[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are these two /our/ guys anons ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

Alan Watts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f74O75F3XM4

Enja
https://youtu.be/t8tkX_MNoZI?t=1m48s

who is your best /our guy,girl/ who think represents you or this board perfectly?
>>
Alan Watts swallowed the final redpill but that isn't really /r9k/. He was successful and pretty much figured life out which is essentially the antithesis of this place. Diogenes is really the only robot philosopher.
>>
otto weininger is our original /guy/
>>
Watching a "deep" three minute video lecture with music in the background doesn't mean that you're interested in Buddhism. Listening to one of Watts' lectures once doesn't make you enlightened, nor does it mean that you have an interest in philosophy.

I hate these people so much.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (14KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
14KB, 350x350px
>>37621542
>pretty much figured life out.
>*drinks himself to death*
>>
File: x.jpg (27KB, 528x535px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
27KB, 528x535px
>tfw been sporadically posting Watts on here and other boards in the hope that someone would take the time to listen and help themselves but only ever get responded with "drunk hackfraud"

That being said this board is the complete opposite of everything Watts spoke about, which is why it needs him the most.
>>
File: 1497078706830.jpg (108KB, 764x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497078706830.jpg
108KB, 764x1024px
>>37621733
>he thinks that dying in any which way or time matters if you have life figured out
>>
>>37621771
I don't think that, I don't really know that much about him but usually people who drink a lot are trying to numb their feelings and escape from something, maybe he was happy drinking himself to death, I don't know.
>>
>>37621808
Just look into what he believed in, which is something you should already know if your gonna start with ad hominems.

If you go into it with an open mind and a grain of salt you won't regret it.
>>
>>37621874
So far all I'm seeing sophistry with nothing of substance. sounds like a con man to me
>>
>>37622200
>why aren't I understanding the whole picture in 15 min? fuck having to put time or thought into something, I'm making my mind up now

This is you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.