[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you actually have a girlfriend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 42

File: 20170610_021912.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170610_021912.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
Why don't you actually have a girlfriend?
>>
I have a small penis and to afraid to put myself out there
>>
>>37617129
>autism spectrum
>sheltered and feminized by mother, father was absent and eventually killed himself
>was completely insufferable throughout school, isolated myself
>had zero social experience or confidence
>still don't
and that's it really
>>
>>37617129
I don't talk to girls and they don't talk to me.
>>
>>37617129
I used to have a gf until she died. Other girls don't like me.I'm too beta and awkward.
>>
>>37617129
I tried ordering one but my coupon had expired so I couldn't afford the shipping
>>
>>37617129
No desire or means
>>
>>37617129
Physical deformity and pure hatred for the world.
>>
>>37617129
I have other priorities. I won't lie, I want the closeness of a romantic relationship, but being n one has distracted me from my work in the past, and that's not something that I can justify right now.
>>
>>37617147
Same. I'd feel guilty making a girl stuck with me
>>
>>37617129

I don't know how to have a conversation without sperging out. I'm getting better slowly but not fast enough.
>>
I can't have any of the girls I want.

Boo hoo
>>
>>37617129
It's not worth the effort in 2017.
>>
File: 1497066013856 (1).jpg (128KB, 1199x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1497066013856 (1).jpg
128KB, 1199x1199px
>>37617147
>afraid to put myself out there

That's it for me. No social circles, nearly all my work colleagues are male, online dating is a huge fucking kek.

I'm not going to do some PUA shit in a store with some stranger who'd only be midly embarrased, if not straight up irritated.

I'm completely fucked.
>>
>>37617129
im a total bore/
>>
I cant figure out my true feelings. Im at a crossroads and I dont want to burn any bridges
>>
>>37617129
Because I'm engaged.
>>
I run out of things to say. Girls see guys as entertainment and I can't do that so I'm fucked.
>>
>>37617129
>weird
>ugly
>anti social
>have serious trust issues which make me hard to care about other people and keep in contact with them.
>fat
>have glasses
>don't do anything productive with my life
>don't try to talk to girls
>generally don't give a shit about anything
>not rich
>due to not caring about anything i don't exhibit chad-like behavior
>>
I won't approach, they won't either.

And the whole 'put yourself out there' meme is tiresome work, nevermind that you do not really seem inviting to women when you flat out look for them, unless they are drunk or such.
>>
>>37617129
None of the girls on here are loser enough to date a loser like me.
>>
>>37617129
>Work full time.
>All high school friends moved countries/cities.
>Not in university.
>>
>>37617129
>fat
>small penis
>fat
>haven't talked to a woman outside of work situations in like 4 years
>>
because i have a whole slew of problems that most people don't wanna deal with. and i'm ugly
>>
>>37617129
I can barely scrape together the motivation to take a shower. I'd rather die then try to get a girlfriend, at this point.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 243x207px
>>37617300
Reading this hurt me.
I am all those things.

I would end it, but I have no real reason to kill myself, even though I don't have a reason to live.

at least I'm over 6ft.
>>
>>37617300
good, someone posted everything that's true about me already so i don't have to, i can just piggyback this

it's dubs magic made real
>>
I'm uncircumcised and live in the United States. I'm fit and girls have come after me in the past, some after a relationship, some after casual sex, and I've rejected them all out of insecurity.
>>
File: 1437242533854.jpg (145KB, 624x950px) Image search: [Google]
1437242533854.jpg
145KB, 624x950px
I never even tried.
I'm so far behind that the very idea is alien to me now.
I don't care anymore.
I just want a decent way to make money and live peacefully.
>>
File: bateman-4.jpg (17KB, 601x338px) Image search: [Google]
bateman-4.jpg
17KB, 601x338px
I am a psychopath
>>
>>37617493
bitches that would reject you because you haven't been mutilated are unworthy subhumans
>>
I'm awkward and ugly. Although, i can talk to females once we small talk. I'm just an ugly retard, really.
>>
girls dont like me and just wanna sleep around with any or every other guys who aint me they find attractive
>>
>>37617493
Wut? You should be glad and confident that you're not a subhuman that your parents branded you as slaves to Israel.
>>
I have a long distance relationship. It's not good to have one for your first relationship very late in life.
>>
>>37617493

aren't like 50% of dudes in the US not mutilated these days?
>>
I sabotage myself whenever I'm feeling like I could have a normal life
>>
>>37617129
Couple reasons, which I'll explain.

>Not prepared
Simply put, I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it. This theory was put to the test when I asked out a former oneitis, who said yes then proceeded to ghost me shortly after since we never actually made any plans.

>Lazy
I socialize fine, at a glance someone can say "Oh, he seems like a friendly guy", but I'm not actively seeking girls out. Plus, I don't have any real motivation to, it's just something I'd really like to have.

>unattractive
Speaks for itself but I'm taking up boxing. It actually feels really fucking nice, especially when I can pretend I'm going Star Platinum on the bag.
>>
>>37617508
>I never even tried.
>I'm so far behind that the very idea is alien to me now.
these. how the fuck am I supposed to fix these. I literrally blew it in my early teens so what the fuck do I do now?
>>
I am short, ugly and have a small penis.

