[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you respond if you were in his position?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5

File: 1485837067058.webm (2MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485837067058.webm
2MB, 360x640px
How would you respond if you were in his position?
>>
>>37619087
Run away because I'm beta
>>
>>37619087
Leave for fear of rape acusations
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>37619087
Put a crab on her.

Crabs attack roasties (not counting the crabs she already has).
>>
>>37619087
I would have moved a seat over or to the next car or got off before my stop if she tried to sit next to me

bait/10, try harder next time
>>
>>37619087
I don't cut my nails that often I'd probably hurt her.
>>
I'd move to another seat probably or do my best to pretend i hadn't noticed what was going on.
>>
Tell her I'm only interested in feet and shoes then jump off at the next stop.
>>
>>37619087
ask her if she has a place.

Like finaly a chance to lose my virginity to an average qt
>>
>>37619113
this is the thing.
>>
train has other passengers? walk to other car
we're alone? rub her body a little to get my creepiness out then walk to other car
>>
Jesus the awkwardness of that webm actually just completely killed my fetish for public sex
>>
Why do women like Indian guys so much?
>>
>>37619087
fuck the everliving shit out of her son
>>
>>37619087

Call her a whore and leave. I live in NYC and I see shit like this occasionally. One time, I sat in the back and these two older Hispanic guys were talking. Then this young like 21 year old Hispanic chick got on and she sat next to them. The older Hispanic men began talking to her and joking with her for awhile. Then they told her to come with them and she did. Couldn't believe it. Old ass men pick up a young girl like that.

Basically, you see public sex and weirdness all the time. And lots of people drinking and doing drugs. All these people are human garbage.
>>
I would very very aggressively and painfully abuse her and fuck her. If a woman offers herself to a complete stranger like that, then you should use her like a toilet. I would do anything and everything to her and then just leave her alone.
>>
s o u r c e but originali
>>
Fire 12 warning shots into her center of mass
>>
>>37619087
Show that I was a hologram the whole time.
>>
>>37619441
You know what you must do my son. You now know your purpose. Go, and do the will of the heavens.
>>
>>37619087
I would push that dumb bitch out of her seat.
>>
>>37619351
Pretty much what I would do.
Remove myself if watched and recorded, if alone I would at least finger her 1-2 times.
>>
Pat her head [runs away]
>>
File: 1496030744596.jpg (112KB, 803x737px) Image search: [Google]
1496030744596.jpg
112KB, 803x737px
>tfw roastie whores can get away with actual sexual harassment like this and it's okay
>tfw if a man tried this it'd be instant prison time
>>
exactly what he did
white women are succubi
>>
publicly shame her and threaten to call the cops (public indecency)
there could be kids watching ffs
>>
>>37619113
This.

Origaminalij
>>
>>37619173
me too

originati
>>
>>37619087
Isn't that sexual assault? Like actual, reportable, sexual assault?
>>
>>37620466

She's Jewish. She gets off to Arab men raping her.
>>
>>37619087
Because I'm being filmed too I would go away.
if we were alone I might play along, maybe ask for a hand job
>>
>>37620431
Welcome to kali yuga.
>>
Kick her off the seat because womanspreading is gross
>>
>>37619087
>That dick
ughh
>>
women are so fucking gross
>>
>>37621481
>That dick
>ughh
what dick?
>>
>>37620576
Yes but when was the last time a woman was ever charged with that
>>
>>37619087

I would have pounded her once I was sure I wasn't getting punked. What a faggot for turning her down.
>>
>>37621641
Brother there are way hotter women to fuck and dominate out there if you're not a giant beta
>>
>>37621680

Almost every woman is hot when naked anon.
>>
I'd laugh so hard at the look on her face it's hilarious.

I don't know how he can keep a straight face when she's staring at him like a psycho.
>>
>>37621641
>BAAW I WISH I HAD THE LUXURY TO TURN DOWN A WOMEN
>>
ask her if i can smell her fingers
>>
>>37619087
Shout "whore" at her
>>
>>37621714

I've turned down plenty of women. I regret most. I was young and immature like you apparently are.
>>
>>37621731
Sounds more like you just got pussy whipped if anything
>>
>>37619087
Why did he just stay there? Why the fuck would you continue to just sit there and keep looking even after she tried grabbing your hand?

