[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like being Black?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 12

File: images.jpg (33KB, 342x400px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
33KB, 342x400px
>All memes and jokes aside. Serious replies please.
I am a Pajeet (living in India) and have wasted thousands of hours of my life browsing places like /pol/ and Stormfront and have become 100% convinced that I am a low-IQ subhuman animal. No meme, browsing /pol/ and literally spending hours a day pondering about racial politics has done ENORMOUS damage to my life, such that I could make no academic progress and have at the moment become the closest thing one can be to a NEET in this country (high school tends to be very rigorous in India and it is impossible to score well enough to get into college if you have distractions like /pol/). Now niggers are arguably even worse than Pajeets. Niggers in the US have only slightly higher IQs than Pajeets in India. Niggers in Africa, probably even lower. So much that there is serious doubt whether niggers and Pajeets are even humans. Literally everyone in 4chan hates niggers and considers you as subhuman monkeys. The shame of being a Pajeet has affected my life so badly that I'll probably start seeing a psychiatrist from this Tuesday onwards. There are quite a few Blacks here. How do you even go on with your lives? Are you all as depressed as me?
>>
>>37617914
why tho
"race" is a spook
>>
>>37617914
Youre an idiot. Seriously kys.
>>
Lmao you probably are very low IQ if you got brainwashed by basement dweller psyops.

Being black in the United States is very nice as I've never been called anything racist to my face and only been treated kindly. When in a relationship people usually are amused by the BBC stereotype and it's more of a fun trivia than degradation. I've done very well in school, I'm amazed you are an unsuccessful Indian.

You successfully played yourself and listened to a narrative of failure then followed it. White losers trolled you and now you're trying to troll us. R9K is too redpilled. We spend all day speaking about how much we hate women as well, yet want them more than anything. Let that illustrate the aim and conviction of the audiences' "hate".
>>
>>37617914
Poos can be pretty smart and civilized at times. They also have one of the oldest continued civilizations in the world. Blacks shit around Africa, get enslaved and then complain for gibs and make up stories about being kangs to feel better. Don't consider yourself as bad as black Africans. At least you can into computers, mathematics, and pretty much created every religion on today's planet.
>>
I'm black, Vietnamese, and white. Life is pretty good. Girls find me attractive until they conversate with me
>>
>>37617914
I used to care a lot about stuff like this a lot when i was younger and easily impressionable because I had no identity of my own so I used to hate myself, now I don't really care that deeply and I don't like any race or many people.

t. nigger whos been on 4chan for 9 years
>>
>>37617914
Is this a copy-pasta? If not, then please consider suicide. You're fucking retarded. Maybe it's the Indian genes like you proposed, either way this is some dumb shit I'm reading.
>>
>>37617914
>actually allowing /pol/ to skew your outlook on life that much
Man alive my guy. But I'm mulatto and life is fine I guess. I never get any shit for it anyways
>>
>>37617914
Pajeets aren't nearly as bad as niggers. Don't hate yourself for it
>>
>>37618002
>black
>white
you high wang?
>>
>>37618086
I feel like you're being willfully obtuse
>>
>"wow anon you speak white!"
>"Anon why don't you smoke blunts instead of bongs?"
>"yo bruh how this nigga an intelligent hoodlum"
>dude youre black why are you listening to.. What even is this shit?
>You can't dress in all black. Youre black

