[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Letter thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 21

File: pen.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
pen.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it

Dear A,

I miss you. I know it's not been that long since we last spoke, but knowing that things can never go back, knowing that I'm probably not going to hear from you again, it hurts.

A big part of me hates you because I think you're probably the worse thing that ever happened to me. But I still need to know that you're okay.

-J
>>
Dear Emily

Fuck you for cheating. I never did anything wrong to you.
I regret wasting years of my life on you.
But at least it was a learning exercise.

-R
>>
Dear M

I can't believe you lied to me that entire time when you knew that you were the only person I trusted.
I can't trust people anymore, fuck you but I still miss you.

-C
>>
>>37620212
Hi C,

Would you mind sharing your story?
>>
>>37620246
>Hi C,
>Would you mind sharing your story?
I was an orange, and they turned me into a juice. Now people drink me.
>>
>>37620283
you had it coming you beta cuck
>>
>>37620246
Sure

I had a friend online for about 8 months and we ended up dating after a while. She told me about being molested and her parents dying etc. We eventually told eachother everything about our pasts, and I told her shit I can never tell anyone again because I trusted her so fucking much. It turns out "she" was a guy and had made all of that up. Honestly kill me, I had my suspicions but to lie about everything for 8 months is just shitty and I'm an idiot for falling for it.

-C
>>
Dear M
I love you. You're my oneitis.
Being beta fucking sucks
W
>>
>>37620283
Stop Larping as me thanks
>>
Dear M.

I know it's a hard time for You right now. But i know from my heart that U are gonna make it. I also want you to know that you dont owe me anything. Fuck those voices.
>>
>>37620014
last initials? original
>>
>>37620325
I had a situation where I had the online friend I was very close to for a good few years. She lied about her name and which country she was from, and probably a few other things. All around I think she was a kinda shitty person but she always meant a lot to me back then. Thinking about it now just makes me sad though.

I'm sorry that M hurt you, people can be trash.
>>
>>37620443
Why? Who do you think I am?
>>
>>37620333
What are you talking about, anon. I'm just an anon, anon. How is that larping?
Love
-M
>>
Dear A,

I pass by your house twice each working day (yeah, I know where you live). I always think of you. It's not painful anymore, after all, it's been over 7 years and I have fresher and more serious disappointments to deal with.

Still, you're special to me. It was different with you. We were so young, and having found you I felt like all of those dreams I never even dared to dream were suddenly somehow miraculously achievable. You were almost everything I could ever have wanted in a man, and so much more than I could ever have asked for.

I hope you went on to have that blessed life we imagined for ourselves. I hope you had good luck and found someone who was better than me at smoothing out those little things I couldn't fix for you. Someone stronger, luckier, healthier and more beautiful than and as smart and loyal as me.

But if you didn't, and you've had to suffer through major disappointments too, and rethink your priorities and give up more than you could hope ever fully recovering from, please come find me. I won't care if you're broken and humiliated. I'll still want you. I've learned a lot about how to create genuine happiness from the ruins of my dreams, and I can show you, too.

E
>>
>>37620462
The J to my A
>>
>>37620490
What makes you think that? It could be a coincidence.
>>
>>37620515
It could, I guess I want it to be real too much
>>
>>37620624
>I guess I want it to be real too much

Why's that? Who is J to you? What happened between the two of you?
>>
>>37620666
I don't know if J is more than somebody I just know of or if any of what happened between us in my head is based in reality.
>>
>>37620757
That doesn't make much sense.
What happened between you in your head?
>>
To D

You have no idea lonely you have made me feel, how insignificant. I wish i meant something to you.
>>
>>37620811
2d a shit
3d best waifus
>>
>>37620774
I thought we had a non physical connection with each other. But naturally I'm not a people person at all so I didn't stick around to find out the truth.
>>
>>37621081
tl;dr this one is the female, she was cucking him
>>
>>37621081
I don't understand. You had a connection and threw it away? Did you try to make things right with your person at least before just leaving?

Your posts make fuck all sense to be quite honest.
>>
>>37621116
I'm female but I'm a khv too

>>37621129
I don't think I live in the real world and if I do then I definitely don't. Nothing I say or do makes sense because I live in my head with my fantastical daydreams and sometimes they leak into my perceptions of reality. I never in my life thought I could be someone to somebody. I never thought I could have power over someone's feelings. How could I if they're not even real? I'm scared to even ask.
>>
>>37621500
Do you have some kind of mental illness or something?
>>
>>37621554
I don't know. I'm so afraid of what the truth could be.
>>
File: tumblr_o09l7fxGVN1uh23w4o1_500.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o09l7fxGVN1uh23w4o1_500.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>37620014
Dear Saberfag-anon
You have garbage taste in waifus
But you're an alright person
I hope I see your threads soon and we can exchange discords.
-Mordredfag-anon
>>
dear m

i hope i creeped you out enough last night for you to never try and talk to me again. fuck off.

thanks, t
>>
>>37621500
What's your name if I can ask
>>
Dear S,

You fucked with my heart strings and maybe I am to blame for getting too attached but all the signs was fucking there. I really thought you loved me. I fucking guess not. Why couldn't you have just said you didn't like me like that when I said ily for the first time? How fucking dare you say it back meaning it as a friend whenever I KNOW YOU FUCKING KNEW HOW I MEANT IT. We fucking have petnames for each other. How fucking dare you side with someone FROM THE FUCKING INTERNET over me? Are you fucking kidding me? Guess we aren't going to that movie anymore, and I guess homecoming is fucking over as well. If we lose #1 best friends on SC due to you ignoring me I'm fucking gone. I don't give a fuck anymore I'll move on. I curved so many people for you and this is what I fucking get. I want my wasted time back. I wish I had never had you for my partner for that health project. You've made me have really high highes and very low lows and I'm tired of it. I've tried to move on and forget about you but it's so fucking hard. All those nights we stayed up till 4 AM playing games and watching movies together. We haven't skyped since school has gotten out. We're growing further and further apart and I think it might be better that way. You're going to another school whenever Summer ends and I'm going to attempt to move on before then because if I got word of you dating someone from there; it would destroy me. I really, really loved you Pumpkin but now I'm going to try to forget about you.