Women discriminate me based on these shortcomings. It's their fault.
>>
Speech impediment
Ugly
Stupid
Poor
No confidence because of the above
Messed up shoulder from car crash, can't lift
Legs uneven, can't really run and have a limp
Balding but that falls under ugly
I have nothing to offer aside from being nice and women can get that from anyone plus more so why would they ever choose me
>>
>>37617777
When all else fails blame it on the women you fat neckbeard fuck
>>
>>37617833
Are they not to be blamed? Are they not the ones who rather choose attractive, tall and hung men? Yes they are. They are to be blamed.

I didn't get a form before being born where I could check if I wanted to be short, ugly, dumb, etc. It's not my problem. And if women decide to discriminate against me for things out of my control, that's on them.
>>
>>37617129
My wife will not let me have a gf.
Tfw no gf.
>>
File: 1485414832337.jpg (49KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485414832337.jpg
49KB, 657x527px
>>37617813
>Speech impediment
This. Even if i'd get in shape and acquire masculine personality, i'd still be a stutter.
>>
>>37617777
>the day the mentally ill east european got quads
>>
Those of you who said "because I never tried", congratulations. You are the only ones who told the truth.
>>
just never opened myself up to girls i guess.
>>
>>37617985
>Those of you who said "because I never tried", congratulations. You are the only ones who told the truth.
Yeez, how can you try when she can choose from Chads? There's no chance at winning.
>>
>>37617508
This. I don't care anymore I'm not sure if I ever really cared at all or if I just wanted to get my dick wet.
>>
If it makes you feel any better, I had a gf but now she's gone.
>>
>>37617129
Sauce please?

original baka
>>
>>37617968
You're right actually. Also I'm right in what I said.

Actually I have a question, is it the same person who keeps recognizing me, or did a bunch of people really start noticing me? There are some recurring characters on /r9k/. Like that guy who always posts that faggot without legs or that ugly writer as a proof that people can get a partner. I wonder if that guy is just trolling or if he really doesn't realize just how meaningless these examples are.
>>
>>37617129
No possible ways to make contact until the future.

My coworkers are male except for one female who is extremely ugly and short.

I'm not in school anymore so no nice pussy. Even then, I was in a relationship so I wasn't about to cheat.

My girlfriend broke up with me a month ago so none of that. (We never had sex anyways)

I'm too young to actually go to the bar and not be a complete beta because I have to avoid the actual drinks themselves which is the whole point of those.

Online shit like Tinder is shit.

Hopefully when I join the Air Force, I get some good puss. I'll just never find someone like her.
>>
>>37618019
There's zero chance of winning if you take zero tries.
>>
>>37618071
You are very easy to recognize, I'm sure quite a few people do. You literally post the same exact things every time.
>>
I don't know how to rotate images
>>
>>37617129
But I do have a girlfriend.
I do not belong here.
>>
>>37618074
>girlfriend
>never had sex

Wut.
>>
my foreskin wont retract and it will probably hurt / gross her out
>>
File: 1496533733118.jpg (126KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1496533733118.jpg
126KB, 604x516px
The last time i had a girlfriend was 13 years ago. The reason is very simple, i didn't put any time and effort into wanting one. Now i am 33 and i am going to put a lot more effort into finding a girlfriend and hope i will succeed.

Still i am not the kind of guy that is going for a marriage and children because i really like it to be alone.
>>
>>37617129
Because I'm not really looking for one. If I had a girlfriend I'd screw up and ruin everything anyway so it's better not to try.
>>
>>37618132
You're right. On the other hand, I keep reposting these things because I never get a good answer other than retarded normie platitudes. No one ever disproves what I say. They just try to weasel their way around my points with normie mind-trickery.
>>
>>37618110
>tries
There's no point in trying if you have nothing to offer.
>>
>>37618166
You are given counterexamples but always cop out by saying those don't apply or just calling the poster a liar.

>I know a guy who is short/ugly/small dicked and he has a hot gf
>reeeeee you lie that cannot exist
>>
>>37618204
Then fix that and have something to offer.
>>
>>37618144
She was nearly molested by her father when she was 12 or so. Since that moment she has remained a virgin, feels extremely paranoid and anxious when alone with a guy she doesn't know within casual environments, and while she opened up to me quite a bit, it never amounted to that moment. I didn't argue, cause that means she isn't off with someone else. She was super awkward when it came to sex talks, but all it amounted to were some nudes.

No, I'm not posting them.
>>
>>37618224
>No, I'm not posting them
Fag
>>
>>37618222
>Then fix that and have something to offer.
Sure buddy, where's that shop that sells masculine personality? I'd take couple pounds of that. Add a sprinkle of good looks too.
>>
>>37618208
These counterexamples don't mean shit though. As I have said many times. What does it matter that there exist short/ugly/small dicked guys with attractive partners?

These are either very, very rich (usually out of your control or due to sheer luck). Or very very talented at something (out of your control).

Just because there exist lottery winners, doesn't mean that everyone can win the lottery.
>>
>>37618224
Umm... does this mean it was an online thing and you never met?
>>
>>37617129
She broke up with me about a week ago, but I'm talking to a new girl.
>>
>>37618258
It was an online thing, but we had met over three times. However, most were spent in a group environment, and any time we were alone, she kept it casual. We did lay with each other on a couch, which was absolutely incredible in a non-sexual sort of way, but that was it.
>>
>>37617129

If you're not considering settling down/having kids within the next year, there's literally 0 reasons to have a girlfriend in this economy.