The list goes on. But that pretty much is the gist of it.
>>
>>37617988
>>37618003
Look, OP here, I'm not trying to troll you. What I was trying to ask you is doesn't it bother you that there has been genuine scientific research done to prove that you are not human? The structure of your skull and many other things apparently make you inherently less intelligent than Whites. So much that it is said that the average IQ of Black people is said to be that of a mentally retarded White person. How do you manage to live with that guilt? Everyone tells you that your race is the root cause of all the problems of Western civilization. Quite honestly, I think a person from /pol/ would probably shoot you in the head of they saw you.
>>
>>37617914
Average IQ doesn't override individual performance. You can be a smart pajeet, it's not impossible.
>>
>>37618004
I said I'm going to see a therapist from Tuesday onwards. This is probably one of the last few times I'll get to post here. They're gonna take my internet away in a while.
>>
>>37619051
But I was literally THE worst student in a classroom of 50 students. This meant there 50 other Pajeets smarter than me. If the average IQ of Pajeets is 81, mine should be close to 75 most likely. But of course that could have a lot to do with how the education system is in India. The syllabus is drastically different from that in America, the focus is more on learning abstract concepts and answering exam questions than on building intellect or inherent skill. Our school syllabus is similar to that in China and is considered "rote" by Western standards. What I've seen of Western exams is that the concepts are very simple. Like SAT maths for instance is quite literally similar to that taught in eighth or ninth grade in India (inspite of lower IQs of the students in India). While high school maths in India consists of topics like integration, differentiation, differential equations, limits, trigonometric equations, matrices and determinant etc. (which are generally taught in college in America). The whole point of the SAT is to measure *inherent* talent. It's like an IQ test. But Indian exams like JEE measure how much brute force and effort you have put. Hence the stress levels are very high and lots of suicides and stuff.
>>
>>37618896
Sounds like it's all from black people, am I correct?
>>
>>37619206
Yeah Americans have it easy. But stop comparing your country to them.
Also, your logic makes zero sense. Average is almost always the median as well; meaning that half of Indians are ABOVE that IQ as well. I guarantee that if you think you have half a brain, then your IQ would be above this and generally speaking your class would excel high above this. There are over a billion people in India. Many, I presume, don't have the resources to become educated properly.
Stop caring so much about the outside world dude. Comparing will never get you far. Rise above the Indian stereotypes and be your own man. Breaking out of a stereotype positively is a massive respect earner. Give it a go.
>>
>>37619018
Perhaps. But you are white and you're an idiot, so what does that say about applying group tendencies to an individual?
>>
>>37619206
Also consider how only 25 percent of families in India can actually afford to send their kids to high school (we call it high secondary school or PU). These people within the top 25 percent in terms of income would probably give White-tier scores. But does that mean that the poor 75 percent is actually mentally retarded? Or do their IQ test scores only reflect the fact that they are uneducated and never had the opportunity to learn? But according to /pol/ researches have shown that differences in IQ test scores cannot be explained by income differences. Rather a more reasonable explanation is the biological inferiority of these people. Hence dark-skinned races are *inherently* subhuman and cannot be improved through education and better living standards.
>>
>tfw black and going to one of the best universities in my college
The low IQ shit only counts for aboriginals, pygmies and the san.
>>
>>37619018
Not either of them, but I got a full ride into a well-respected university (and got offers for full rides from several more), plus academic recognitions in high school.
Life is what you make of it. Some of us got a bit of a head start at the beginning, but you can't let that get you down.
>>
>>37617914
OP, don't know, but if you're a pajeet and can write and speak properly english as you're doing, then I doubt you are a low IQ subhuman.
>>
>>37619281
>>37619346
But even a smart Black is still genetically inferior. It's like being a hyperintelligent chimpanzee. No matter how hard you work, your genes will never be like those of true humans (Whites and East Asians).
>>
>>37619206
You come off as reasonably intelligent. It's not like IQ is a measure of intelligence anyway. If you really wanna talk /pol/ shit? IQ is a jew invention. Yeah. Don't wanna trust a jew, now would you?

Maybe you were not motivated in school? Or you could be intelligent in some other way. Like original thought.
>>
>>37619248
Nah. I live in the south, so its whites and blacks alike.
>>
>>37619337
There are a couple of San politicians and lawyers in Botswana. What would you be saying you were one of them?
>>
>>37618048
niggers don't shit in the streets. i think pajeets are worse or at least as bad imo.
>>
>>37617914
behenchod wtf are you doing with your life.
thats why sheltered faggots like you should never be given access to the internet.
>>
>>37617914

>I am a Pajeet (living in India)
Me too where you from
>>
>>37619018

This is a white dude you retards stop getting baited.

Holy shit you all are retarded. Indians don't type or talk like this.
>>
File: 9480189323811.jpg (18KB, 306x393px) Image search: [Google]
9480189323811.jpg
18KB, 306x393px
>>37617914
I embraced nihilism and my hate for white people. I don't care about the rational, it feels good to just hate them for seeing me as subhuman. If my mum kicks me out I'll just go on welfare and if that doesn't work I'll either just kill myself or kill a few white people and then suicide by cop. The fact that in the end everyone will return to nothing is comforting enough.
>>
Self fulfilling prophecy. You're pathetic
>>
Wow..so this is the power..of low caste.
Kek high caste north indian here. Finally you realized your place eh ?
>>
>>37617914
I hate it, but tbf it's more that I hate being abnormal AND black. If I were a regular normal black I'd be happy
>>
>>37619449
The same thing. They're not all retarded is, they are just known on average to have a slightly lower IQ
>>
>>37617914

>giving up on life because /pol/ makes fun of street shitters

It's not /pol/'s fault desu. You're being an idiot anon, stop.
>>
>>37617914
>convinced that I am a low-IQ subhuman animal
>niggers in the US have only slightly higher IQs than Pajeets in India.
>The shame of being a Pajeet has affected my life so badly that I'll probably start seeing a psychiatrist
>Are you all as depressed as me?