From your Squishy, - R.
>>
e

iloe y and also i want o hugu
>>
>>37621829
My name doesn't actually start with A if you are looking for an A. Sorry, in one of my delusions J knows me as an A.
>>
Dear D,
I have a huge crush on you and I'm sure you like me too but I'm too much of a coward to follow through. I'm afraid if you meet me irl you'll be disgusted. I'm probably not good enough for someone cool like you anyways.
-K
>>
>>37621911
911 confirm
we should blow up the earth together some day. thatd be a blast
>>
>>37621745
What do you think is stoping you from connecting with other people?
>>
>>37621941
Oh. That's new.
>>
>>37620014
AB
I still fucking hate you so much. Go to fucking hell.
Love, AF
>>
>>37622694
I'm scared. Blair Witch scared. Stand in a corner for the rest of my life kind of scared.
>>
>>37623175
I forgot to add, I really hope you die soon.
>>
>>37621941
What does he or she know you as then? and why do they know you as something else?
>>
>>37623207
I don't think they know me, if they did it would either be something starting with e or m
>>
>>37623264
Who exactly is this person to you if they don't know you?
>>
>>37623181
Scared of what exactly? What is it that's scaring you?
>>
>>37623274
a celebrity. they might know me. anything is possible.

>>37623334
A lot of things in my life seem too coincidental and I'm scared of why that is.
>>
>>37623453
"fembots" are weird as fuck
>>
>>37623453
Have you considered the posibility that it's just your imagination getting out of control?
>>
>>37620014
last initial?
origatoni
>>
>>37623487
The first few times I did. But it happens too often and it's too specific
>>
>>37623518
Of which one? And why? Who do you think I am? Because chances are we don't know each other.
>>
>>37623559
Do you know the last initial of A?
>>
>>37623572
What are the chances it's you? 0.000001%? Tell me why you're curious?
>>
>>37623643
Ha... Holy shit. Guess he never told you his last name huh?
>>
>>37623528
You know if you want to talk to someone i have a throwaway email
>>
>>37623666
Would really depend on in you were looking for the real last name or the fake last name this person liked to use. But like I say don't worry about it as you're mistaking me for somebody else.
>>
File: 1495920863632.jpg (36KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1495920863632.jpg
36KB, 380x380px
>>37620014
Dear K,
Life has not been the same without you, and I hate it.
I feel like the world is spinning while I stand still and get older with every revolution. I've spoken to even less people than you have when you were around, but there has been one person who seems to be pursuing me.
I don't want to return their feelings even though they grow a bit more with every day that passes. I can feel them possessing me throughout the year, like parasites that gnaw upon my fonder memories of you. Upon all of my memories of you. I never asked for this to happen. I only asked for you to wake up every time I prayed.
Please, please wake up, K. I need you back. I don't want to lose you.
-R
>>
>>37623723
Are you upset that I found your letter Jman?
>>
>>37623685
Okay sure
here's my throwaway [email protected]
>>
>>37623948
We don't know each other and I posted it publicly on the internet, why would it matter?
>>
>>37623986
Oh man, the amount of damage control in your last two posts. I know it's you. Whatever.
>>
>>37623962
Ok i sent you a message
>>
>>37624021
What damage control? I don't understand.
If you think you know who I am then why don't you tell my my last initial and I'll confirm if you get it right.
I think you just confused me for somebody else.
>>
>>37624093
Tell me how you're so sure I've confused you for someone else. You're a lot like the J I know.
>>
>>37624167
Because I'm just some guy on the internet. I've made probably less than 10 short comments on this thread and haven't said anything too specific.
It seems to me that you're filling in a lot of the blanks yourself and jumping to the conclusion that I'm somebody you know.

Don't you agree the chances are quite low that we even know each other?
In what way am I like the J you know?
If you think I am somebody you know then why not tell me something that only I would know?
>>
>>37624228
Tell me something about A and be honest. If you're not honest in your post you'll never know if I'm actually your guy. After this I'm leaving. I'm not going to reveal myself unless I'm your A.
>>
>>37624309
I wasn't writing to a guy.
>>
>>37624365
You still haven't told me anything about A
>>
File: filthy frank suicide.jpg (106KB, 1280x577px) Image search: [Google]
filthy frank suicide.jpg
106KB, 1280x577px
Dear K,

I wish I could take back the last few days. I wish I hadn't been so oblivious, hadn't broken your trust, and hadn't been so dense. I should've known you cared about me, and I should've been able to see that. I shouldn't've let my paranoia dictate my actions. I should've tried to follow your thought process better, and looked at your actions rather than my memories to determine you cared about me. I'm so beyond sorry for ruining what we were building, just because my heart is hardened and I couldn't process the thought that you cared about me. I know now that you genuinely care(d) about me, and wanted to spend time with me. No matter how difficult our scheduling gets, I wish I could've seen that better.

I wish I was there for you Wednesday when I didn't get to see you, and you still drove out to find me. I wish I could've seen you in the crowd and prevented all this.
I wish I was there for you Thursday night when you got in that car accident.
I wish I was there for you yesterday when you weren't feeling well.
I wish I could be there with you today.
I hope I can be there with you tomorrow.

I hope you still think I can be there for you, even though I mistakenly displayed I wouldn't be.

I'm so sorry K.

God how I wish I could take back the last three days. You don't deserve a moron like a me and you know it, so I only pray that we can truly move forward and you'll allow me to make the necessary amends.

Z
>>
>>37624452
Your last comment pretty much confirms that I'm not the person you were thinking of, so is there much point?
>>
>>37624467
If there's no point then why not? What harm can be done. Why do you hate A?
>>
File: 1497045144706.png (902KB, 624x601px) Image search: [Google]
1497045144706.png
902KB, 624x601px
>>37624452
>>37624467
holy shit shut the fuck up, you're ruining and already autism thread with your retard brainlet conversation
>>
>>37624500
Hate is probably too strong a word, I'm just hurt.
>>
>>37624567
how did they hurt you?
>>
>>37624880
I'd rather not go into it now because I would spend hours writing about it and it would just be digging up lots of feelings I'd prefer to suppress.
Not to mention it would be a waste of time because I doubt you or anyone else here would find much interest in it.
>>
>>37624941
Well there must have been lots of good memories with this person if you ended up hurt in the end. Anyways I'm out. Best of wishes to you J.
>>
>>37625033
Yes good memories that unfortunately I have to let go. Goodbye.
>>
File: 51342151.jpg (9KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
51342151.jpg
9KB, 190x190px
>>37624530
It sounds like that autismo tranny that use to rant their paranoid delusions in these threads, except now he's pretending to be 2 people and the second one is a beta orbiter
>>
dear _,

you are so hot and i can't believe it and i'm happy we reconnected esp since we both went to the same school and i love everything about you and i hope you become my husband because i could live with you forever and you make my heart flutter i love you thank you k bye! <3
>>
D,

I love you so much I could just kill myself! That's how happy you make me! I can't wait to see you next week; thanks for inviting me over. I keep thinking that maybe you just feel sorry for me, but I'm trying to push it out of my mind. You seemed really happy to know that I wanted to see you. We talked all night last night! I felt a little guilty that we kind of ignored everyone else, but at the same time, I was so overwhelmed with affection. I missed you so much.