Drawbacks:

>Costs money
>Costs time
>Will whine at you when you do anything else (go out with your buddies, etc.) than spend time with her
>Probably can't keep up with your sex drive unless she's 30+ or a massive slut
>Have to meet her dumb friends and listen to them talk about dumb shit
>Have to meet her dumb family and listen to them talk about dumb shit
>Probably looks a lot less hot without makeup
>Can't have sex with anyone else
>Probably will make you delete other girls' nudes off your phone

Benefits:

>Occassional sex
>Buddies think you're cool cos you're smashing a stunner
>Get to be comfy on the couch sometimes and watch a shit movie

Literally just get 2-3 fuckbuddies around town and cycle through them when you get bored. I even have one that we do the shitty movie thing with sometimes for that simulated gf experience. Literally all of the benefits with no drawbacks.
>>
I am non ironically asexual and aromantic.
>>
>>37617129
I'm ugly, not fit, lazy and boring.
>>
>>37618278
She wasn't attracted to you, you retard. You were another pawn in her beta game. Hopefully you still aren't one.
>>
>>37618278
>Cuck Fantasies

She was never one to look for compliments, and I kept a close eye on her social life. She didn't hang out with anyone IRL except for a very very small amount of friends that weren't even compatible with her.

I don't see how a "beta game" or whatever you retarded cucks call it lasts for a year and a half. Some of which were some of the happiest moments in our lives.
>>
>>37618372
Meant for >>37618344

Orig

Nality

Pass
>>
>>37617129
who in there right mind would want something as horrible as that when there are plenty of superior e-gfs floating around my dude
>>
>>37617129
I do have a girlfriend too, shes /cgl/
>>
I don't try because I don't want one.
>>
>>37618394
tbqh i would be happy with any gf
>>
>>37618372
Lol you kept up with her social life. Aka followed her online, liking her posts? Aka beta game; no pyshicality except some throw away nudes

You don't know shit about her except what she fed you. Do you think girls' dads know they fuck 3 Chads every weekend? No because they are secretive and duplicitous as shit.
You fell into her trap for attention. Maybe you think it was beneficial, but you still fell in, and haven't gotten shit except future heartbreak when you figure out what I'm saying is the truth.

Garaunteed in a year's time that"wholesome" girl that doesn't "like sex" will be consecutively being dating Chad after Chad.
She doesn't hate sex, just sex with you.
>>
>>37618441
There is a reason that you probably frequent this board, and it's a mindset like this. Did you consider that her "social life" on social media was extremely miniscule? Did you ever stop to think that she was nearly molested as a twelve year old and because of it she never got near men?

No, you jumped immediately to some pre-thought up delusion that retards like you fall for every time.

Girls aren't as loose on sex as you think they are.

They just don't want to have sex with you, bitter faggot.
>>
>>37618479
>They just don't want to have sex with you, bitter faggot.
Well maybe if they didn't expect us to jump through hoops to compensate for things out of our control, we wouldn't be bitter.
>>
>>37617300
Yep, all of this except I don't have glasses and I'm skelly instead of fat.
Check'd your dubs.
>>
>>37618479
You're retarded and niave if you think "I was molested abloobloo" horseshit line isn't common in like 90% of girls.
Even if it was true you just validated her negative feelings about sex by being an uptight beta retard. You could have made sex something fun and enjoyable for her, instead you used a super common feminine game meme to delude yourself into thinking you're not a coward virgin.
>>
>>37617300
This and I'm old too.
>>
>>37618525
Do you realize that females aren't just meat puppets to play with? HUMANS have feelings, idiot. Do you not realize the concept of TRAUMATIZING EVENTS?

There's no point in continuing this. I can't even talk about this with you when you lack basic knowledge on human psychology that mostly everyone knows.
>>
I get asked how I'm still single by girls all the time. Can't honestly give an answer other than apathy
>>
Virtually no social life besides occasionally seeing a few normie friends from school so I never have the chance to meet new people.

>tfw girls check you out everytime you go outside
>tfw socially autistic when talking to them so i don't even bother to attempt to talk to them anymore
>>
>>37617493
You're a fucking normie retard. Why must you deny your inner Chad? You have no place here.
>>
>>37618146
Phimosis is surgically correctable
>>
File: 1496785462499.png (471KB, 466x470px) Image search: [Google]
1496785462499.png
471KB, 466x470px
I literally haven't spoken to a girl my age in over 4 years
>>
A C N E
C N
N C
E N C A
>>
>>37618564
You don't know shit about psychology, you only reinforced negative (probably fake) feelings by being an uptight loser thinking he was being "respectful", "nice", a "gentleman."
She's probably getting plowed right now by someone that respects her enough to make sex fun, not something naughty. Not having her only sexual experience be her being molested; can you imagine the psychological repercussions of that over the years?
>>
File: 1497014927189.png (54KB, 908x660px) Image search: [Google]
1497014927189.png
54KB, 908x660px
>>37617129
Why?????
orgygano
>>
>>37617129
Because I don't want a girlfriend. I just want to be alone so I can focus on some creative hobbies. But I can't even have that because I'm always at work.
>>
>>37617129
I have 3 jobs and too much that I have to pay for that leaves me with absolutely no social or personal life.
>live off of 1 ramen a day, 2 hours of sleep MAX, and anything with high amounts of caffeine
>>
>>37617129
I do not deserve to be loved
>>
>>37617129
I'm boring and shy. I don't go outside; I sit at home all day browsing 4chan or writing music in a dead style that will never be performed, nursing dreams that will never be fulfilled. I have no job, and no car, and no social media.
>>
>>37618699
so no one /acne/ here?
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 778x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 778x960px
I've had girlfriends, just cheated because women are sluts and deserve it
>>
>>37618909
What the fug dude do you have extreme medical bills or what
>>
>>37617129
left mine because Im moving

she was a whore too sooo
>>
Because these days you have to be hypersocial with dozens of close friends and 4 or 5 active social networking accounts to meet girls standards.