KEK

this retard literally absorbs /pol/tard propaganda and expects his life to get better. Do you really think that any "superior aryan male" on /pol/ is any better than you? They're as retarded or depressed as you are. They don't contribute shit to society, or live meaningful lives. They want people like you to feel inferior so that they can forget what pathetic insecure shits they are. But since you're so fucking brainwashed at this point, and there is no hope of you ever accomplishing anything, you should just kill yourself.

t. American born "pajeet"
>>
>>37617914
I don't think most people hate black people here, it's probably close to 50/50 but the people who hate them are the most vocal.
>>
I don't know what's more sad: that you bought into /pol/ garbage or that you would try to make others feel as bad as you. Be different than statistics, rise above the trappings of your race and you'll be fine.

I'm black but haven't ever been a nigger/nigga, sure ghetto niggas call me uncle Tom and say that I'm "trying to talk like the white man" because I don't use ebonics,but who cares? I feel sorry for you,you're probably an ok young man.
>>
>>37618896
>>"wow anon you speak white!"
>>"Anon why don't you smoke blunts instead of bongs?"
>>"yo bruh how this nigga an intelligent hoodlum"
>>dude youre black why are you listening to.. What even is this shit?
>>You can't dress in all black. Youre black
>The list goes on. But that pretty much is the gist of it.
^^^^^^this is correct
>>
>>37617914
>being a pajeet and falling for the race meme

Nice job anon, you really forgot that black intellectuals have existed (not sure but smart pajeets probobly have to). It's the culture of niggers that's the problem, if raised in a white style culture then they are fine.
>>
>Pajeet

At least Africans shit in toilets.
>>
>>37617914
I'm mixed with white and black. People usually called me white boy because I spoke properly and got great grades. It didn't help i dressed like an emo fag. By high school i didn't mind anymore. When people would ask what i was, i would tell them white. When people ask me if i knew a rapper or nigger tier celebrity/athlete, i would give the same response, "no I'm white." People thought it was funny. I don't hate my black side or other black people. I've met some smart ones who hate the thug self image they put out cause it's not really them.

Also in my senior year of high school there was a freshman who had the skull structure of pic related. I called him Jim Crow propaganda and people would die laughing.
>>
>>37619386
Why than companies like Google and Microsoft import Pajeet engineers?
>>
>>37617914
First off. Niggers will find this very offensive. Secondly I consider Dravidian an offshoot of blacks mixed with caucasian and asians. Thirdly, you guys can be as intelligent, it's just less common. You being in India I don't see how it should affect you whites being superior and all. You're a very low caste I take it yes? India is the most racist society on Earth determining hierarchy on how much Caucasian admixture one has, can't be easy
>>
>>37617914
I had my IQ tested IRL and it's above the white average, both of my parents are pretty smart and wealthy, and affirmative action isn't a thing in my country

