[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do i have potential? (I am on the right)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: ZUSmxl8.jpg (1MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
ZUSmxl8.jpg
1MB, 2340x4160px
Do i have potential? (I am on the right)
>>
>>37617151
Yes. If raised to a sufficient height, you'd have a lot more potential than somebody of a healthy weight.
>>
>>37617151
Lose weight and get more sun and you'll be fine.
>>
>>37617151
that'll get you
ONE QUARTER PORTION
>>
File: IMG_0828.jpg (491KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0828.jpg
491KB, 1440x2560px
Do you think girls will have second with me ( I am 22)
>>
How much would cost for me to try do a "scoop slam" on you?
>>
>>37617172
This. You have flawless skin and a potentionally good chin. If you get fit I see no problem.
>>
>>37617408
What is a scoop slam
>>
>>37617383
>blurring your skin in mspaint
>>
>>37617164
Top kek

Orkdjmfjk
>>
>>37617177
UNDERRATED POST AHHHHHHHHHHAAH
>>
>>37617383
Lose weight, get a better haircut and stop gluing pubes to your face. If you're looking to lose weight, first thing's first stop drinking soda and stop eating snacks. You don't want to try a complete overhaul of your diet, you'll just end up quitting. Eat 3 meals a day, whatever size you want but don't eat more than 3 times a day. Also, start going for walks every day. Doesn't need to be far, walk for 10 minutes out then 10 minutes back. After about two weeks it should be getting easier. After that try and get your portion size down. Start buying bags of baby carrots, sugar peas or really any fruit/ vegetable. Before each meal eat approximately a cup of fruit/ vegetables and then maybe 2/3 what you usually eat. Push up your walks to 30 minutes. It's only 2% of your day I'm sure you can find time. Do this for another 2 weeks. You're a month in. Now start counting your calories. Start eating a cup of each fruit and vegetable before each meal. Switch off, one day eat 1500 calories, the next 1900. You'll be losing weight the whole time but it's easier with every other day feeling like a cheat day where you can eat a bit more. Move from a simple 30 minute walk to 30 minutes of a more strenuous workout (I suggest doing dumbells, jogging, sit-ups, etc.) 3 days a week with the other 4 still being walking. By this point you should see a some very modest weight loss, maybe 5 pounds. After two weeks try upping how long you workout (not walk) by 5 minutes a week for 3 weeks til you hit 45 minute. Keep up the calorie counting and fruit/ veggie eating. You can pretty much stick at this point until you hit the weight you want. It will take longer than you think and you'll mess up. Don't let failure make you give up. Once you hit a weight you're happy with don't go back to old habits. Keep working out 3 days a week. You can give up the walks. You don't have to count calories, by now you should be able to feel what 2000ish calories feels like. Don't put it off.
>>
>>37617814
Holy fuck nigga shut the fuck up youre talking too much don't you realize OP is roleplaying
>>
>>37617172
>he fell for the tan meme
>>
>>37617838
Because I'm sure on this board of all places, there are no people that could stand to lose some weight.
>>
>>37617151
what gender do you identify as?
>>
>>37617383
I would go out with you, to eat at some fine place mister.
>>
>>37617151
If "protential" means having a ass bigger than the average human then yes you have a lot of protential
>>
Yeah kinetic potential
>>
>>37619050
this is an ORIGINAL LOL
>>
>>37617151
Lose weight = chad
>>
File: 1496993194700.jpg (66KB, 800x682px) Image search: [Google]
1496993194700.jpg
66KB, 800x682px
If you lose the weight you will no longer bee a robot. Keep it.
>>
Oh no you klook absolutely terrible. Like.. oh no. That hair, that facial hair. Your skin. Ugh. Please, bathe more than once a week. Those eyebrows too, fucking pluck the middle of them, you look like you're half way to being Harry from harry and the hendersons dude
>>
Also a blue top and blue jeans? Why would you do this to yourself? Not to mention those jeans look really, really cheap.
>>
>>37617151
You have a lot of potential energy for sure.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.