[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eggy Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: eggyhappy.jpg (153KB, 1056x594px) Image search: [Google]
eggyhappy.jpg
153KB, 1056x594px
Anyone else miss him?
I could always relate to how the normalfags treated him and now that he's gone again I don't know what to do
>>
But Eggman is a normalfag.

You can't be a robot if you've had a gf or sex you didn't pay for.
>>
File: eggman.png (1MB, 1074x996px) Image search: [Google]
eggman.png
1MB, 1074x996px
>>37619978
I was here for the apparent second generation of Eggman. I only found out he returned for a third season last month; I didn't check the new stuff out because I've been busy, but seeing now his overreaction to what appears to be a slight mishap has greatly disappointed me.

I feel the same way about him now how I used to feel about Pokemon. It's not the same anymore, so just enjoy the old gems like "Black Pill" vols. 1 and 3 and "Mathematical" and "GHNFucc", appreciate that those were his creations and that they impacted you significantly, hope for the best and move on.
>>
>>37619978
egg has always been an annoying faggot
>>
>>37619978
this guy is a twat.
why do people like him? he's a fucking edgy faggot who gets his entire personality from this shit site.
it's one thing to meme like that when you're actually here but the fact that he does it in real life just to be "cool" is insufferable.
>>
>>37619978
Eggman is an entitled little shit. I really hope he kills himself.
>>
File: eggman-pepe2.png (202KB, 344x477px) Image search: [Google]
eggman-pepe2.png
202KB, 344x477px
>>37621004
>why do people like him?
He speaks the truth and is clearly an elephantman, however severe he may or may not be, and so automatically is a robot. Unless he was lying about this, he also went through wagecuck hell and survived it, in addition to the rest of the bullshit he's endured.

His videos are inspiring because of the advice he gives and also the example he sets by getting on with life despite all that's against him.
>>
>>37619978

Everything bad that happened to egg is his own fault. It makes sense he would be attracted to the alt right "red pill" ideology.
>>
His snap chat is funny
>>
you tried batsinthebarbell videos instead?
its funny she's ironically unaware of unironically making videos for attention while sarcastically mocking that girls are claimed to do that sort of stuff or attention, then the break down video crying about not trying to be a waifu was pretty good. not really waifu material but it's interesting
>>
>>37621144
>batsinthebarbell

Average attentionwhore pretending to be autistic. Too ugly and weird to be a Stacy, so she proceeds to do some exotic hobby that will guarantee her a bunch of orbiters.
>>
File: 1442994189416.png (323KB, 535x691px) Image search: [Google]
1442994189416.png
323KB, 535x691px
>>37619978
TheEggman saga is better than any television show.
>>
File: 1494305205502.png (976KB, 848x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494305205502.png
976KB, 848x1080px
>had gf
>had sex
>have job
>can drive
>has an army of beta orbiters here
If he was a female you would bitch about her being a normie roastie, but when it's a man it's boohoo we have it so hard. Convinced all of you are fake betas like eggman. Get off his dick you losers.
>>
>>37622528
fuck off, stupid female
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.