[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've lurked /r9k/ for a solid year now as a definite non-normie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

I've lurked /r9k/ for a solid year now as a definite non-normie but no where near the levels that you guys are at. I know there are threads about them all the time, but are there actually any girls that browse this board? No trans or traps or whatever, but actual girls that interact with the community here?

I've got absolutely no clue why they would honestly. Guys on here are horrendous, basic hygiene and human functions like going outside are ignored and demonized. Those that seriously post here regularly (ignoring those with mental / psychical issues) need some serious help. I can't imagine girls actually browsing and posting other than to laugh or cringe at guys who are on here most of the time. If there are girls that are here, why? What do you do here? Do you like it here? What's your thoughts on the guys that post on here?
>>
There are no girls on the internet go away
>>
>>37618770
>If there are girls that are here, why?
Because being female doesn't mean I can't use imageboards to shelter myself from the real world.

also >>37619792
>>
>>37619972
Do you laugh at robots though? What's your opinion about guys that browse this place?
>>
This board is shit but it's not the girls who make it shit, it's the traps and bait threads, no gf doesn't have to be the center of your fucking life.

The people who post that shit, their social life is still in it's death throes they're failed normies who have 200 friends on yidbook and they're just poorfags. They interact with people enough to pay rent, go to the gym, work, they just don't get laid. They aren't cripplingly alcoholic with 0 friends and are afraid to be seen by anyone in town that recognizes them.
>>
>>37618770
>are there actually any girls that browse this board?
Male here, but I can confirm there are some.
Best policy is still to expect anyone online to have a dick and larp as girl until proven otherwise. And if they would be willing or daring enough to prove it on a lark, they would just fuck off to /soc/ anyway.
>>
>>37620007
They don't make great conversation since all they do is masturbate to /d/ level shit, if they made their hobbies something other than hating themselves they wouldn't feel the need to post in fembot bait threads.
>>
>>37620007
>Do you laugh at robots though?
No.
>What's your opinion about guys that browse this place?
They're anonymous strangers I can confide in.
>>
>>37620082
Bit of a generic assumption you're making there imo. Just like anons saying all rosties are sluts etc
>>
File: 1445774213392.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1445774213392.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>37619972
I'm not saying that you can't use imageboards, just why r9k? This place has a foundation of hating women and driving them away. Why here of all places? What kind of threads do you post in / read?
>>
File: 1473348453565.jpg (99KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473348453565.jpg
99KB, 640x640px
>>37620047
So why do they choose to remain in an echo-chamber of self-deprevation when they're on a site with constructive boards like /ck/ and /fit/ that they could use to improve themselves? That way they could stay amongst people who understand meme-tier shit they say whilst still making social and psychical gains right? So why don't they do it?
>>
>>37620092
You're a nice anon very original
>>
>>37620113
Well yeah I know I just mean the ones that are vocal about their social status. Like if it's dead and 1000 ft underground it's ancient history and never coming back. Move on, talk about something else.
>>
>>37620082
It's this kind of mentality I don't get, if the board revolves around talking shit about girls and typecasting them like this, why are people surprised when r9k is full of guys or guys only pretending to be girls? Surely even the most socially inept robots here can understand why this is the case?
>>
File: Spoonbill,_Roseate_Sandy.jpg (134KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Spoonbill,_Roseate_Sandy.jpg
134KB, 1024x768px
I want to extend this question to those that have had some form of contact with strangers over r9k (m/f), why did you choose to contact them? What was it like? Did you have a good/bad time? Would you do it again?
>>
>>37620128
Most posters come from other boards, only a truly demented person would post here primarily. It's mainly for failed norms to come and cry about their oneitis, I guarantee you my social life is fucked more than half of "robots" on this board. There are plenty of people who have actual disabilities (not autism) and some terminal illnesses though, those people get drowned out the most imo.
>>
>>37620115
It's not like I exclusively browse /r9k/. I mostly browse /cgl/ and /x/. I only come to /r9k/ when I'm feeling extra shitty and may feel like spilling my guts.
>>
File: epitome of human trash.png (122KB, 364x385px) Image search: [Google]
epitome of human trash.png
122KB, 364x385px
>>37620143

