[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished writing the suicide letter for my dad brother,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

Just finished writing the suicide letter for my dad brother, and mom.

Going out with a solid dose of heroin. No pain, just peace.

My exgirlfriend left me and hooked up with a guy at her school. This was back in Janurary and im still a wreck over it because it was my fault for missing calls and canceling dates because of my anxiety. I tried to explain it to her but she said if I try to contact her she will "tell someone."

I'm out. My life has just been one disappointment after the other from childhood to mid 20s and my jaded, cynical self just can't be helped. Im sorry Danielle. And I'm mostly sorry for my family for having to bare the burden of the mistake that is me.

Anything I should do to make my passing less traumatic for my family?
>>
>>37618164
If you die your roastie partners wins.
>>
>>37618164
Make them some pancakes
>>
stop being a pissbaby your life isn't that bad
>>
>>37618176

I lose either way. It's a lose lose situation.

I'd rather just not play the game anymore
>>
>>37618164
Stream it please? It would mean a lot to me, it would be my first one desu! Also post letter?
>>
>>37618164
>Going out with a solid dose of heroin.
You're probably just gonna become braindead and make your parents have to deal with you.
>>
>>37618194

Not a bad idea desu
But i don't think they will be eating while a dead body is chilling in a bed in the other room
>>
>>37618164
Let me tell you something,i am more then sure that bitch didn't leave you because you were ignoring a few calls and cancelling a few dates.she was probably cheating on you before you broke up.if you want to die ,end it with a boom and murder that fucking bitch(you will get rid of a roastie whore and better planet earth) and then kys.
>>
>>37618232

Believe me the thought crossed my mind but I don't want anyone to be hurt. Not her, nor me nor my family. I just want to turn everything off
>>
>>37618223

you know next to nothing about heroin
>>
>>37618164
Rest in peace bro. Enjoy the eternal peace.
>>
Join the military and take out some mudslimes in an act of heroism you pathetic loser
>>
>>37618265
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHkh19RZe9w
Anyways, hope you become a vegetable.
>>
Lol heroin isn't painless you fucking retard. You'll just start convulsing and vomitting/choking on your own vomit whilst striking out.
>>
>>37618270

I've considered this too but my whole life has been focused on trying to minimize pain for me and those around me. Shooting at some sand idiots over something I'm not a part of isn't how I wanna go. I just want a blanket of peace and I know heroin can do it because I've come close once before.

Besides all you guys are trying to give me alternate methods that are shit. I don't need a method. I need a way to minimize the trauma on the only 3 people in my life who will have to deal with my loss.
>>
Just do a regular dose, maybe Abit more, take a drink, and have a noose around your neck, that way you won't be a vegetable, you can even use a belt, good luck desu.
>>
>>37618283
He probably got heroin mixed up with morphine.
>>
>>37618316
>>37618313
>>37618276

Heroin turns to morphine when it hits your blood. You guys are fucking idiots who have never done it so you're all talking out your ass. I've od'd on H before and it was peaceful until I woke up to people screaming at me. So fuck off because you guys sound like fucking morons.
>>
What a retarded reason to die. This is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. There are other relationships and your life is never any lesser without another person. All you need is yourself and you can overcome anything to achieve whatever you want.
>>
>>37618231
And why not? Wasting pancakes is a sin in its fucking self
>>
Don't off yourself anon, watch this movie and think about doing the same if you truly feel trapped in this part of your life

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0758758/
>>
>>37618350
Im>>37618313

Why the fuck would you reply to me? I'm just telling the guy to not fuck up.
>>
im going to kill myself the same way soon, OP

godspeed my good lad.
>>
>>37618199
take him with you duh
>>
>>37618686
Why not just do it now while the day is still young?
>>
>>37618164
>suicide letter
sentimental faggot

real niggas kill themselves inexplicably
>>
>>37618878
Yeah but with a letter you can have some fun. You can put all the blame on someone or something you don't likely
>>
Don't be a pussy Op. Watch fight club. It might change the way you think. You've got nothing to lose. You could literally do whatever the fuck you want. Find a job, save up and go to Japan or something
>>
>>37618176
oh another fucking faggot that will just kill himself instead of fighting his problems
you really want to be remembered as a pussy that commited suicide as a way of running from his problems? get better and stronger, show the world u are not a loser
>>
>>37619567
oh shit i meant to reply to op
>>
>>37618164
Don't kill yourself, OP, don't be this much of a faggot, you probably deserve a better life so don't waste the one you currently have because some woman left you, get a hold of yourself, stop seeking to form relationships, live alone and good luck.
>>
>>37618164
>killing oneself for such a retarded reason
>>
>>37618164
>girlfriend

faggot normies invade things all the time and they always turn it into shit
makes me so angry
just fuck off back to normieville and stop tainting everything with your degenerate shit
>>
>>37622277
>having a girlfriend is degenerate
>>
Tell your family how you feel and get some help, then in 2 months if you feel the same way just do it anyway and your family will have been adjusted for it.

Women are secondary sex, they were put on the planet to harm you, Eve ate the apple.

I love you and God will find your peace if you so chose it, but tell your parents what happened.

I care.
>>
>>37618164
Does drug addiction fall under mental illness?
It seems like that should be up there
>>
>>37618164
where did you get heroin?

if I wanted to do this I wouldn't have any way of doing it
>>
File: NMAWfOj.png (350KB, 480x588px) Image search: [Google]
NMAWfOj.png
350KB, 480x588px
don't be a fucking faggot. solve your fucking problems.
>>
>>37623728
This is actually not a bad suggestion. Worth placing the idea in their head first.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.