Love forever,
R
>>
>>37624459
nigga needs to wash his feet
>>
Dear Y,
Every time I speak you, via text for the time being, my mind is amazed beyond this universe. I thought that I was a freak, forever doomed to seek a community that would accept my sadistic, anarchist nature. But you, I just discovered how likeminded we are. And for you to say or imply that I am the only person you trust and I am the only one among these mongrels to understand you? Oh boi are we in for a ride. I am cracking open a cold one for our adventures in the future. May the city go down in flames as we cuddle and watch.

Yours,
B
>>
File: drunk stress.png (70KB, 275x224px) Image search: [Google]
drunk stress.png
70KB, 275x224px
>>37626246
If you're referring to the biblical sense, I already have. She says we're good, but she's so cold now. I don't know what to do. I don't even know if I'll see her tomorrow.
>>
>>37626548
What? I was talking about filthy frank
>>
>>37626575
Jesus washed the disciples feet before the last supper, in a way to show humility and such.
>>
>>37626592
and filthy frank gave sacrifices to chin chin the dark lord.
Your point?
>>
>>37626526
Never put your dick in crazy but you are crazy too.
Then it's fine godspeed psychopathic robot
>>
>>37626615
I thought you were referring to me needing to "wash my feet," not the imaginary character.
>>
>>37626642
>imaginary character
fuck off
shoo shoo back to the ricefields
>>
>>37626592
Yeah I know, was just referencing the pic though my friend. no worries
>>
C,
The fuck happened? We loved each other so much, and then you didn't. I've had enough time, so now I don't either, but I can't tell you how much it upsets me that I don't. We don't even talk anymore. Everything we had has been playing over in my head since you left. That first day you texted me, while I was stuck in that shitty little cafe in Virginia, the day I asked you out, the first time we said we loved each other, the first time we kissed, and everything after that. I'm still hurt you won't tell me why you pulled back, and it's left me in a tailspin ever since you did. I don't cry over you anymore, but I do bleed.

-B
>>
>>37626526
is this how ted bundy seduced his victims?
>>
N,

I hope this works out between us. I know I shit the bed a couple days ago, but I really do like you. I know you're probably going to want to talk for a while first, but I truly think there's something here, especially after some of the stuff that's happened in Pappas'. Let's figure this one out together.

-B
>>
File: man looking down.png (122KB, 243x365px) Image search: [Google]
man looking down.png
122KB, 243x365px
>>37626701
You good. Thanks for the outreach.

I'm fucking terrified anons. Every time a girl leaves my life, it's this inescapable feeling she's the last one ever.
>>
It's funny how you'd pretend to be nice to my face, talk shit about me behind my back, then talk about how you regret it all and miss me when I'm gone. How do people not see through how phony and insincere you are when they see you do this openly? That you're just manipulating them for attention and sympathy while goading them into attacking me with you. You might think you've gotten away with it, but nobody is going to forget what you people are like, you should really give some thought to the back stabbings you like to give being something you're not immune to, just remember how easy it was to do.
>>
>>37626888
I wasn't being nice to you, don't kid yourself. I only tolerated you.
It's you who's been the one doing that to me, and to other people. People think you're an awful person and from the things you'd post about other people and on here, you are an awful person and don't admit to your own mistakes.
Your "friend" didn't even like you and never have, he saw through you and long before he even met me.

I know you're most likely not who I'm talking about and vice-versa but it reminded me of him
>>
File: ekeDjdI.png (386KB, 680x674px) Image search: [Google]
ekeDjdI.png
386KB, 680x674px
>>37626888
oh boy this sure feels like summer
>>
Dear A,

I regret even adding you back after I initially deleted you. You were automatically on the defense just because I didn't know what was going on and was hurt. I regret ever wasting my time with you, I thought you were special but you really were just another normie redditor Chad.
>>
>>37620014
Hello, wings.

Been a while. Too long, if you ask me. Drinking reminds me stuff. Perhaps I shouldn't do that. Yet you know me. I have to. Too much stuff to hold.

How are you feeling? Yes, I still care after all that. I always will. I keep my promises, remember?

I do. I do remember. All of it. Even as I am with her, I remember. I remember how I felt around you. I remember the guilt I felt for letting you down. I remember the dissapointment and loneliness I felt when you didn't pick me off the ground. I remember the losing the person I once was.

I know I won't ever love like that again.

Yet I am a tenacious bastard. You know that.

I don't think I still love you, yet, I remember. I always do, don't I?

I hope, I could help you in the end. That is the point after all.

I guess, in the end, I'll be there if you were to call.

Be well, Virgila. Please be well, or all was for nought.

Take care, and good morning.

-T
>>
File: 51321.jpg (86KB, 1688x2000px) Image search: [Google]
51321.jpg
86KB, 1688x2000px
>>37626991
You would rationalize it away that easy since you're a weak follower. Just want to be part of the pack, not good enough to lead or set an example. Huh roachie?
>>
File: 1496183081454.jpg (451KB, 1300x744px) Image search: [Google]
1496183081454.jpg
451KB, 1300x744px
I miss you so much, anon. I wish I didn't sperg out and stopped talking to you. You were a good friend.
>>
>>37627898
Kek. Yeah, you're definitely not who I'm talking about. I knew that already but I'll keep replying

How does it feel to almost let your internet girlfriend kill herself without you giving a shit, then proceed to post her everywhere on 4chan to get her attention? Or how you talk shit and step on the people who tried to help you? Ungrateful, sociopathic fuck
>>
>>37628137
Roachie doesn't know how anon works, copy pasta pictures and text as spam to rile you up? You think it's one person posting it all. Gullible roachie. You make your business public and they use those details against you with their copy pasta.
>>
>>37628268
Lucky for me I'm not the only one who knows these things about him because he did it in public chat like an attention whore and everyone hates him in it :^)

I'm not riled up though, I thought we were just jumping on each other in responses even if we knew we aren't the person
>>
>>37628123
Why don't you talk to them again?
>>
Are you upset that Cindy wanted my cock too?
>>
Dear P.K.