>Girls reject robot for something autistic he have done
>Robot comes on board to autistically complain
>Girl comes on /r9k/
>"we're not like that! It's just her"
>Girl gets trashtalked
>Girl Now thinks /r9k/ Hates girls.
>Makes thread.
>"UGH Guys here are the worse!"
>Repeat
>>
>>37620164
No I hear the discords are just full a bunch of obnoxious /soc/posting highschoolers. You've got to remember how many people here are barely above legal age to post.
>>
File: 86516473.jpg (106KB, 724x483px) Image search: [Google]
86516473.jpg
106KB, 724x483px
>>37620172
Yea i'm kinda aiming my questions towards those who come here primarily as you said.
>>
>>37620200
There are discords for r9k? I can't imagine they do much other than complaining about girls and asking each other if they want to play games or some shit, some not even that much.
>>
File: IMG_0114.png (18KB, 463x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0114.png
18KB, 463x425px
>>37620143
I just want to post tendies and poopoo pee pee, I don't want to know any details about anybody's life.
>>
>>37620172
Yes, comunicating your pain is a skill that requires at least a small amount of effort and the worst cases on r9k can't manage that. Most "true" robot threads get no more than 50 replies 99% of the time.
>>
>>37618770
>What do you do here?
Mostly read

>Do you like it here?
Yeah. There's a type of humor that I enjoy. I also find it interesting to come across perspectives I normally don't, makes me understand people better.

>What's your thoughts on the guys that post on here?
I think there's a somewhat large variety. I can relate to a lot of people here. I have a robot friend I chat with sometimes and I relate more to him than my immediate family. Sure there are some people who are shit, bit my impression is people are more of those who are hurt than those who harm. Not that people are divided in that kind of dichotomy, but you get what I mean.

>>37620115
Place is a lot more than that. It's despair, pain, humor, stories. Shit like that.

I don't really care about the women hate, I'm not easily offended.
>>
>>37620197
So why would any girls stick around and post regularly if this was the case? If I found a board criticising guys in the same way things are done here for girls then i'd just laugh or cringe and never come back. Obviously I get some are just looking for attention, but with the way some girls are idolised on here to extreme (creepy) lengths for posting in the past, then what's the point?
>>
Girls love mocking men, dumbfuck. They read about the hopeless faggots on /r9k/ and laugh. They get a sexual thrill from hearing about our humiliations and masturbate while reading this board.
>>
>>37620164
Have spoken to a couple of fembots from here, always ends up in me getting ghosted. The thing is there is too much demand for women from r9k so there's always going to be someone who is more interesting than me. And most people can't be bothered to give anybody the benefit of the doubt. Would i do it again? Loneliness and hope is is a shit combination, yes i would.
>>
File: bonfire-1.jpg (11KB, 298x339px) Image search: [Google]
bonfire-1.jpg
11KB, 298x339px
>>37620292
I'm gonna pigeonhole male robots here and say they're the bottom 3% of guys on a 'social ladder'.

Why would girls choose to come into contact with them of all people? Why not pick the other 97%? Especially with the anonymity here, you can't really get a feel for someone other than what they post in the moment, hell you don't even know if it's them should they reply.
>>
>>37620253
Nobody's forcing them to post in bait threads, some people just need to get things off their chest and talk about how lonely they feel. There are ways of doing it without revealing your gender, you have to put up with "just lift bro we're all gonna make it" type shit but really is it any less discouraging than "just do yoga and eat nothing but carrots, chickpeas and yogurt"?
>>
Women cant stand a group of men who don't want anything to with then so they barge in and refuse to leave even if they hate it here.
>>
>>37620323
The thing I look forward to the least in my pursuit of self improvement is the fact that I will have to interact with normal people and force myself to do all sorts of shit just to maintain a social presence, I am doing it for entirely selfish reasons, I am not saying I "hate people" but I am not looking forward to spending the rest of my life tolerating people saying memes irl, asking me "why don't you have facebook?" "why don't you just have some fun and go on tinder?" "you should [insert anything here] if you want to be happy" etc.

I won't be happy doing any of it. I'm addicted to shitposting.
>>
>>37620253
>Looking for attention.
>Laught at misery.
>Fill in 5 minutes of their lifes.

Also I suppose it's esposure.
Males are generally more incline to avoid conflits as much as they can.
I'm pretty sure some girls take the "bait" in the pride.

