[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Want to buy a video game. >Get $5 worth of BitCoin >Wait

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: fdsf.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fdsf.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>Want to buy a video game.
>Get $5 worth of BitCoin
>Wait overnight for the price to go up $100
>Buy a $60 Amazon gift card
BitCoin prints money for NEETs. How come you're not doing it yet?
>>
>>37622129
Because I'm too autistic to know how to buy it
Don't have a bank account
Only have $2.50 to my name
Am probably wasting that on soda later today.

Bitcoin chads need to fuck off. They aren't robots, they're cyborgs with fat stacks. I'd be rich now if I would've bought when I wanted to a few years ago when silkroad got shut down, but if you have enough money sitting around to "invest", you have life on ezmode and aren't a true robot.
>>
>>37622174
https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/
Put in your area (America I assume) and how you want to pay for it.
It's SUPER easy especially for Americans.
>>
>>37622205
It's at an alltime high right now
Should I invest my $2.50 now, or wait until it goes down?
>>
>>37622249
Highest ever recorded was like $3200
Currently it's wavering between $2800 and $2700
Personally I'd wait for it to drop to $2700 and then hold for $3000
>>
>>37622299
Dubs checked
How do I get started?
Is it realistic for me to actually make something off my smol $2.50?
>>
>>37622129
I am though~

>>37622249
There was a swing to $2600 earlier this week. BTC is currently being pumped and will probably hit 3.1-3.2k before the next severe correction. I'd expect a swing of -25% to occur when it happens
>>
File: 1495090201652.jpg (93KB, 1179x883px) Image search: [Google]
1495090201652.jpg
93KB, 1179x883px
>>37622129
I don't understand how I would use and hold on to my Bitcoin or even access it

I have an S7 Galaxy and assume the Bitcoins would be digitally accessed through my phone but I don't quite understand how to buy with Bitcoin or even what program need to count or exchange my Bitcoin on my phone.

Honestly I only really want Bitcoin if when the prices rise I can sell for cash to my bank account
>>
>>37622343
>How do I get started?
If you don't have a bank account, you could go to localbitcoins and try to find something. Most people will not take paypal, they just want direct deposits. You get fucked a little on rates though

If you have a CC/Debit card, coinmama will allow up to $150 purchases without ID/Bank verification. But going to a low-fee exchange with your ID and an ACH deposit is the ideal and will give you the best rates

>Is it realistic for me to actually make something off my smol $2.50?
Probably not; You need enough to buy in, and tx fees are really high right now due to network congestion.

I'd say $50 is the minimum to get into it right now. Afterwards, you can gamble on altcoins during a bubble and chase the whales. Lots of people on /biz/ scam each other on altcoins trying to pump & dump, but if you can time the market right, yuge gains are possible
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.