Yeah, I miss you. I miss person you were when we knew each other. I wish you never met another guy. I wish you always treated me like I was someone important. I know I fucked up with showing how important you were towards me. But now its just a history. Now you just don't care about what I felt towards you.
>>
>>37628332
Please stop it, Cindy. Stop treating me like this and message me
>>
File: 1gjc7j.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1gjc7j.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
Dear D,

I still think about you sometimes. I miss you. Do you ever think about me? Do you ever miss me or the things we did together?

I thought we had a good thing going, but I guess I was mistaken. You got my hopes up and made me happy. I was so happy with you, and I should have taken advantage of that happiness.

PS: you're a pretty good kisser but fuck you for playing with my feelings

~J
>>
It's clear you guys hired a bunch of male models for this e3 thing.

No, they do not turn me on at fucking all.

Why do you guys think I'm gay? What the fuck is with that?
>>
Dear Joe,

I don't know any Joe's but fuck you.

-Joe
>>
>>37620014
dear A,

You owe me big time. The epoxy is still stuck to my hands and it isn't coming off anytime soon. It was funny at first with the sandpaper and all but now I cant fucking masturbate and all my doorknobs are scratched.
>>
>>37628332
>I'm not riled up though, I thought we were just jumping on each other in responses even if we knew we aren't the person
I'm not jumping on you roachie. You've been projecting. You're little group likes to jump on others like stones. Some circumstantial evidence is all it takes for you hmm, not very bright. I suppose that's why you're a roachie though.
>>
>>37628683
You're getting too old to act like this, Brian. You're pushing 30 by now, it's time to own up to your mistakes
>>
Dear I

I wish I could express to you how much you mean, but you wouldn't believe me and you'd be repulsed. Its sad that you don't see your value while you keep abusing your body with drugs. You call me 'pure', and while I may lack much life experience, you have a soul too fucking pure for this world, it makes me want to cry. I can't begin tell you how much of an impact you've made on me. You drive me fucking crazy just by existing.

I'm so happy you started talking to me again. I want to make you happy- to please you. My resolve when you broke up with me last year is that if you found someone that gave you absolute happiness, I could find it within myself to be happy too. Then a year later, out of the blue, that day you messaged me, I couldn't stop crying- being overwhelmed with so much emotion. I was convinced you had forgotten me. This past month of our almost daily talking has made me come alive again. You're so pure, handsome, gorgeous, interesting, charming, childish. I can be myself around you like with no one else. You were my 'first' pretty much everything.

I have a feeling once we meet up again, you'll soon get bored of me. Again. I want you to be happy, but I also need you to be honest. You've been with so many people, I've only ever been with you and one other. You have commitment issues, I can see that. So it makes me wonder why you came back. Is it because you know I'm the pathetic desperate girl who's virginity you took? Are you on the rebound again? I can't tell how this works and how to ask you these things without being weird and intrusive.

I don't know how this will end but I have to take this chance. I want to be with you so bad. You need to give yourself more credit, because you're perfect. You helped me grow as a person, even if our association was only for a couple of months- they were so beautiful and crystalline. I'm so fortunate to have belonged to you, even if just for a moment. I love you.

~A
>>
>>37628346
>>37628123
TALK TO THEM ANON, DO IT!!
>>
I'm sorry that I've been so bad at keeping in touch and even more sorry that the only and last correspondence is this shitty suicide note. I should have been there for you when mom died. I was too weak and I'm sorry. So long and thanks for all the fish.
>>
>>37628346
>>37628761
it's too late

You have been muted for 16 seconds, because your comment was not original
>>
>>37628736
I understand why you'd feel that way, roachie. You need someone stronger to guide you. Establish a dialog so you have something to follow to give your life meaning being unable to get it for yourself.

When hunting monsters take care lest you become one yourself.
Ever wonder if a monster knows it a monster? Most of them would be rather unaware, others try to disguise it, and they need some pawns like you, roachie.
>>
Dear OP,

please gtfo with your pathetic shit

-Anon
>>
dear m,
every time i talk to you, you make me want to kill myself. almost without fail. it's like you're trying to make me hate you, so... absorbed by your own thoughts and feelings that you're completely blind to other's point of view. you're way of living is unhealthy, and you've destroyed so many lives trying to maintain it.
s
>>
Dear K
I can't believe I developed a infatuation for you in these short 3 months, I realized what everybody was telling me in that it would have been disaterous if we ended up together. I know you won't end up where you want to and I'm not beta enough to pay for your fuck ups, have a good life I will keep you in mind for a while till I just replace you in my memory.
Love
Dirty Dan
>>
L,

I'll always hate your guts and I'll never forgive you. I hope that every bad thing you've done to pump up your ego will be revisited upon you. Fuck you, selfish whore.

N.A.
>>
Dear A!

Fuck of cunt!

Anon
>>
dear b,

i hope you're well. make sure you're practicing self-care this summer, yeah? i have been trying to start drawing again to boost my mood, and if you're interested, i'd recommend you try it too; i was able to get lost in it for hours, it's awesome. anyway, i hope you're having a good summer.

love,
your best pal
>>
Dearest N,
I miss you deeply. We lost contact a few months ago, and I hope you're doing okay. I hope we'll encounter each other in a cafe in Montreal this fall. If I ever see you, I'll grab your hand and hold it for 5 minutes straight without letting go, and then I'll ask you if you remember me. I hope you'll remember me. I just want to hold your hand, N.
S
>>
>>37630401
>We lost contact a few months ago
but why
>>
Dear L.

I can't take this much longer. I'm suicidally depressed and I want a drink so bad that I have to force myself not to go get some booze. The only reason I don't off myself is because it would complicate things so much. I know I hurt you but your revenge is extreme.
>>
>>37623877
What else you wanna tell
>>
Dear c
Stop blatantly staring at me. Stop asking about me. Stop giving me gifts. Stop being nice to me. Stop talking to me. You creep me out thoroughly. I get that you are my type but don't talk to me. DON'T TOUCH ME. You know full well why I can't like you. Stop smoking meth in your suite.
>>
nothing is hotter than reconnecting with someone you had a connection with before and now you're both hotter than ever
>>
Shutthefuckup kyle zakkyboy.
>>
>>37628878
Look at this roach. He can't even manipulate a stupid pawn. How sad.
>>
>>37620014
As an A with a J, i really hate how common that combination is here
>>
>>37632044
Yeah I feel you
It's spooky
>>
C

Even though I was the one who cut all contact with you, I still think about you almost everyday. Wish we could start talking again but I've gotten rid of any and all ways of contacting you. O well.

