[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like first time having sex?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (568KB, 1200x744px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
568KB, 1200x744px
Im 21 and i got a girlfriend less than a month ago. We've known each other for longer but thats unimportant.
Anyway, being the way i am, and having huge intimacy problems her touch on my bare body is so intense to me that i cant even handle it sometimes. Im like a scared animal i flinch or bend. I told her i dont know why that happens and how its probably because she makes me feel stuff i didnt know existed. She finds the whole thing cute, she like caresses my back under my shirt and checks how long i can take it.
I felt up pretty much her entire body and she told me i can do whatever i want to her. Two days ago we were in a park at night making out and things got a bit more heated than usual. She was in my lap and i was rubbing her inner thigh and purposly but indirectly her pussy and pulling her hair and she would get a stronger grip on me etc.
Then she put her hand under my shirt on my stomach quite close to my dick and holy shit i almost flinched because of how intense it felt. She then proceeded to slide her hand around my body and after a few minutes she stopped and said "no, i cant be like that slut".
We saw some girl giving a guy a blowjob in the middle of a park like an hour before that. Meaning she would probably take it further if we hadnt stopped.

So yea idk why i felt the need to go into that much detail. But my question is, if im this sensitive to this kind of stuff. How the fuck does sex and two bodies merging together feel? Im pretty sure i cant even imagine it having been a touchless virgin for 21 years.
I tried jerking off with a condom and felt pretty much nothing, and im uncut with a very sensitive dick.
>>
>>37621300
It was short, somewhat disorienting. Also aim lower than you think.
>>
>>37621300
it feels like salty coins and milk
>>
>>37621300
First time is awful but it'll get better. Turns out sex is difficult
>>
Fucking leave you normie mother fucker, ask some normie fucking board
>>
>>37621300

Me and my ex-gf were both virgins (and teens, teehee)

Her pussy was really tight, and it took like thirty minutes just to get my dick in all the way. Missionary is the best position for a first time. She groaned and said ow a lot during it, probably because it was her first time and I was pounding her really hard. I took about 45 minutes to cum, maybe cause my body was shocked I was finally having sex. I came on her asscheeks. That was my first time
>>
>>37621334
Is this some new meme im not aware of?
>>
File: 1484631430266.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484631430266.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>37621375
damm 45 minutes of virgin pussy fucking?
she must have been walking side to side the whole next day
>>
>>37622753
The only new thing here is you
>>
>>37621300

Were you molested or something? Not being a dick, but what you;re describing sounds like what sex assault go through when they start dealing with sexual intimacy on their own terms.

Anyways, get drunk. Just the right amount of drunk.

My first time having sex proper I had just turned 18 and was borderline blackout drunk. I had stolen some dude's gf and went home with her, don't remember much of the bus ride to her place except that a pack of normies were cheering for us while she sat and grinded on me. I ended up in her basement and strugged to put an old condom on before she gave me the okay to go balls deep no condor and I did.

Before that I was just spilling spaghetti everywhere and was scared to do anything with every girl that went on a pity date with me, even the sluttiest girls around who had my dick in their mouth I was scared to even touch their boobs.

So back to the girl who fucked me. It was my first but definitely not hers. She didn't notice that I was a virgin though. I only told her the morning after (not recommended but it worked out in my favor). The fact that we were both perfectly drunk, especially me, made it flawless.

We banged for like an hour, then banged again, and we banged again the morning when we woke up and she was like "oh HEY I know you!"

>>37621316
>Also aim lower than you think.

100000% this, if you're gonna go missionary, the pussy is always lower than where you think it is.
>>
>>37621300
>I tried jerking off with a condom and felt pretty much nothing, and im uncut with a very sensitive dick.

You are supposed to pull the foreskin all the way back before putting on the condom you tard. And if you go limp you need to put on a new condom after you get hard again, otherwise the condom will likely break.
>>
>>37622902
No, i have not been molested. I just dont let people touch me that often, i never had a girlfriend, the only time i did something with a girl was when i was drunk and i feel very different around her, because she makes me feel shit i didnt know was possible.
And yes i thought about getting a bit drunk. I flat out turn into a chad when im drunk, but idk it sounds like "cheating".
+ i want the full experience.
>>37622953
I did pull the foreskin, im not that retarded.
>>
>>37621300
It's either going to be embarrassingly short as you cum immediately or embarrassingly long as you have trouble cumming/staying hard. First time isn't fun, just get it over with.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.