But I'm not sure.
I wish I had answers.

But if there's a thing you can be sure, is that they're not looking for the kindred spirit inside this hellhole to save him.

Ignoring their presence and pretending everybody's a dude would be the best thing.
I really wish there was a rule that prevented to state your gender unless for greentext stories.
>>
>>37618770
Yes there are those that are unironically robots with vagina's instead of dicks that have the exact same issues and hobbies.
Most of us are just hikki or NEET types though with mild to severe mental issues.
>>
My question is, do fembots actually post in fembot threads?
>>
>>37620349
Pretty much this.

Some of the worst human beings I've ever met were female. I used to think it was coincidence but after they filled the list of "top 10 most manipulative and cold people" I figured it couldn't be coincidence.
>>
File: tumblr_m9nbz2Hhjx1rrdqxbo2_500.gif (125KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9nbz2Hhjx1rrdqxbo2_500.gif
125KB, 500x281px
>>37620626
So why do you come here despite all the women hate? Companionship? To laugh at other anons spilling their spaghetti? Get stuff off your chest?
>>
>>37620668
Same reasons anybody else does most just post in a neutral manner and occasionally we meet others like us.
I was here since it /r9k/ opened so i could just be clinging to it.
>>
>>37620668
I would love to get off on their chests tbqh. If they come here for that reason i have no problem
>>
>>37620738
have you ever been in contact with other anons on here? What was it like? How was it organised?
>>
>>37620754
It's kind of a contradiction to think people here would be willing to exchange contact info, people go to /soc/ for that. There is a zeemap for robots but that's pretty much only used for normie hookups too.
>>
>>37620754
Used to be meetups all the time before it died out or switched over to /soc/. Usually organized by the OP if it was a thread solely for an area or just a general one that people posted their details in.
Bigger meetups were actually fun but weird. Get people in a group they're less likely to hide their various issues which can be good or bad.
Individual or small meetups were hit or miss and you'd hear about occasional incidences.
>>
mate, why do you even care? i can tell this board has gotten to you because you are desperate for female attention, even when it's fake 99% of the time and though a screen lol
>>
>why?
Because I'm bored and lonely and here I can bitch and moan about my problems anonymously. This place also makes me feel better about myself, in a petty and low way.
>What do you do here?
See above.
Sometimes there's anons who seem like I can help them a little. When that happens I try.
>Do you like it here?
No. I know it's bad for me coming here. I should stop, it's making me a less kind, less happy, less effective person.
>What's your thoughts on the guys that post on here?
Some of them are okay. Not the majority though. I strongly dislike most of them, but it has nothing to do with their patheticness. I relate to pathetic people. It's their selfishness and cruelty.
>>
>>37621037
Don't put yourself down so much anon you seem like an ok person
>>
>>37621037
How come this place is making you worse anon?
>>
>>37621117
The people you surround yourself with will slowly make you more like themselves. If you're constantly hearing nasty, unkind, selfish, bitter, vindictive, envious, fearful or defeatist things being spoken around you, it will get harder to maintain any kind of good attitudes. Your thinking will slowly become biased in the direction of the things that are repeated to you.

>>37621084
Thanks <3
>>
>>37621117
Other anon.
This place is a nice poison. If i didn't grow up with it maybe i'd have been forced to suck it up and at least learn to pretend to be a normal person with no anxiety or depressive issues but now i just naturally hate people because they do shit I don't understand and after being around them long enough i might break down and have an attack which all makes my depression a little worse everytime. Then i can come back here and complain about it and feel good again. It makes us all worse people because its like alcoholism it's something we like and are addicted to but its ruining us from the inside.
>>
>>37621193
>>37621181
I understand, I've definitely have some dark tendencies, although i think I'm pretty normie-ish so idk, I hope I can sympathize with you. I honestly wish I could help or at least hold and comfort you femanon because you seem like a genuinely good person.
>>
>>37621256
You did just make me feel a bit better just by saying that. I'm having a truly miserable day, feeling desperately lonely and have been crying for hours. But you helped a little. Thank you.
>>
>>37621291
No problem, I'm very sure that you'll make it through anon, idk you but I know you definitely don't see just how great you really are (I know it sounds corny but im srs I swear).
And I guess although this community can be shit, there are diamonds too if you look hard enough.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.