P
>>
r

i liked you in our first year of high school and i've always liked you since
we had good times in the first two years but i'm sad we stopped talking after that
i'm trying to talk to your little sis after i saved her that night but i really just want to talk to you
i just want us to talk again
but you have a boyfriend
and i don't have much
sorry r
i just want to go back

j
>>
Dear R
When i first met you i thought you were special. Unique. And i loved you for the last 2 years. I think you loved me back but not as strong as i did you are just another random whore always playing with my heart. Fuck you dearly. I still think about you and how you are probably talking to chad and it hurts so much. Can you die early so i can forget about you.
>>
Dear A,

I'm still not sure where everything went wrong. When we went out together, even though it was only twice, everything was fun and perfect, and I'm sure you enjoyed yourself as much as I did. You said you wanted to see me again, you said you liked me, but despite that, you'd still disappear like none of it was true. I know we've talked about this already, but I don't think you understood how I felt being let down like that. I wish you could've taken things a bit more seriously, and that we could've picked things up when you return, but that's probably impossible now. I still think of you and I still like you, but, despite me wanting this to be not true, I think you're just a fucking slut.

-E
>>
Dear Yakui:

If only you gave a shit about what I'm saying here, and if only I wasn't (even now) completely obsessed with you.

I think about you every day. I believe I'm starting to accept that I may never see or talk to you again. But it is going to be like some kind of horrible trauma, like cutting out a part of yourself. There will always be a scar even if the wound heals.

My heart will always belong to you. If you don't want it, that's (not) fine, but I can't take it back. If you don't want it and won't keep it safe then I'm without it for the rest of my life. I wish it were different, and also not. Part of me still loves being so hopelessly devoted to you.

I don't know if you've moved house by now. I hope you are still in *our town*, even if we never see each other. I still want to be close by. I hope I never see your name in any news article. I hope you find some way to be happy. I hope you never develop an intimate relationship with anybody.

I will never forget how it felt to hold your hand, or the sound of your heartbeat, and the feeling of being so close with you. I'm sorry for being so selfish, but I appreciate you being so accomodating, even though I know you wished I wouldn't want to do those things.

That time when you told me you appreciated me when I was walking you home when you got sick: That made every moment of suffering I've endured my whole life worth it.

When you told me you loved me, I believed you even though you were drunk, and I still believe you meant it at the time, even if I can't deny that wasn't the case in the latter stages of our acquaintanceship. But when YOU, said to ME, "I love you", it was like, for me, seeing the merciful face of God.

I know I am too weird, and everything, and I am sorry for ruining what could at least have been a good friendship. I am so happy that I knew you. I will be yours always.

I don't even know what you call me in your head, my real name M, or my nickname K. I miss you.
>>
Srupid threat.
>>
i found a anime that we can both relate to
bye
>>
I,
I still think of you before I go to sleep.
-R
>>
>>37633420
What anime can you guys relate to?
>>
these threads are dumb
nobody ever reads anyone else's replies
i did but that's just proof because nobody is anything like me
>>
File: letter.jpg (45KB, 772x174px) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
45KB, 772x174px
Dear E,

Turns out the lads were right after all.

T
>>
File: 1496793292882.jpg (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496793292882.jpg
76KB, 500x500px
Dear K,

I'm sorry please add me back
>>
File: sick.jpg (8KB, 202x300px) Image search: [Google]
sick.jpg
8KB, 202x300px
dear Nick,

I feel like our conversations went stale for a couple of days. Its mostly because I'm not as optimistic as always and we both know how our conversation goes relies on how I carry it. I get jealous when my friends talk about their relationship and how smoothly they talk to eachother, why can't our conversations be that way? You don't enjoy my presence like I enjoy yours, just being in silence would make me happy but I know you don't feel the same. You think it's a waste of time. My once strong love for you has deteriorated, partially because I'm slipping into the shit-hole of depression. I cry over everything now. Your coldness towards me during some conversations make me cry especially. When you say mean things, I react positively and simply respond with " I hope you feel better <3 I'm here to listen.", and then I begin to cry. You treat me like shit. You feel insecure because you treat me like shit as well.
Honestly, I feel incredibly selfish. Why do I enjoy the relationship so much more than you do? What is wrong with me? How come when I bring it up you say it's you and then carry on to be cruel?

How dare you tell me, your loving girlfriend, that you'll "never love anyone". How dare you get annoyed with me when I tell you that I appreciate you.
I opened my heart to you, and gave you my everything. You are beginning to remind me why I didn't want a relationship.

Why don't you love me?
What am I doing wrong?

-Anna.
>>
>>37634234
I'm not Nick, but I can relate to this letter. I sincerely hope things start looking for up for the both of you. I doubt they will for me.
>>
>>37633700
i read them for some reason
my takeaway is that everyone is more identical than the last
>>
>>37628863
Why? Why is it too late? Nothing is too late
>>
Dear ex,

What you did was the worst thing that's ever happened to me, and I've been through some rough shit. Things were going downhill for months, and I would constantly think about ending things. That said, you're still one of the most fascinating and intelligent women I've ever met, and I think about what could have been multiple times a day. I cut off most contact to maybe get over things, but I'm not, and it may never happen. There's a song by a mutual artist that we both like, that sums it up nicely. You probably know which one it is.

Dear friend,

You were my best friend for nearly a year. Then you broke up with your boyfriend, moved away, and ended all contact with me. What the fuck? We used to speak on a daily basis. Did things get weird somehow? I wish there was some way I could figuratively shake you and tell you that I was never interested in sex or a relationship. You're great, but I prefer people closer to my age.

