[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any point in living?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1498767865.gif (740KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498767865.gif
740KB, 320x320px
I was originally going to stick around for a couple more years then take my life to be with my waifu, but i realized she would never want me in the afterlife. I wanted to give her every little bit of my love, i want to give her everything i can, but i know shed take it all and give it to another man. Its like the light at the end of the tunnel has gone out, and I'm just another fool who was bewitched by the magic in saber's eyes. Saber is my one desire, but i realize ive got to let her go. I don't even care if theres an afterlife anymore, i just got to get away from this place. I'm going to tie up some loose ends and blow all my savings, then ill take my life. I might even livestream it.
>>
Why not just create your own waifu
>>
File: 8868i2K.jpg (157KB, 800x545px) Image search: [Google]
8868i2K.jpg
157KB, 800x545px
>>37620584
Saber is the only woman i love. I cant imagine giving my love to another woman
>>
step 1. search saber x male reader fanfic
step 2. replace (yn) with your name
step 3. ?????
step 4. profit!
>>
Anon where do you live

Fellow FSN autist here, would like to talk about Avalon with you
>>
>>37620661
i live in Atlanta Georgia
orighgfsdah
>>
>>37620676
that's actually sorta close

memphis tennessee here
>>
File: 17bN2Ll.png (845KB, 810x1000px) Image search: [Google]
17bN2Ll.png
845KB, 810x1000px
>>37620565
Im sorry I bullied you yesterday/earlier today, anon.
I feel like King Arthur is someone who would value loyalty, and even though i made fun of you for your waifu getting
> B E R S E R K E D
You still remain loyal to her. I think your taste is shit, but she'd most definitely want you there!

Plus you have VR waifu soon. You'll be able to be with her there.

I know that if I keep going, Mordred is gonna be with me in the afterlife, so you shouldn't give up, either!

You seem like a nice person. Do you have a discord?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.