[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do your best, fellow robot !

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 10

File: Kamina.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kamina.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
I see too much sadness and despair on this desolated land, and I do not appreciate it. From now on, I will come every day on this board to bring what you people lack the most : hopes and motivation.

Though I won't be with the usual speech today. I'll just give you a daily reminder that you can do anything you have in mind, provided that you won't lose to laziness or abandonment. And I'd be very upset if you have decided to not pursue your goal because of that. I may not be inspired some days, but I'll always be there robots. Keep up the good work !

Failure isn't an end, it's the first step to success.
>>
>>37618006
I guess it's time to believe in the anon that believes in me
>>
Are you the kakyouin in shades guy? You were my favorite. Pls continue these daily postings
>>
File: Kamina 2.jpg (34KB, 604x373px) Image search: [Google]
Kamina 2.jpg
34KB, 604x373px
>>37618860
I am not him. But I'm glad to see that my posts are appreciated.
>>
OP I'm an a bad way. I'm trying to become a professional athlete but I keep fucking injuring myself. I heal up and then I fucking sprain and ankle or break an arm again and again and again. Time's running out and I'm not getting any younger, I feel so lost.
>>
File: Komaeda_(15).png (119KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Komaeda_(15).png
119KB, 960x560px
>>37618006
>He wants to fill this board with hope
Nice OP! I've been trying to do this to by filling this board with traps and by turning Anons into woman - hating, trap - loving faggots, just like I am.

One day this board will be ruled by traps and everyone will be happy thanks to that.
>>
File: Kamina 3.jpg (20KB, 329x356px) Image search: [Google]
Kamina 3.jpg
20KB, 329x356px
>>37619320
Do you see any trainer who can teach you how to do your sports correctly ? It's no use if you don't understand what you're doing wrong.
Also, don't overdo things. If you're injured, wait the appropriate time to heal up, or your body won't bear it.
>>37619399
It's easier to bring hope than traps into the heart of people, 'cause determination is universal. But if you can encourage frustrated traps to do it, or change the mind of those hated anon, it could be good.
>>
>>37619527
Yeah I'm gonna see a physio and hopefully I'll get a trainer after that. Everything that could have gone wrong did go wrong, so I guess I've only got one way to go now and that's up.
>>
kamina died

really makes you think
>>
>>37618006
Why do you put spaces before your exclamation points like a weirdo? Are you French?
>>
>>37618006
I see redditors still can't shut the fuck up about Kamina
>>
>>37618006
Carry on based Kaminanon
>>
>>37618006
No, it's already fucking over. The moment I chose my current job my fate has been sealed. There's no rosy future left for me because I wasn't cut out to accomplish shit to begin with.
>>
File: Kamina 4.png (644KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Kamina 4.png
644KB, 1000x800px
>>37620180
Do you have any dream you want to fulfil, to begin with ? If it's about a job, you can still ask about it for studies. If not, what's the big deal ?
Also, I'll talk about people who absolutly cannot achieve their goal because of life tomorrow.
>>
File: 1491558016255.jpg (99KB, 1255x784px) Image search: [Google]
1491558016255.jpg
99KB, 1255x784px
You know what, today is the day I'm gonna make a change.
>>
File: Komaeda_(07).png (113KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Komaeda_(07).png
113KB, 960x560px
>>37619527
>It's easier to bring hope than traps into the hearts of people
Well, the more hard a challenge is the more satisfied you'll be when you accomplish it.
I'm just trying to make Anons realize that going with woman instead of traps will ruin their life. And that fembots don't exist (since a lot of them want to search for fembots).
I don't want any "Yo I have a gf and it fucking sucks" thread.
I dunno if that gives people hope but I'm sure that they will avoid despair.
>>
>>37620180
Did you try finding a gf (male), or a trap waifu?
It really helped me a year ago when I was suicidal.

No joke. The moment I found Felix Argyle I just told to myself that it wasn't the moment for me to die and that I had to get my shit together. And now I'm happy with my life.

Maybe it will help you getting your shit together, too?
>>
I told you to change your ending to your uplifting speech.

It just doesn't go anon.
Like failure isn't the end, its Just another chance to try Again. Idk that's dumb too.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.