[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women even continue existing after 25?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1497067698198.jpg (805KB, 3171x4117px) Image search: [Google]
1497067698198.jpg
805KB, 3171x4117px
Why do women even continue existing after 25?
>>
to raise children you autist, it's fucking hard to do it on your own. not that you'd know anything about effort.
>>
>>37621640

t. Mad roastie lemon toastie
>>
>>37621574
dunno but post more ugly hags lol
>>
>>37621656
>roasties would admit their only purpose is to give birth and raise children

???

you need to go outside more, maybe consider talking to a few women.
>>
>>37621669
>>37621640
Is this the maddest roastie of 2017?
>>
its very rare, but sometimes there is a woyim that is actually a very good person, so she deserves to live up to 35 years old instead of just 25.

She might also be hot
>>
Women are supposed to breed in their teens and early 20s

They go to shit because at that stage in their life they shoudnt be needing to attract partners anymore and should be raising kids
>>
I'd say most women are attractive until they are 35. After that they go into a steady decline.
>>
>>37621753
Nah, once you've been with 25-35 year old women you can see the signs already there.

They just get good at hiding their age after 25, they know how to wear "classier" clothing that hides their wrinkles and sagginess, but if you look at comparison pictures it's 100% obvious they are trash compared to when they were 20. Once you see that, you can't unsee it. Every 26-28 year old woman has this "look" about her of
>oh fuck I'm old and flabby now
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.