That along with the fact that men are compared to other men on a global scale makes trying to compete for a gf as an introverted loner type impossible.
>>
I wish sometimes mine would disappear she's a nut case. Or she fell inlove with someone else.
>>
>>37617129
The problem isn't even that I'm unlikable. Most people I talk with seem to like me. I have self esteem and intimacy issues (among other issues) which stop me from lowering my defenses and letting anybody in, even potential friends.

I'm a worthless piece of shit and I won't let anyone get close enough to disappoint or fail them. Everyone around me deserves better.
>>
>ginger
>skinny fat
>teeth are kind of ugly
>chronic anxiety
>no social life
>very inexperienced socially, bad at talking
>mind goes blank when I get anxious
>NEET for 9 years
>have nothing to offer as a man or a partner
>if I have nothing to offer I have no worth
>if I have no worth why bother even trying?

Its been so long that the very idea of humans having intimate relationships is like some fucking alien concept.
>>
>>37619416
>those last three lines
I started thinking this way in junior high school and I still don't have anything to offer. At this point I don't think I'll ever be at a place where I feel I will be able to offer enough that I'll feel worthy.
>>
because am autistic and uninteresting although i desperately want a gf someone to love me at all but i have nothing at all to say. also im wierd in many ways: i only need to sleep every few days, i dont get hungry i dont get bored and i dont feel pain
>>
File: 1495506455264.png (47KB, 650x773px) Image search: [Google]
1495506455264.png
47KB, 650x773px
acne and autism
>>
>>37617129

Honestly don't feel like I deserve one. I'm 5'6", white, and a virgin with a 5 inch dick. There are millions of men better than me and better looking than me. Why would a woman choose to be with me? I have nothing to offer her she can't get better elsewhere.

I don't even bother asking or trying because I feel it's pointless and I don't want to bother a woman or embarass her.
>>
>>37617129
There is nothing more I hate than women who do this to their nipples. Only thing that comes close are tattoos.
>>
>>37619472

Yeah its a tough thing to live with. Men's worth is defined by his ability to provide and to contribute to society.

If you don't have a job then you're a loser
If you don't have a GOOD job then you're a loser
If you don't have a high education then you're a loser

In the 70's women came along and entered the workforce, further diluting what men can provide since they can provide for themselves now. Women now all the benefits of being a man without any of the responsibility.

Then all the blue collar jobs got shipped overseas thanks to globalisation.

>>37619524
>There are millions of men better than me and better looking than me. Why would a woman choose to be with me? I have nothing to offer her she can't get better elsewhere.

Yeah this. If the only thing I can offer a woman is a phyiscal relationship why would she come to me for that when she could get someone taller, more handsome, more in shape and more confident.
>>
>>37617129
I want an attractive girlfriend, and the only gf I had was a 5/10. Maybe just I don't have the confidence to pick up a hot woman, or maybe hot women think they can do better. Either way, this sucks.

[spoilers] I frequently visit hookers to get my fix of fucking hot women. It's somewhat satisfying [spoilers]
>>
>>37617129
the only girls I can attract are so mentally fucked up that I appear stable in contrast
it's always the same gutter trash whores who want to be treated like shit to relive their childhood with abusive fathers
my 4 last girlfriends may as well be the same damn person
>>
>>37617129
>5'11 (fucking manlet)
>Most friends are male, only a handful of female friends
>Brown hair (kill me)
>Relatively /fit/
>No prior gf experience
>Average looks (women only go for top 20 percent)
>19 and my car is ancient (2000)
>Study fucking computer science

Honestly I'm not surprised I have no gf fuck not being Chad.
>>
File: 1496733798265.png (150KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496733798265.png
150KB, 500x500px
I don't leave the house to meet people and I don't socialize on the internet.

I'm basically just waiting for someone to stumble into my life.
>>
>>37619569
>>Brown hair (kill me)
Brown and black haired males are more attractive than blondes and gingers.
>>
I'm a literal NEET who leaves his house maybe once or twice per month and I have like 2 male friends who are as miserable as me.
>>
girls are so god damn overrated

t. someone with a gf
>>
>>37619624
>t. someone with a gf
How nice of you to voice an opinion.
>>
>>37619590
Shut up liar you don't know the pain of having poop hair
>>
>>37618036
this

share suace OP pls
>>
>No routes for exposure to the world outside my room
>I'm not afraid of rejection or embarrassment
>I'm have none of the equipment required to participate in anything with people my age
>No: job, money, license, mutual interests, stories, relatable/mainstream humour
>I will not have any of these for at least 4-5 years
>No possibility of encountering women

The older you get the more you stand-out as not one of them and the harder it is to catch up
>>
sometimes i reject despite i want a lot because it would work for very long and i dont want that to hurt them
>>
>>37619738
>i dont want that to hurt them
What do you mean?
>>
High standards.

I can't date someone I don't find both, attractive and interesting. I also expect that person to like me. So yeah, pretty hard to find someone like that. But I prefer to be alone than dating someone who I don't find attractive and interesting.
>>
>>37617129
stay at home all the time on 4chan

I'm too lazy/autistic to start adult life
>>
>>37619606

One of my friends is a basement dwelling NEET with no job or education at 26 and he's marrying a schoolteacher he impregnated with twins. They live in his parents basement.