Fuck. Writing these makes me feel like a fucking normie again.
>>
>>37623877
If you're my R I just purposefully sent you some inflammatory shit for your bday. Hi.
If you're not, I hope she wakes up too, dude.
>>
>>37633749
I have the same problem with a guy He doesn't sleep with me on cam like your letter or anything but he can be pretty manipulative. Broke up with him after 4 years

I don't know what E did to you but I hope you'll get with someone better
>>
>>37634993
Be strong, anon. You may miss your ex but it's definitely for the best you'd stay away from her
Hope your friendship with the other person can be sorted out too
>>
Dear K,

I have really enjoyed the time we've spent together. I am sure you already know this to some degree but I feel it is appropriate for me to just say it again. I never have and never will take for granted the time I have spent with you, just us. I know that I have been confusing possibly and distant in the past but I am trying to fix that. I am also trying my best fix other past grievances related to our relationship. I want you to know I am trying to be a better person because you have inspired me to be.

There are so many things I would like to tell you but cannot, mostly things that I know you can relate to. I don't want you to worry about me because I have been fine for so long and will continue to be fine.

I am very conflicted about the current state of involvement between us, on two levels. On the one hand I am very unsure about your intentions as I have been in the past. This unsteadiness has driven me to become more isolated and remaining connected to you is something I am trying to fix. I am trying to remain close to you without devoting too much. Second, I am conflicted about the future. I know you are very proud, possibly jealous of me. I know because you have told me that you're so happy that I have my life in order and am doing big things. But I want you to know part of my restraint is related to our relationship. You have been a crucial part of my life ever since I met you. You have helped guide me in the right direction at times even though you don't know it. The purpose of this paragraph is to let you know that you a primary reason I am having second thoughts about accepting offers that would move me away from you, very far away from you. I don't want to be apart from you. You make my life so much better, you give it meaning and fill it with joy and laughter. Yes, I meant to say joy there for a reason, you've read my works, word choice is paramount.
>>
Hooker,
Since we met by chance and had that weird gab session I've wondered if I could hire one of you to prattle at meaninglessly (maybe get touched in a platonic fashion, sympathetic shoulder pats, hair rustling I dunno). Actual shrinks make me fucking nervous, I just end up lying to them about being fine. I was able to tell you everything though.
A haunting question as well is whether you're alright or not. It seemed like you were well and truly in the shit when we met.
I wish I could remember your name, it's fairly rude to call you hooker.
-C
>>
Dear t

I fucking loved you, I gave up everything for you just to make you happy why didn't you just say you didn't like me back I'm sorry in not rich or I want born into wealth and you were im sorry I wasn't what you needed I was always there for you one night I stopped before I killed myself I had a note and everything written out I saw my phone light up and sc notified that you sent a message that night you didn't know you stopped me from suicide and you'll never know the day I asked you out and you said yes, my heart jumped I was finally going to get to spend time with you after only talking as friends so I scrounged up some money for a fancy dinner but the day before someone stole my wallet 245$gone and me nor having a job made it hard but I barrowed money from My mom who was struggling to pay rent then on the day you said you don't want to go you broke my heart and weren't willing to talk about it I just want to be with you not sex or anything else just g wanted to hold you night and you being happy but I guess your happy with him the fucking asshole you're dating you're not even a6/10 you're a 3/10 but I loved you and you Broke my heart without any feelings I hope you see this year's after I die tonight because I'm finishing that nights plans
>>
Dear M,

I won't ever forgive you for double playing me with B, but knowing that both your lives have gone to shit while mine has been improving under all aspects, I for once manage to feel happy about someone else's misfortune. I hope I never feel happy about that for anyone else but you.

Live a long, unsatisfying life.

-C (not the previous one)
>>
>>37622011
>These initials match up for me.

I know you're not them but, thanks for the fantasy.
>>
I wish you could get over your ex.
It feels like I'm waiting for a miracle.
Will you take her back if she shows up again?
Will I ever be good enough for you?
>>
File: p1313.jpg (113KB, 474x711px) Image search: [Google]
p1313.jpg
113KB, 474x711px
hey retard
write something useful and tell me where i can watch baywatch
>>
B

I'm so sorry that I couldn't be the person you needed me to. I love you and I'm sorry that I hurt you. I just hope you realize you hurt me too. I wish I could talk to you but you said not to message you. So here I am writing this on /r9k/ on the off chance you'll end up in this shithole of the internet. I miss you and I would've changed anything to have you back.

W
>>
File: HowDidYouDoInPEToday.png (647KB, 450x686px) Image search: [Google]
HowDidYouDoInPEToday.png
647KB, 450x686px
K,
I'm apparently the best in the company at what I do. You said so myself. Well, I learned a good deal of it by watching you, so thanks.

A,
I haven't been around much, and I barely know you, but I really want to get to know you better. We seem to really be on the same wavelengths, and I think we could be really good friends. Keep your head up.

I,
You were a happier person before I came along and fucked with you and gave you a waifu and a bunch of weird fetishes and an even bigger inferiority complex than you already had. I'm sorry for that. The only positive thing that came from it is that one of my gaming groups still has a house rule that requires you to step on d4s and then pick them up with your feet. And that's fun to watch.
>>
File: huh.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Dear OP, I like the picture. Love, Muhammad
>>
>>37635168
I'm not your R. I'm a mentally ill bi degenerate who just wants to see their oneitis wake up from a coma.
That being said, thank you.
>>
J,
Sometimes it feels like we exist in different worlds. I'm sorry. I wish I were someone else, too.
L
>>
E

I don't know what these next few years will bring to me. I know I've become a burden to many, and that Inside I've become mixed up. I hardly remember the true reality of the events that have passed, and sometimes I wonder if I am even myself anymore. Don't believe whats on the outside because it's a lie I maintain well. My purpose becomes more defined with each passing day, and each new idea I absorb, but sometimes I scare myself. I don't know where I'm going, but it has to be anywhere but here. Maybe someday i'll pay back the favor, and make up for all the times I put everyone through pain. I can't do that though as long as this creature still resides in my temple of mind I am utterly useless. I love you.

J
>>
>>37620014
Dear C,

What happened?