Only thing that bothers me is deviation to the norm. Pretty much means I have to marry a woman who's white or east asian if I want to ensure my descendants aren't drooling retards.
>>
>>37622809
Mine is about average ashkenazi, which is surprising as I'm only quarter, I seem to have inherited my intelligence from that side though. Top of the brainchain. Once you're at that intelligence it's easy to see how Jews treat humans as animals, not a thing I agree with, but understandable given the stupidity of most humans.
>>
>>37620394
I am general category (Kayashta mother, Aguri dad). Honestly you guys (Indians who try to fit into the /pol/ environment by taking pride in their caste) are the worst of the worst. You're even worse than me. You're just making up imaginary problems to make OBCs look like the niggers in America and Muslims look like the Arabs in America, so you can create a parallel scenario to American identity politics because you think it's """cool""" to be """racist""". And how the fuck is this thread still on? I come back after four hours to see it's not archived yet.
>>
>>37622873
Same here, though my father's over half french according to 23andme and my mother's about as black as the average African American (70%)
>>
>>37620080
>Indians don't type or talk like this.
Okay, u r very sex bby remove cloth. Hello this is Microsoft tech support how may I help you. Happy now?
>>
>>37622533
>At least niggers shit in toilets.
Debatable. Chad has 55% open defecation rate as of 2015. India has 28.9% as of 2015 and the number is dropping rapidly.
>>
>>37622798
I'm high caste actually. There were two OBC (low caste) students in my class. Both were exceptionally good students. Honestly the whole Race-IQ thing seems to only exist in the internet.
>>
>>37623020
Maybe those were OBCs that were moving up. What about all the low castes that didn't make it into your class? I'd agree and say some people obsess too much about the average IQ of races, any race can have redeemable qualities and should be given a chance to move up, but statistics don't lie
>>
>>37617914
Being black is completely fine if you don't live around white people and don't listen to the opinions of white people.
>>
>>37622798
Also,
>Niggers will find this very offensive.
Implying they aren't used to it. This is 4chan, the hub of White supremacy in the internet. Do you think the "black-bots" or whatever you call them aren't used to this?
>>
>>37623087
They absolutely are. But I'm sure as a poo in the loo at moments it can get too much. As a Slav I have also experienced this. We bullied ethnicities tend to grow thick skin after being here long enough, but sometimes a crack forms and breaches that skin at moments
>>
>>37619386

>t. Micropenis neckbeard whitey that unironically thinks race is important
>>
>>37623065
>All the other OBCs that didn't make it in your class.
There parents couldn't afford to send them to highschool. People are poor and can't afford an education. How can we know that the low score in the IQ test is a result of that and not vice versa (they are poor BECAUSE they have low IQs).
>>
File: images.jpg (20KB, 360x397px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20KB, 360x397px
>>37622798
>India is the most racist society on Earth determining hierarchy on how much Caucasian admixture one has, can't be easy
Then how is it that the southern states which have greater Dravidian blood and speak Dravidian languages are more developed than the northern states which speak Indo- European languages and are generally more fair-skinned? Also the Indus Valley Civilization was a Dravidian one, not Indo-European speaking one. The people are said to have been very dark-skinned. In states like Tamil Nadu many Brahmins are very dark-skinned. The caste system was not based on skin colour unlike /pol/ believes. It was created on basis of economic status and occupation. It's just incidental that lower caste people have a tendency to have darker skin. Probably because at the time the caste system was created the Aryan migrants had reached better living standards than the indigenous Dravidians. But the Dravidians had a very sophisticated civilization once. It later collapsed because of drought and stuff.
>>
>>37622018
Will do m8. Enjoy living in Burgerland until they take you to the gas chambers.
>>
>>37617914
As someone who actually is black and actually grew up in a ghetto, I'm probably a better person to ask than the "robots" here. There were shootings/violence in my neighborhood, but it almost always either happened at a party where everyone was in a gang or it happened at like 3 A.M. You pretty much need to go looking for trouble to get shot or stabbed. I'm not going to pretend blacks are a race of scientists or engineers, but I don't see this as a big deal. STEM degrees are massively overrated especially computer science. Most programmers don't even have degrees in anything. I guarantee you black preachers make more money than most STEM grads.

p.s Why would you ask 4chan about what being black is like? This place is like 5% black. Average 4chan is aged 13-19, lives in an upper middle class suburb, and probably doesn't even know his own neighbors.
>>
>>37624367
>Enjoy living in Burgerland until they take you to the gas chambers
stop being a chutiya op
>>
File: 1494485602595.gif (14KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494485602595.gif
14KB, 356x200px
>>37617914

You are getting the perspective of the white trash off /pol/ who just love to type away about how bad we ar--scratch that, a certain group of people in an already small minority. The blacks on this site don't give a shit and keep to themselves albeit what is said on /pol/ is cancer for anyone of African decent. This is why I say just stay away from /pol/ because you're poisoning your own mind with negativity and nobody needs that.

>Niggers in the US have only slightly higher IQs than Pajeets in India

Means nothing. You can meet a Latisha that can cook a mean dinner and you can't. Does that mean you're stupider than her when it comes to cooking? When it comes to money black women can be serious about it. Or a Jerome who can 3D model--does that mean you're not smarter than him because you can't into 3D modeling? The pasty dorks on /pol/ would love to account the achievements of their ancestors as their own, automatically telling themselves they are superior rather than their own individual success.