I literally don't understand it. I'm a virgin and this guy is marrying a qt and having kids. Some men are just meant to be losers.
>>
File: 1476948028817.jpg (887KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1476948028817.jpg
887KB, 1600x1600px
>>37619772
>I wait for an ideal person and wont settle less than perfection because i'm a perfect person!
You'll die alone and miserable.
>>
>>37619787

How old is she? It's very possible that she just settled because she wanted a family and he was willing to settle down with her.
>>
File: 4vrtz50g5jzy.jpg (21KB, 639x621px) Image search: [Google]
4vrtz50g5jzy.jpg
21KB, 639x621px
>>37619788

Woah there buddy, calm down. Did I ever use the word "perfection"? Also, "settling" is offensive for both, you and your partner.
>>
>>37618290
You know you are on /r9k/, right?
>>
>>37619809

24. He met her like 2 years ago. He barely graduated high school and now he's married with kids after NEETing it up playing video games and smoking weed for years.

That's what I don't understand about women, they reward failures but punish average guys.
>>
> fat
> autistic
> lack empathy for almost everyone
> no social skills whatsoever
> too opinionated
> uses memes to cover up depression
> uses excessively dark humour
> no bedside manor at all
> hate going outside
> The girls I like are skinny and hot and I'm fat and gay
> prefers animals to people
>>
>>37619750
Getting dumped hurts people. I use to think it wasn't a big deal "why can't you be friends after" well you really hurt that person doing it, it's really insensitive on your part. They're really not irrational for disliking you for it, it's like waving a toy in front of a kid or dog or something and playing with it yourself then hiding/taking it away and not letting them have it. It feels bad man. Plus some ex's get really vindictive against you just for leaving and flip up the crazy they have a control switch for, they have to set it to max.
>>
>no interest in pursuing a relationship
>non-existent self-esteem
>i'm very bitter and basically toxic
>I'm also a magnet for problems (none of which are ever my fault)
>all my previous relationships have been shit
>I'm scared of people seeing through the narrative I cast
>I don't enjoy sex anymore
>I'm pretty cruel to people that're close to me and I don't like it and feel increasingly unwholesome urges
>I don't know how, nor do I want to change because the unknown is terrifying

Basically I'm a woman and need to kms
>>
>>37617833
It's summer already
Origorig
>>
>>37617129
1. Vast majority of women are undisciplined whores who lack wisdom and usually intelligence
2. I'm stubborn about not wanting an over dramatic meat sock dictate how I live my life
3. Hypergamy is real
4. Don't feel like bending over backwards for virtually nothing

Any questions?
>>
>>37619857
>Getting dumped hurts people.
That's life. Ideally you both go separate ways but usually you're bound to hurt other person. However, your happiness > other people happiness.
>>
>>37619832

Well that's about 6 years younger than I figured. Women generally only settle for a loser when they've hit the wall and their biological clock is screaming at them.
>>
>>37619940

That's what makes it odd. And she is easily a 7/10 or more. She has a job and provides for them while he sits at home smoking weed. She yells at him to get a job but he does nothing all day. I literally don't get it. I guess it doesn't matter because Chad always wins.
>>
>>37619926
Hurting people doesn't make me happy. Usuually.
>>
>>37619961

She'll inevitably divorces him because the shame of having a loser husband is going to outweigh any 'love' that still exists in that relationship.

Then she'll be hitting 30 as as single parent with 2 kids thus perpetuating the cycle.
>>
>>37619969
>Hurting people doesn't make me happy. Usuually.
But would you rather be in toxic relationship? Majority of people are not meant for each other.
>>
>>37619832
If anything, that should be an example for all the turbovirgins here who do nothing but make up excuses. Even a failure like that can get a qt waifu, why can't you?
>>
>>37619961
How does Chad win, when that guy is clearly the opposite of one?
>>
>>37619995
>But would you rather be in toxic relationship?
No I wouldn't. Thus I have no girlfriend. Did you even read the title of the thread amigo?
>>
>>37619999
>>37620005

To be fair, he's over 6 feet tall, white with blue eyes, and handsome. He lives the basement dwelling NEET lifestyle, but doesn't watch anime or anything, he only plays video games. And he has friends.

Contrast that with me >>37619524
>>
>>37617129
Every relationship I end up in ends with us both in tears. I can't help speaking my mind and not compromising on my values, and the girls I'm into can't stand my politics. Also, I have a less than average sized dick.
>>
>>37617129
Because the chick im seeing casually doesn't seem like a good fit long term.
>>
File: rain.jpg (240KB, 621x900px) Image search: [Google]
rain.jpg
240KB, 621x900px
I'm not going to lower my standards. I don't mind being a virgin for the rest of my life of the alternative is an undesirable relationship. It helps that my sex drive is really low, too.

I don't understand why you guys care so much.
>>
File: skolnick.jpg (112KB, 891x1024px) Image search: [Google]
skolnick.jpg
112KB, 891x1024px
>asperger's
>really shy
>no social life at all
>I never leave the house
>not very interesting personality
>extremely socially awkward
>don't even know where to start with finding a girlfriend

I'm afraid I can't offer that "boyfriend experience" normal dudes can. My only chance is that if someone happens to find my awkwardness attractive and likable. I have never had a girlfriend, and I have never been in a situation where I could've had approached a girl in a romantic sense. Most of my sperginess is simply about my lack of social skills. I'm in alright shape, I wear clean clothes, I shower ever day, I shave whenever I need to, no cringy fedoras etc. so I guess it could be pretty realistic to find a gf who doesn't mind that I'm a lone wolf.
I just simply don't know where to begin or how to even approach a situation that could end up with me having a girlfriend.

