/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever kissed your sister on the lips /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: vlcsnap-2013-08-22-04h31m29s122.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2013-08-22-04h31m29s122.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
Have you ever kissed your sister on the lips /r9k/?
>>
All sisters deserve to be gently kissed after a night of watching movies together
>>
quite often, not a big deal though since we mostly did it when we were around 7-12, its mostly just a sign of affection here and not neccesarily has to be romantic. I mean we even kiss each others cheeks when greeting someone you respect around here
>>
Kiss Your Sister, /r9k/. She's waiting.
>>
Need more sister kissers to post about their experiences
>>
>>37620079
Gave my sister mouth to mouth.

She died anyways.
>>
Come on, kiss your sisters already
>>
rest in page 11
>>
I kissed my tulpa sister. Does that count?
>>
>>37620079
God this brings back memories
>be 8 year old me
>mom wants me to shower with 5 year old sister because she wants to play with me
>we play games in the shower
>one of them involved touching our nipples together, another involved touching our tongues
>she touched my penis too
>thought nothing of it
Now she can't stand next to me in public because I'm "weird"
>>
>>37623955
This is gonna sound stupid, but she's a woman, so just go along with it. If you want to be closer with her, that is. Tell her that it hurts your feelings that she doesn't want to be seen with you in public and you'd like to spend more time with her, and maybe go see a movie together.
>>
>>37624015
It's so weird, she can't sit next to me or be next to me in public and she calls me weird, she always tries to fight me too. I'm not that weird, I'm just an average loser. I'm 21, 5'8, 105 lbs, have bad achne and long hair.
>>
>>37624113
Oh, it all makes sense now. She doesn't want to be seen next to you because you're a manlet. But really, just say you miss spending time with her and want to see a movie or something
>>
File: 1487586167116.png (1MB, 1347x790px) Image search: [Google]
1487586167116.png
1MB, 1347x790px
>>37620079
>Have you ever kissed your sister on the lips /r9k/?
Yeah, but in my country it's really common for family and friends to kiss each other. Even male friends kiss each other on both cheeks or on the forehead.

I've never made out with my sister, though. That's just weird.
>>
>>37624142
Ok thanks. Is there any movies out that aren't shitty normie movies?
>>
>>37624166
Fuck man, I don't know. I'd go with whatever she wants to watch, even if it's a terrible movie she'll be glad you let her pick. Remember to tell her you love her.
>>
>>37624227
Ok I will, thanks for the advice
original so I don't have to do the captcha again
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.