>How do you even go on with your lives?

My life isn't even that bad. I'm a NEET with no job sure (just like a lot of white people here) but I
1. Didn't grow up in the Ghetto
2. Got to have a nice childhood that many white kids wish they had but their Christian parents didn't allow them to have
3. Happy to have both my parents. Unlike white people they did not divorce by the time they were age 5.

I could have been born and turn out to be a fat single mother on a trolley collecting welfare. It's not that bad at all.
>>
>>37617914
desu senpai, i rather be black
>>
india is cool, but i don't like their caste system
>>
Why the fuck would anyone in their right mind browse pol? Only racist are subhuman.
>>
>>37625031
i used to lurk it daily. it fucks up your head if you take it seriously.
>>
>>37617914
Well,i'm mixed and i feel kinda shitty because of my "black side" but on the other hand i work as a programmer and have an IQ of around 127 so i feel pretty comfy. That's the problem with you black people. You're such victims. The only thing which is worse than pity is self pity. How about you grow the fuck up and improve yourself? And stop whining so much you fucking nigger or at least kill yourself you pathetic ape.
>>
>>37625132
OP is not Black, dumbass.
>>
>>37625203
>look like shit
>being covered in shit
close enough
>>
>>37624860
>This post.
Holy fuck, man. Lemme guess you're also a feminist. Literally kill yourself, seriously. You are a subhuman animal, and no matter how hard I try I can never view you and the rest of your subhuman race as human. Your very existence is making this world a terrible place.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (17KB, 370x398px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
17KB, 370x398px
>>37625227
OP and his dad.
>>
File: IMG_0850.jpg (62KB, 741x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0850.jpg
62KB, 741x710px
As a black man,
> easiest sluttiest women to fuck are open to you
> big booty galore
> less susprcible to male patter baldness
> probably have average- above average penis size
> get judged ess harshly when you act like a degenerate.
Being black is cool.
>>
>>37625336
So true.
>>37625227
Kek.
>>37625455
Kill yourself, nigger.
>>
>>37625455
Lol, can't even spell susceptible. Fucking monkey.
>>
>>37625455
>get judged ess harshly when you act like a degenerate.
on what planet
>>
>>37625509
The things people say on an anonymous board.

White power amirite???
>>
>>37625825
Hey kill yourself nigger. Fuck off.
>>
>>37622259
> black intellectuals have existed
Care to name just a handful?
Oh, and their inventions too, there must be many.
>>
>>37625841
But I'm white, you hillbill brother dad
>>
>he takes /pol/ memes seriously
you really are subhuman, i bet you even watched the greatest story never told and cried
>>
>>37625892
Then kill yourself, cuckboy. Go suck a nigger's cock.
>>
File: crying_kid.jpg (9KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
crying_kid.jpg
9KB, 220x220px
>>37625943
> c-cuckboy

Cry more you little maggot
>>
>>37625852
A handful, eh?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists
But even so, there's only one Black Nobel Laureate in sciences (some St. Lucian guy for economics). But so what, man? I mean quite honestly this is a very childish argument. There are so many ways of expressing "high IQ" other than fundamental research and pure sciences. What about law, arts, engineering, actual work other than "being a scientist". Nigeria has a space program. I'm sure you'll refuse to accept that. In Nigeria the BECE exam written by tenth-graders is actually a lot harder than the SAT exam written by twelfth-graders in America. Of course, you'll refuse to accept that too. Note that Nigeria is among the poorer half of African nations.
>>
>>37626053
all modern music forms have black origins too
>>
File: n45.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
n45.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>37625336

>Lemme guess you're also a feminist.
I don't know how you came to that conclusion.
>You are a subhuman animal, and no matter how hard I try I can never view you and the rest of your subhuman race as human.
Like I care what you think.
>your very existence is making this world a terrible place.
I'd rather be black than this thing in the picture. I thank God everyday for my dice roll on Earth.
>>
>>37625980
Zabij siebie. Moze Svarog ciebie zapalic na wiekszosc czasu
>>
>>37625901
That's actually a beautiful movie. A real eye-opener. Must watch for all libtards.
>>
>>37626139
Woah, chimping out that easy. Ooga booga.
>>
>>37626146
>poland wasn't a war of aggression
there's also that propoganda movie about einstein being a thieving jew who names his greatest discovery as general relativity and then steers the film towards cultural relativity, the comments on that youtube video are hilariously stupid
>this is what poltards actually believe
lmao
>>
>>37626143
What is that roach language?
>>
>>37626187
>he believes in evolution
>>
>>37626207
Very funny. That is the language of the people that sacrificed their lives so you wouldn't be subject to the roaches. Right now I'm thinking it was a mistake saving you from them.
>>
>black
>woman

It sucks.

