then you'd be a cuck.
>>
Do you want to fuck your sister and just jealous of him? Otherwise, I don't see what the big deal. If you don't have a problem with him and he's a good guy, just make the dude some pancakes. It's just good hospitality
>>
>>37622999
>should I just do the thing I was going to do anyway or should my sexual jealousy that I'm not the one fucking my sister stop me
>I'll go as /r9k/ and wait six hours for some replies
Whatever you do you're a cuck and a retard
>>
>>37623086
You're objectively the most pathetic loser on this entire board right now, maybe tell your sister how you feel and she'll be your gf instead. I don't know you and I genuinely hate you.
>>
>>37622999
You'd be a cuck if she was your gf who had been out with another guy and stayed up all night fucking him afterwards. So unless you want to fuck your sister (which I strong suspect you do), then no, you're just making them food.

Still, you should probably just do what this anon suggested either way: >>37624126
>>
>>37623086
is your sister your girlfriend? if not, as long as he's a decent person, why do you care?
>>
Made them share a giant pancake, made for my mom and myself. Went pretty well. sister and bf were thankful and respectful. All is right in the world at the moment.
>>
He sounds like he could be a good friend for you. He is a nerd and you are a nerd right? Be his buddy. Your sister will hate this and break up with him. All because of you. You kinda stole him from her. Then she's the cuck.
>>
>>37624354
desu that is kind of cute and they probably thought you were being sweet and supportive

so good job, you played yourself
>>
>>37622999
Fuck him to assert dominance then make him pancakes to show your benevolence.
>>
Just make pancakes for your family. Then you can sit him down with the rest of the family, and don't give him any pancakes. Tell him he doesn't get them because he's a faggot and you're jealous he came in your sisters bussy so now he has to sit there being a pancake cuck while your sister gets off on your pancakes.
>>
Just tell your sister you'll rape her if she doesn't help you. If he hears this, lokk for his reaction, if he doesn't, you have less work or your sex dreams with your sister finaly come true
>>
Just do it, it's your fault for not having fucked your sister first
>>
>>37622999
do you know him? does he seem like an ok guy if you don't? if he seems like a chad who would chad on you then i wouldn't.
>>
>>37622999
Nice trips.

But nah, just sounds like a nice big brother desu
>>
>>37622999
I use to make my sister's and her boyfriend food but that's because I had to feed my other siblings in the house.Never once felt like a cuck and he had the decency to thank me for my meals.
>>
I think the real problem here has to do with the fact that op feels as though he has to make breakfast simply because it was suggested by his mom.

It's your decision op. Do it or don't but the choice is up to you.

Btw robots, people like it when you do nice things for them, go figure
>>
>>37622999
No, that's called being a good host.

>Make them something good, but add a lot of spice to it. If my sister is going to suck a dude off, it's at least going to burn a little.
>>
File: 1493844783243.jpg (15KB, 326x319px) Image search: [Google]
1493844783243.jpg
15KB, 326x319px
>>37622999
Yes. You're a huge cuck if you do this. That guy's just gonna pump and dump your sister and you're also giving him breakfast for free that YOU took the time to make. My sisters boyfriend came to the house, and I threw a huge fit when I saw that he ate some of MY food. I let him know to never do it again or I'd kick his little ass.
>>
File: 4chinconspiracy.jpg (73KB, 921x481px) Image search: [Google]
4chinconspiracy.jpg
73KB, 921x481px
>>37622999

You're getting cucked Op. A man if fucking a family member and you're serving him? Ignore the toasty roasties and the redditors in this thread you know what's happening.

Just imagine what your situation would like in Game of Thrones. Your sister's bf would be taking the crown and everyone would know you are a beta servant of your sister and now her bf.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.