[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend left me brehs. What do I do to cope

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

My girlfriend left me brehs. What do I do to cope
>>
>>37621071
How long were you together
Why did she leave you
Did you truily love her
Did she truily love you
>>
>>37621089
2 months
a joke she missunderstood
yes
i honestly dont know
>>
>>37621097

um like that's reallly really like gross that u say u luv her even tho she didn't luv u back and you didn't have all the different kinds of sex like piss and BDSM like oh my god virgin
>>
>>37621071
fuck off normie fuck off normie fuck the fuck off fucking normie
>>
>>37621071
kys normie roooooooooo
>>
>>37621071
Stupid normie. Kill yourself.
>>
>>37621097
She made up her mind before the joke. The joke was just a convenient reason to break it off. It's not her, it really was you. Now look at yourself and try to remember things you said or did that bothered her.
>>
>>37621301
I originally figured as much.
>>
>>37621097
>2 months
You'll live. How long have you known her before that?
>a joke she missunderstood
What was the joke?
>yes
How do you know you love her?
>i honestly dont know
Well if she left you because of something that stupid, she probably didnt love you. But are there any reasons you think she did?
>>
>>37621071
2 months ain't bad.
Just do stuff to occupy you
>>
Ur from thecoli aren't you.
>>
>>37621071
>>37621097

>2 months

It's nothing

Virginity for men doesn't matter

You did fug her.. right?
>>
>>37621439
yea i did and she wasnt the first lol
>>
>>37621448
She sure seems like it if you're this sad over two months, find a hobby son
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.