As for your pajeet whining, get over it. Even if race does limit your intellectual capacities, that does not mean you can't be a decent person. Most people of any race are never going to be the top 1% of IQ anyway, so who the fuck cares?
>>
>>37626207
It's someone's attempt at Polish, except it's obviously Google translate from "Kill yourself. May Svarog burn you for all time.".
>>
>>37626273
Not an attempt. It's hard to write Polish with the proper letters. Expat, assimilated one
>>
>>37626312
*without
up your as assalam with broken glasspai
>>
>>37618896
Piggybacking.some of this.
Generally it's pretty annoying but not enough to effect every day life.
>>
>>37626251
Lol, Slavs are just as bad as roaches if you ask me.
>>
>>37626053
>>37626053
So, there aren't that many inventions whatsoever by africans, right? And that despite the fact that they wouldn't refuse a position to a person lacking knowledge badly, given this guy's black, huh? Still a no-go.
>>
>>37626405
Okay have it your way. Hope the shitskins take over your lands. We Slavs have done enough favors for your kind, all without recognition. Perhaps the west is meant to die, for us to take over. We have reached out to you with brotherhood enough, you deserve your demise
>>
>>37617914
Pajeets are not as bad as niggers. At least some pajeets can be smart. At least you invented the positional number system ('arabic' numbers). Niggers haven't done anything good ever. Besides, if you live among other pajeets, why should race bother you at all?
>>
>>37626251
Mind to give some more details on that. Who was saved by whom and for what reasons?
>>
>>37626591
Battle of Vienna. If Polish winged hussars had not arrived Vienna was theirs and subsequently western Europe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ
It was cold war policy to downplay any slavic contribution to western civilization.
>>
>>37626452
Not him but there are plenty of black "inventors" if you actually look. If you're not black then naturally you won't look for black creators.

It doesn't have to be inventions like the telephone or ketchup tube. It also doesn't have to be something that brings Africa to a utopian civilization (which would be nice). It can also be in the creative fields to positive outreach programs to small business in the community to anything that helps someone in the smallest way that may or may not have a worldwide use.
>>
>>37626452
Nice to see you've edited it. I didn't understand jack the first time. Look, I don't really know how the system is in your country. I understand you have affirmative action for Blacks? Blacks are the economically backward class in America. Go to a Black country and you'll figure d that the educated class is composed only of Blacks. And these guys are (believe me) literally as skilled and intelligent as the average population of a White country where everyone is given access to education (I understand it's free and state-funded). All I wanted to say there's no evidence that Blacks are biologically incapable of being scientists and intellectuals. Even if there are more contributions from White people. People are poor. People are uneducated. It doesn't mean they would be the way they are if they had better living conditions. Well I am tired of talking about all this shit again and again in /pol/. But you know exactly what I mean. Two thousand years ago, you'd be asking why the Egyptians are inventing everything and not other races. At the time of the Gupta Empire, you'd be asking why Pajeets are inventing everything. The success of races is not because of inherent biological differences, but circumstantial economic differences. I am from a low IQ country called India and I used to look at SAT papers and complain about why school is so easy in America. I have known kids who have studied in the US and came back to do their highschool here and would say things like school is harder in India by leaps and bounds than in America. We literally use the Halliday-Resnick-Walker textbook to prepare the high school level physics exams, while in the US it is used by college kids. Just think about that for a while.
>>
>>37626528
>At least some pajeets can be smart
Some of them even excel @ coding. Never seen a nigga that could code anything rly.
>>
>>37617914
I don't mind being black but other people sure do.