I'm slowly approaching the age where all the girls of my age are getting married or are in really serious relationships, and I have never even held hands with a girl. I've been daydreaming about having a girlfriend since I was 13, in few years I'm going to turn 30.
>>
>>37617129
About a year ago I broke up with my first GF after 2 years together. She didn't love me anymore and cheated. I've been "dating" a girl online for about a year. I say it that way because she initiated it, and I've been pretty casual/indifferent towards it since I lost some faith in women. Hopefully I get over this indifference because she seems like a genuinely sweet and conservative woman.
>>
>>37617129
because this (((girl))) probably has a dick bigger than mine
>>
>>37617129
But I do lad.
>>
>>37620477
>But I do lad.
What the fuck are you doing here normie?
>>
>>37617129
I'm fat, unemployed, boring and don't leave my house
>>
>>37617129
I have had girls who are like 6/10 be interested in me, a few have actually asked if I want to go out. But, I always just come up with some excuse. Say I am busy, don't have any money, etc.

I don't know why but I desperately want a GF, I want human companionship and love and shit, yet I am extremely self conscious and I don't feel like I deserve it. I feel like if I start going out with someone I will fuck it up or they will cheat on me, or that it will end so what was even the point?

Also I don't want to do it because I am from Ireland and we have a culture of "slagging" where people make fun of literally every fucking thing you do and they don't take anything seriously. Like, if I brought a girl home my parents would make fun of me. It's not that I don't have a sense of humour, but it's fucking annoying when no one takes anything seriously.

Would love to just bring a girl home and have my parents be like " oh, okay" instead of making a huge deal out of it.

tl;dr, I am self conscious, don't return the affection, am afraid my parents and friends will make fun of me.
>>
>>37621177
>I have had girls who are like 6/10 be interested in me, a few have actually asked if I want to go out
Damn, i guess it feels good to be attractive.
>>
>>37620018
He still has something else, because there are plenty of decent looking robots. Most likely he has some confidence and charisma, despite being a NEET and failure. The guy you were contrasting him with was a whiny loser.
>>
>>37621224
Looking good doesn't help if you are a raging autist.
>>
File: me2.jpg (75KB, 448x577px) Image search: [Google]
me2.jpg
75KB, 448x577px
>>37621224
I wouldn't consider myself attractive. Average at best. Pic related.
>>
>>37621297
High forehead or receding hairline?
>>
>>37621333

I think it has to do with his asymmetrical face. Women are more biologically attracted to men with greater facial symmetry, even in completely blind trials based on SMELL.
>>
File: yep.jpg (101KB, 480x617px) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
101KB, 480x617px
>>37621333
A bit from column A, a bit from column B.

I'm 19 but have the hairline of a 40 year old. Thanks dad.
>>
>>37621358
>symmetry is based on smell
what the fuck?
>>
>>37621366

Damn if i had that hairline i wouldn't go outside

Save for hair transplant senpai
>>
>>37621382

There have been tests done where men wore a shirt all day and then women were told to rate the smell of their shirt.

The men with the greater facial symmetry were rated the highest based on their scent than men with asymmetrical faces.
>>
>>37617129
because they don't like my acne face, me being indoors to name a few things
>>
File: IMG_20170602_204030777~2.jpg (164KB, 1211x1141px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170602_204030777~2.jpg
164KB, 1211x1141px
Body looks like this.
>>
File: ANGERY.png (401KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
ANGERY.png
401KB, 900x900px
>>37621389
;_;

Might just get like a buzzcut or some shit. I seen pics of my dad and his hairline was on the top of his scalp by the time he was 30.
>>
>>37621297
Lift and get a buzzcut, you'll be chad in no time
>>
>>37621406
Got a source for that other than your ass?
>>
>>37621417

Touppe.

You would look like Jesse Pinkman if you shaved your head, i'm sure some chicks are into that. Go for it.
>>
>>37621445
Yeah I have had people say if I just started lifting I would stop looking like such a beta, but I am so unsure on how to start lifting. Like, having to come up with a routine, and then change it every week to keep getting gains, keeping track of your diet, cutting, bulking etc. It just seems so confusing and like so much dedication. Plus, say if I got super jacked, if I stopped, I would go back to being a weak faggot. It becomes like a whole commitment and takes up your whole life.
>>
>>37621460

https://academic.oup.com/beheco/article/14/5/668/186534/Major-histocompatibility-complex-genes-symmetry

In humans, FA may be involved in viability-based good-genes sexual selection. In both sexes, low FA appears to be associated with increased genetic, physical, and mental health, including cognitive skill and IQ (Furlow et al., 1997; Thornhill and Moller, 1997; Yeo et al., 2000). Compared to asymmetric men, symmetric men seem to be more muscular, vigorous, and socially dominant (Gangestad and Thornhill, 1997b)