-P
>>
>>37628123
Who is this letter writen to?
>>
>>37627189
uhhhh who is this
Thomas?
>>
Dear M
I think you are dead or something but if you're not I would be happy if you text me, you've break my heart but I still miss you fucking asshole
>>
R,

I love you qt pi
I'm sorry I am so messed up.
I wish i wasn't like this so I could be a better lover for you.
Thank you for caring about me and accepting me

-V
>>
>>37620484
This one was beautiful ankn
>>
Dear Oneitis

I've come to a decision. I've thought it over countless times, so much so it embarrasses me. But I've decided to tell you anyways, because I don't care about the consequences, whatever they may be. What I want to tell you is that I love you. I don't really care if you love me back or send this letter and the gift inside of it back either. I really don't, I don't consider that important. I'm mindful and respectful of your feelings, so if you choose to reject or hate me etc., it won't bother me, not even slightly. It's hard to explain and understand, but I love you unconditionally. No matter what you say or do, that will never change. No matter what happens in our lives (marriage, moving cross/out of country, etc.) that will not change. I will always see you as my true love- now this isn't to say you are perfect, but you're perfect enough for me, in my eyes.
I of course see how this letter may be cringe inducing, pathetic and "beta", but like I said, that doesn't matter to me, just you. If you see me as those things and worse, I can accept that. I'm not mentally ill or obsessed with you, just completely devoted. Please think about what I've written and write, text or phone me back, whatever you prefer. Or block me off forever, that is also acceptable. I don't need you to live, and my happiness isn't dependent on your attention. My happiness comes directly from your existence. What I'm asking of you is this: will you consider dating me, why or why not? If yes, then treat this as me asking you on a date, details regarding that can be done later. If no, then what will you do?

With warm regards and love,
Christopher.

Thoughts before I send it to oneitis?
>>
>>37638947
>Dear Oneitis
just cut her out of your life
>>
>>37639441
She's not in my life bc we aren't communicating anymore. I sent her a text asking her what about her day and what school smelled like and she stopped texting me. I didn't msg her happy bday bc I want to respect her but I still want her.
>>
>>37639441
Is the letter good though
>>
>>37638947
>Thoughts before I send it to oneitis?
Here's my opinion on a couple things

I know the idea is probably to come across as self aware by including:
>I of course see how this letter may be cringe inducing, pathetic and "beta"
but it could help the tone of the letter to appear less beta by not including that, or maybe re-writing it.

Similar with
> I'm not mentally ill or obsessed with you, just completely devoted.
Instead of saying what you're not, just say "I'm completely devoted to you." or something like that.

This is the type of letter where you really can't control how it will be perceived, so it's better to just announce what you want to say without pointing out the possible negative implications.

It will make the tone in your writing appear more confident, and it'll be more effective in delivering what you want to say.

Hope it all works out for you
>>
>>37639630
In any case if the guy has to tell someone his feelings, through a letter on top of that, he probably doesn't stand much of a chance anyway. Based on personal experience
>>
>>37636314
What is your initials anon?
>>
>>37639630
That's something to think about, thanks. I'm mostly trying to cover my bases about all the things that could be running in her head. I know how I'm probably coming off, but I just want her to accept me. I will definitely make a separate draft removing my mention of mental illness, and will rethink your first suggestion. Any other criticisms? Is it at least well written as far as prose and organization go?>>37639669
You're totally right, but it doesn't bother me
>>
>>37633781
Who dis?

Originaleggy postleggy
>>
>>37638947
I took a stab at revising it

Dear Oneitis

I've come to a decision. I've thought it over countless times, so much so it embarrasses me. But I've decided to tell you anyways, because I don't care about the consequences, whatever they may be. What I want to tell you is that I love you. It's hard to explain and understand, but I love you unconditionally. No matter what you say or do, that will never change. No matter what happens in our lives (marriage, moving cross/out of country, etc.), I will always see you as my true love. You're perfect to me, everything about you, and I'm completely devoted.

Please think about what I'e written and write, text or phone me back, whatever you prefer. What I'm asking of you is this: will you give me a chance?

With warm regards and love,
Christopher
>>
>>37639875
Thanks anon, saved. Can you please explain your revisions? How would a girl view your letter differently from the original, basically?
>>
Dear G,

I don't know why I am really writing this, I do not think you will see it, or could see it. It just feels like I need to talk to you, and this is really the closest thing I have left to talking to you nowdays. I think I understand how you felt, I know I used to never feel like this. Things were bad but not like this, I guess because I wasn't alone, or felt alone. The voices and delusions, I'm mostly just scared now. And with that feeling of melancholy that never goes away. Of course, your departure hurt too, a feeling of abandonment. I don't blame you, I know how it feels, but I wish things were different. I don't know what I wish was different, I wish things were better but I don't think that was realistic in our situations. People like us never are made for normal life, and I know you understand, or understood. They don't really see us as human, the feeling of isolation by society, by the one you care most about. With you that was father, but of course he changed, as with time and your loss. I am not sure why I am writing this, perhaps you will read it some time, if you are watching over me, or with me. I don't think you are there, as I don't think a place hereafter exists, but if you are then I am grateful, although the presence does not make me feel less alone. I think lately I think too much about death, I don't know what is wrong with me. Others don't feel the way I do, it's just a constant feeling of trying to cope, but I don't know what's wrong with me. Some things are okay, but I feel they are not. I am not sure why I feel this way. I don't think it helps that I am constantly worrying over the small things in life, like a friend or sibling who comes in and out constantly it makes me feel worse. I feel happy then it is yoinked from me. Now I feel lonelier than I used to, or was. Maybe you know what I'm talking about, or did know. For a while I felt things were normal and in line but things changed again. Know I am grateful for you, I miss you.
>>
>>37639942
Tell me about the voices anon
>>
>>37639923
Being female, I edited it as a letter I'd find more romantic. I took out the parts I viewed as self doubtful/ or maybe little insecure?(for lack of a better word)
I attempted to edit it to be more straight to the point with your intentions.