>you aren't like the other blacks
>why you talkin like a white boy?
>Republicans call you a nigger and flat out hate you
>Liberals pretend to like you but never really listen to what you say

Talking to other blacks that know my feel or are actually trying to be successful is pretty good feel
>>
>>37626720
Type in youtube 'teach homeless to code' dozens of black people programming. Go on twitch and you'll guarantee see 1 black guy coding live at any given time.
>>
>>37626312
I was criticizing your grammar. You used "siebie" instead of "sie,", "zapalic'" is a perfective verb for "to set on fire", not "to burn", and "na wie,kszos'c' czasu" is not proper Polish in any goddamn context. What you wrote is not even a literal translation from English.
>>
>>37626841
Give me a break I left the fatherland at age 3. I do my best to keep up. You have no idea what's like for a Pole to forget his native language. I'm very embarrassed about how poorly I know my native tongue. Usually I don't bother and just speak English
>>
>>37626736
Republican is not synonymous with racist
Political affiliation cannot be divided into 2 distinct categories, regardless of what 4chan tells you
>>
File: 1406199654639.jpg (108KB, 575x387px) Image search: [Google]
1406199654639.jpg
108KB, 575x387px
>>37626708
>there's no evidence that Blacks are biologically incapable of being scientists and intellectuals

That's a fact.

Pajeets on the other hand have had many intellectual achievements throughout their history. They sorta remind of Chinese.
>>
>>37622908
I'm kayastha too, the highest average IQ in Indian castes if you didn't know. I'm not trying to fit in /pol/,nor do I care about it enough to even visit that newfag central. But that doesn't change the facts, and those being,caste is an important factor in deciding a person's worth, I feel sorry for your parents to have birthed such an incompetent offspring.
Low caste will always demand for gibs, and threaten and whine at any opportunity .I don't see why is it racist, caste isn't a race, but've got to be retarded to think bhangis are equal to high caste people. Traitors like you disgust me to no end,you low self esteem,fake robot.
>>
>>37626982
>That's a fact

That's a lie. There are way too many black intellectuals that exist for me to take you seriously.
>>
>>37626815
The funny thing is that even though both Microsoft and Apple tend (forced to be more appropriate) to hire blacks, the percent of aforementioned working there is negligible. Take a wild guess why.
>>
File: You done goofed.jpg (45KB, 353x438px) Image search: [Google]
You done goofed.jpg
45KB, 353x438px
>>37617914
> wasted thousands of hours of my life browsing places like /pol/ and Stormfront and have become 100% convinced that I am a low-IQ subhuman animal

Congrats faggot, you brainwashed yourself. If you choose to resign to the fate /pol/ and storm-front have laid out for you, then you might as well believe what they say. My advice to you would be to change the crowd you surround yourself with if you want to get out of your depressive streak.
>>
>>37627228
>There are way too many black intellectuals
Don't believe me or J.Watson? Fine, read on Rhodesia or South Africa, what they were and what they've become under ruling of blacks.
>>
>>37626940
political parties were a mistake....
>>
>>37627379
The fact of the matter is you're claiming that there are NO smart black people at all? Not even a single one?

I feel sorry for you, to be brainwashed by the alt-right this badly.
>>
>>37627416
>Not even a single one?
Even if there is, that'd prove nothing.
> I feel sorry for you
Now that's too fat, try again please.
> brainwashed
>> ignoring the obvious
>> calling others 'brainwashed'
Now that's typical.
>>
>>37627554
>Even if there is

you admitted to him
>>
>>37627554
>Even if there is, that'd prove nothing.

Well, it'd prove that you're wrong, for one.
>>
>>37627596
Just tried to be polite, lol.
>>
>>37627623
>Well, it'd prove that you're wrong
Nope, I never said anything on 'smart' blacks to begin with.
>>
>>37625455

You actually aim for the bottom of the barrel. I only want your kind gone because I just want to laugh at you, and it isn't kind to laugh at the retarded.
>>
File: 1492007997831.jpg (64KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1492007997831.jpg
64KB, 500x667px
>>37627732
You said it's a fact that blacks are incapable of being intellectuals.
>>
I'm in the same boat OP. As a spic and 4chan user i feel like shit lurking here. I read so much shit about my race that makes me want to kill myself.

It's not like i had the chance to born spic, stormfags.
>>
>>37627939
Wrong. I only asked to name a single black person that invented something noticeable on their own, just as little as that.
>>
Tip from almost all blue boards. Don't listen to /pol/. They are all retards just meming their asses off and any of them who believe what they say is ass brain dead as the supposed average porch monkey.
>>
>>37628096
the guy who made the super soaker is black
>>
>>37628191
> the super soaker
Nice, but not quite an invention though.
>>
>>37627943
*born white
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.