Women can detect chads by SMELL.
>>
>>37621476
>Like, having to come up with a routine, and then change it every week to keep getting gains, keeping track of your diet, cutting, bulking etc
It's much more easier when you start doing it. I mean you're not going for bodybuilding. If you're dedicated going to gym no matter of circumstances then the rest will follow.
>>
>>37621406
Better smell = more testosterone. I guess you can draw conclusion that men with more testosterone have more symmetrical faces.
>>
>>37621494
True, the first step is the hardest I guess. I am currently doing my final exams, so I will have to wait until they are done to start. I'll have to get over my self confidence issues too. In public I feel like everyone is looking at me, and it's worse in a gym when there are qt's there.
>>
File: 1496748915470.jpg (54KB, 607x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496748915470.jpg
54KB, 607x960px
>be me
>huge dick
>also manlet-lite XXS
>biggest 1% of dick but shortest 3% of men

god is playing jokes on me
I'll be alone forever
>>
>>37621517
>shortest 3% of men
below 5'?
>>
>>37621224
You feel even worse than guys who never get asked when you fumble it due to your own retarded hang-ups.
>>
>>37621533
no a bit shorter than 5'3"
probably not done growing yet though
>>
>>37621482
Did you even read the link you posted? It said the exact opposite of your claims. That the smell test showed no correlation to other factors.
>>
Boring personality,cannot hold a conversation.I look boring too. Also,I find women boring and have no desire to court them.
>>
>>37621580
This. In the rare chance a girl shows interest in me, I fuck it up because I can't flirt for shit. I get nervous and just start talking about mundane bullshit, afraid to say any flirty shit in case I freak her out.
>>
>1 friend, both eachother only friend
i have no social circle
>ugly
>no real desire anymore
>>
Because I like my free space too much. Recently ended a relationship because talking to someone every day proved too much for me and I like to seclude myself for days at a time.
>>
File: 2051120.jpg (737KB, 1000x1511px) Image search: [Google]
2051120.jpg
737KB, 1000x1511px
I'm at least 6/10 in looks (being an Asian male may make me rated either higher or lower) but my real problem is that I'm a social retard who hasn't made any friends or knew how to in his life. I'm so far behind socially that I see no hope of ever assimilating. At least I have a job though I haven't talked to anyone (not even pleasantries or small talk) there.

I'm overly self conscious about my looks that ironically got worse when I lost weight. I find myself taking a lot of bathroom breaks to check myself at the mirror and obsess over my insecurities. Whenever there are a lot of people around, I feel like everyone is staring at me, looking for flaws to make themselves feel better like I do. I subconsciously scowl and I can feel pain behind my eyes and my scalp tingles whenever this happens.

I really need to get my shit together first before even considering a gf honestly.
>>
>>37621417
Don't let them fuck with you man It's really not bad at all.
>>
>>37621297
i never post ever.

with that being said please shave your head.

It will look much better
>>
I'm a 24 year old kissless, hugless, handholdless virgin who has never worked. I live in a trailer and don't talk to anyone.

I'm ugly and worthless and can't even kill myself.

>Why don't you have a gf they say

Why don't you have a pet elephant?
>>
>>37618254
Or they have personalities that aren't complete dogshit.
>>
>>37621838
>I live in a trailer
Arent there trailer girls around you?
>>
>>37621861
Probably. There are girls everywhere.
>>
File: 1459641747721.png (209KB, 510x346px) Image search: [Google]
1459641747721.png
209KB, 510x346px
>>37617129
Dunno. Can't tell when/if they're interested in me. I don't approach them, either. Don't have any friends outside of work.
I can talk to women at work, as long as they're interesting and are nice to me. And as long as I have reason to talk to them. I won't just go up and talk to people.
>>
>>37617129
>Had one girl ever like me (She was actually really attractive too) Don't know how she looked past my social anxiety
>I asked her to prom one day because she sort of indirectly kept asking me but it sounded like a joke because it was so nonchalant
>I think my problem was she was on a field trip some place far away and I didn't have a smart phone so I needed to do an awkward video
>My friend recorded me doing hangman (Her and I always played it when we were bored) And the words spelled out "(Stacy), prom?" Stacy isn't her name.
>Friend sent video to her
>She replied like half an hour later said yes with a little blush emoji
>I had a little pantech at home, so when I went home I texted her and then she was saying she was conflicted because someone else asked her first
>So 4 days later she texts me again says she's sorry she would rather go with the other guy who is (in my opinion) really bad looking and overweight
>First time I ever opened up to a girl and the last time I ever will. Now when I try talking to girls my anxiety gets to me
>>
File: 1475194013188.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475194013188.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
>>37621937
Could greentext though this does the work more or less.
>>
>>37619137
I got your back buddy. I've struggled with it for 4 years but I went to a dermatologist that prescribed me shit that works. Only issue with it is that a side effect is worsened depression. All i'm left with now is scars that look better but still make me want to eat a bullet.
>>
They don't like me that way. And even then, imagining how a relationship will be like, it seems like it will become a huge bother over time.
>>
>>37621841
Now now, he will go ballistic at the truth.
>>
>>37617300
>have glasses
Fuck off this isn't a bad thing. They literally put glasses on to look more Chad in this movie.
>>
>>37618166
>whine all day about your problems and do nothing about them
I'm Laughing reading your posts, you're just so pathetic.
>>
>>37621841
Well yeah. Accepting that women will discriminate against you for things out of your control is commonly considered a good personality. I don't think it is though.

>>37622638
I don't see you disproving me. Pathetic? Yeah by normie standards I am. But it's their fault.
>>
>>37622615
Glasses only makes a dude hotter if he is already attractive. Women perceive attractive men as being smart even if they aren't. It's not the glasses that make that guy attractive, it's the symmetrical face, square jawline and strong chin.