also " now this isn't to say you are perfect, but you're perfect enough for me, in my eyes." could be a little insulting so I attempted to reword that as "You're perfect to me, everything about you"
>>
File: 1496830777562.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1496830777562.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>>37639854
Oh you would know, sweet K
>>
>>37639875
>will you give me a chance
Fuck no, this is terrible. Women don't "give chances", especialy to men who don't have the courage to tell them their feelings in person. What school of love letter writing did you go to
>>
File: IMG_2218.png (38KB, 182x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2218.png
38KB, 182x300px
>>37639972
Aww thanks very much, that really is a great help to me! It's very good to get a girl's perspective, didn't think I was lucky enough to get one to critique it!
>>
>>37639970
There's not much to say, I guess I'll appear crazy, but that's alright. They're glued to my back and talk to me about myself. They don't like me, and often talk about things I already know, as they like to remind me about things about myself I don't like, or things I don't want to think about. They put me down, always down as they don't care about my feelings, or your feelings or anything. I guess that's alright. It's hard to describe. I used to not always hear these descriptions of myself. Maybe you understand or can relate.
>>
>>37640030
Kek turns out a gril actually wrote that >>37639972
Maybe it's the ol "a woman doesn't know what she wants" thingy, but whatever, it doesn't have to be a perfect letter, it's ok if she made a mistake, I haven't sent it off yet.
>>
>>37640056
The only difference between you and me is that you actually have voices (interestingly, you didn't describe who they sounded like...)
If it's actual voices, you may need help. I don't get voices, but I like to think things over a lot, so sometimes I'll think of something positive about myself or a goal/dream, and I get reminded about something I did or said or whatever and feel bad about it, even contradictory and confused. Stuff that hangs at the back of my head and surfaces sometimes. Wbu
>>
>>37640101
I was this way since a child, you know what they like to call it. Split mind, the illness. Schizophrenia. Supposedly rare, and uncommon in children. But I am well as used to it. But I never heard the voices that they say the voices are from the idea of the illness. This is new and frightening and I can't handle all these people using my brainspace. It takes away my own energy and I don't feel like I can move ior can think and I am afraid these personalities that speak will never go away. If my mother was around perhaps she could help me understand how to overcome this, if possible, maybe not.
>>
>>37640152
Poor nonny. Most robots are too autistic to get help. I wish I could help you. Go see a doctor if you haven't already
>>
Dear Alex,

My hands have been itching so bad to send you a message on Skype to ask how you're doing, but part of me is so scared to send one because the minute you ignore me again I'll know for sure you don't care me at all, and that hurts and I don't know if I'm ready for that. So, for now, keep kicking ass in the Marines, like I know you always do. And like I said to you before, if you need to talk to a hobbit, I'm here.

G
>>
>>37638947
100% she's going to share this with her friends and laugh at you. You might want to wait a couple of years and realize your high school crush isn't the goddess you think she is
>>
M,
Fuck you. You lazy, worthless, rapist piece of shit. Stop calling me. Stop texting me. I can never tell you how I really feel about your sorry ass. You should take those pills. Fuck you.
>>
>>37640221
;_; you think so? She's a qt asian gril and smol. I don't think she has the heart to do that
>>
>>37640364
Mother grill here. She'd probably share it, unless of course she actually liked you and was going to accept offer. Have you had any actual interaction with her? If not I'd suggest maybe getting to know her over fb chat or text until you're comfortable enough to tell her. Also what gift were you planning on putting with the letter?
>>
>>37640440
*nother
am not mother
>>
>>37640440
>friend her on fb
>she texts me out of the blue about a week later
>we text back and forth for a week or two
>she didn't respond to my question about her school ("what did it smell like")
>she's not a great texted anyways, but I guess this is "ghosting"
>didn't even msg her on her bday
>decided to leave her alone until now, now I want to write her this
We've known each other since sophomore year.
Gift was prolly going to be money
>>
>>37640515
>what did it smell like
Wut
>>
>>37640572
The hallways you know
>>
>>37640596
Do you know that that's an odd question to ask someone?
>>
>>37640606
I didn't remember I asked that until I looked back at the messages. Didn't realize I sperged out. She's in college rn and I'm not (militaryfag as soon as my braces are off)
>>
>>37640515
'What did it smell like' is kind of a really weird question to ask.
Anyways I'd say maybe try texting her again, but not boring ass beta shit. Ask her intriguing questions and give thoughtful replies. If you really want her to like you, sending her money probably won't work like you think it will. Most grills, myself included would feel a little creeped out. Even if your intentions are pure, saying your life is devoted to them ect ect could be borderline creepy to receive in a letter with money attached. Just try to reconnect, ask what she's been up to, start a conversation about something you know she likes
>>
>>37640629
Does your name begin with an A?
>>
>>37640647
Yes, my name begins with an A.
>>
>>37640725
Oh I know now. I know who you are. It's good to talk (know of) to you again
>>
>>37640794
Who am I speaking to?
>>
>>37640647
No it's a "c" some faggot took my name
>>
>>37640900
Mmmm dubs
>>37640640
I've tried that. She doesn't like politics, doesn't have real ambition, music is boring. What to talk to her about?
And why don't girls like being sent money??
>>
Dear M,

I'm scared I destroyed things with the only thing that's ever been close to what a 'soulmate' is to me. I doubt I'll ever meet anyone like you again. Even if I did, it wouldn't have the same significance of what we shared.
It's funny, I'm grateful for the experience of a lifetime that was my time in love with you, but I'm eternally damned to know after all these years it'll never return to my life. I'll never be able to feel that level of connection to anyone else because I truly gave you all of my heart. You still have it.
>>
ST,
You have turned my life into mayhem and still you're the best thing that could have happened to me. I know now that happiness and lightness can also assume human form. If I believed in destiny, you would be the ultimate proof of its work.
Please forgive my manners and abrupt change of attitude. If I had let myself get close to you, I would never forgive myself.
You will never know any of this.
>>
>>37640900
>No it's a "c" some faggot took my name
What the fuck I don't remember typing this?
>>
>>37640924
HAHAHahahahhaahah nice try shithead. Did you even collect your exp?
>>
>>37640959
Talking to myself is so fun.
>>
>>37640924
You didn't update your exp for getting dubs, impersonator.
>>
What does your school smell like? Lolololol
>>
File: IMG_4216.png (147KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4216.png
147KB, 640x1136px
>>37640968
Look at the differences in post times. I'm the real Heldor
>>
Dear daddy Donnie

My heart was broken when I heard you slept with Ivanka.
You have no idea how much i wanted your cock. Now i am going to bring you and WH down with it. Even if it brings this country to a ruin

Eric
>>
>>37640977
Kek I know ;-;
I just want her to luv me.
>>37640640
I give her thoughtful replies, I try to steer from boring ass beta shit
>what will you do when your old
>how come you don't want to be rich
>bring up politics
>she doesn't like politics or news
>ok so anyways what's school like what's your friends etc
I've got no friends and if it weren't for work I'd be a shut in. What talk about?
>>
Can you faggots stop writing to 'a' and 'm' and talk about someone else?
>>
>>37641203
>A and M
>not the billions of letters addressed to K
>>
I'm so tired. I stayed up all night working last night. but I finished my work today.
If possible, I was looking forward to seeing you tonight but, because you did not reply to me, I gave up.

Probably you will not even email me. So I decided not to do anything for you.
You don't know anything about the situation in reality about me, and you will not try to understand me.
You refused to talk directly with me. That means it is hopeless for our relationship anymore. I'm so tired. good night.
Thread posts: 228
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.