Just get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>37619087
I live in NYC and if anyone was watching they'd all be wondering what the fuck is wrong with her. I'd move seats or even move to the next car. While it is true New Yorkers don't really care about much if something weird happened, shit like this is enough to disgust everyone.
>>
>>37621798
Possibly conflicted. Is actually turned on, but it's haram
>>
>>37621819
Haha yeah that's so true I've been there. They have a general I don't give a fuck attitude. There was this homeless shirtless guy with a beard yelling at people about not being afraid to fart when I visited. There's a common reaction .gif of him. Weird place, would not visit again. Are you New Yorkers aware of the odor your city has?
>>
>>37621923
>Are you New Yorkers aware of the odor your city has?
Yeah but you get over it. It's not like it's everywhere. Smells like any major city I've visited in the US.
>>
>>37621519
Look at the """girl's"""" panties. You see a dick moving. She is a tranny
>>
>>37621970
thats her hand retard watch the whole video
>>
>>37621970
you can tell by the hand movement that she's rubbing her clit
goddamn you are stupid
>>
>>37621923
I'm not the guy you were talking to

honestly no, I am not aware. It is a very weird place when the context is the rest of the country though.

I have in fact grown up with a fuck it/fuck you attitude. When you give to much of a fuck, your at risk for getting taken advantage of, up to and including violence. Now I work all over the east coast and I see differences.
>>
>>37622028
I'm the guy he was replying to. How is it different in other places you've worked? I've only been to other cities and never really interacted with anyone anywhere other than at diners where waitresses seem to give a shit. Genuinely interested.
>>
Wash my hands immediately because that bitch probably has STDs.
>>
>>37619113
women are children and we can't hold them responsible for drunk sex.
>>
>>37621641
spotted the faggot who would be easy to manipulate with sex.
>>
>>37622291
>having sex with women makes you a faggot
nice reverse psychology attempt, cocksucker
you're probably one of those cum guzzlers who spams this board with trap threads lmao
>>
File: wraqub9t7yzx.jpg (35KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
wraqub9t7yzx.jpg
35KB, 728x546px
>>37619087
I'd tell her to fuck off, i'm already tired as fuck when taking the train to work.
>>
stare into her eyes till she's done
>>
Remember I lived in New York. Same shit, different day.
>>
>>37619087
exactly like he responded desu
>>
>>37619087
Get up and leave
>>
>>37619087
I would throw her into the fucking wall if she touched me with her filthy cunt hands
>>
>>37622088
sorry I took so long

Ill list a few points then, and your right about the waitresses lol

People generally assume the worst and are paranoid when it comes down to it here. In central NJ, its totally okay to say hi to people you pass by.

When you speak about bad situations with others, they usually are very sympathetic, be it fake or not. Not only this, but they don't assume your trying to get something for it, and wont offer solutions or anything, they get their role is to listen.

People in NYC pride themselves in the useless struggle of living in this city, acknowledge they are not free, yet cannot live without convenience.

Every new yorker has thought of getting the fuck out of here obviously, and has been planning to do so for their entire lives, and in a lot of cases, up until the very moment they die here

another is that the line between public and private life does that the probability of being blurred here. whereas the rest of the country has this sickening veneer of cheer in public life, out of compulsion

if find that the average new yorker is "familiar" with one another. its a very insular place. a barber calling your girl sweetheart in front of you is not weird. Calling the deli guy boss the first time you meet him is not weird.

some differences off the top of my head, but there are more subtle ones
>>
>>37619087
It's interesting seeing this thread after being approached by a woman asking me if I want to have sex less than 2 hours ago.

I mean I get it, she was a whore. Still. The universe must be connected somehow.

>Hey, you want a woman? You wanna make love?
>>
>>37619087
Probably tell her to fuck off and if she didnt stop id leave
>>
>>37619087
that was so hot. i came to it. lucky guy
>>
>>37619113
JUST FUK ME UP
>>
>>37619087
tell her to show me how women piss or im calling the cops
>>
i bet the girl in op's webm sobered up and saw this video posted all over the net and now shes perpetually triggered and embarrassed for the rest of her life
>>
File: 1490507517162.png (393KB, 407x397px) Image search: [Google]
1490507517162.png
393KB, 407x397px
>>37619087
Sigh, get up and walk away.
>>
>>37619087
Lmao thats like one of my hoes
Shes so fucking freaky wants to get down all of the time and its fucking disgusting
>>
>>37619362
The girl and the guy appear Hispanic to me.
>>
>>37619087
I would tell her to not fucking touch me.
>>
>>37619087
source plz? i want to fap
>>
>>37619087
This woman is obviously retarded
>Video related
https://youtube.com/watch?v=oibaCJgiNbA
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.