If you're already an ugly faggot, adding glasses will just make it worse.
>>
>>37618671
yeah i only talk to 6 year olds too
>>
>>37617129
I got to the point where I realized I don't want a girlfriend because it's just too much trouble, I'd rather be alone and focus on my own

But what I do want is to fuck every qt I see, that's why I wish I was Chad so I could pump and dump them
I don't even want hot stacy, just any plain qt would be fine
>>
File: 1496520721886.jpg (103KB, 1080x769px) Image search: [Google]
1496520721886.jpg
103KB, 1080x769px
High standards maybe?

I've only been in one relationship but anyone else I've tried to date has just been annoying and turned me off within a couple dates so I've never even actually done anything remotely sexual or romantic except with my one real gf, but that was almost 3 years ago

Since then, I avoid women who remind me of my ex because she was a crazy self cutter tumblr slut who cheated on me, but apparently that's a good 80% of women my age so it's kinda tough.

I really just want to meet someone who I find interesting that isn't a complete fake or at least has some goddamn hobbies, aspirations, or SOMETHING aside from "I sure do love sucking dick"
>>
>>37617129
autism levels are too high, so it's practically impossible. there was a time when i was motivated enough to put myself out there, but that time has passed.
>>
Anyone who would be with me has serious issues.
>>
File: IMG_2353.jpg (93KB, 635x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2353.jpg
93KB, 635x744px
>>37617162
>>37617203
This is the most common one I hear. Also I don't like the whole gender equality thing because women only use it when it conveniences them. Men are still the ones expected to put themselves out there 100% of the time. I'm almost 26 and at this point in life I can't help but see girls as walking bug zappers and other men as dumb insects that flock to them because they see something pretty. I've had 3 girlfriends, two cheated and one broke up with me while at college and went full tumblr haircut bisexual. At this point I'd only date a girl for sex and onaholes solve that problem. Also to any virgins here if you find the right onahole it is better than actual sex, no bullshit. Unless you're into the whole kissing and groping another body (something I can live without) then you're fucked
>>
>>37617508
Yup. I'm happy as I am anyways. No need to complicate things when it's all buttery smooth. Although I will admit that I do catch myself thinking of wanting a bit more like a relationship, but I'm certain it won't work.
>>
>>37623006
Not-worth-the-effort guy here. I'm all about the kissing and groping, but you can still get that without putting in the effort.
It is damn near impossible to find a nice girl that wants to be around and somehow have sex with you.
>>
>>37623006
>>37623177
>tfw all you want is just a sweet, nice gf to be your companion that you can love for everything she is and grow together as people but the girls you meet are either bitchy cunts that remind you of the one that hurt you or they're only interested in sex

What's happenened to the world when guys are more often now the ones that want to settle into family life and the girls are the ones that want to ride the cock carousel and "focus on her career"
>>
Become a Mennonite. If that's what you really want, that community is what it has in store for you.
>>
>>37623221
I blame the combination of the Kennedy assassination and the Russian culture war campaign of introducing punk rock.
>>
File: MOYpLUR.png (49KB, 171x441px) Image search: [Google]
MOYpLUR.png
49KB, 171x441px
>>37617300
Gonna claim this too.
>>
File: tfwnogf.png (177KB, 1100x950px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnogf.png
177KB, 1100x950px
It's simple really

o
>>
I'm not interesting at all and I never leave the house.
>>
>>37623270
>You have a list of perceived problems
>Ugly, Manlet, etc

How the fuck are these perceived? They are real or not. It's that simple.
>>
>>37623270
>perceived
Fuck no, my issues are objective. I'd think a girl had brain problems if she was interested in me.
>>
>>37623332
Its perceived because those do not immediately disqualify you from finding a gf.

There are millions of short and/or ugly guys that have gfs/sex/wife
>>
>>37623358
And they had to work extra fucking hard to compensate for these problems. And even though they did, they still get less attractive women than if they weren't short/ugly.
>>
>>37623381
Not true. Unless you are severely deformed and/or obese - the latter of which can be fixed.

What makes you think you are entitled to date someone significantly more attractive than you?

Imo standard around here are way too high because you look at porn and pics 10/10s all day and normalize it.
>>
>>37623270
wow, my life is a meme, almost three decades worth of pysche and there it all is in a venn diagram. Saved. Thank you based Anon
>>
>>37623358
Not individually. When they come together to make this unholy mess, a gf or really anyone loving me is a pipe dream.
>>
>>37623270
>>37623474
The first step to getting beyond the shitty robot life is to recognize the issues and to leave this place asap. It's an echo chamber is bitterness and people unwilling to try and change. The longer you stay the worse off you will be.
>>
>>37623469
It is true.

>What makes you think you are entitled to date someone significantly more attractive than you?
Because I had no say in being born short and ugly.
>>
File: 1496884352113.gif (645KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496884352113.gif
645KB, 500x300px
>>37623270
I think validation and obligation are the biggest ones to me, but at the same time the whole thing seems like such a hassle I don't know if I want to even try. Doesn't help that I'm ugly and boring.
I understand love is hard work and people are fickle. Sometimes no matter how hard you try, they just run out of love. You can't control someone's emotions.
>>
>tfw rated 4/10 average on soc (which always rate higher than they really are)
>skelly
>5'10 king of manlets

I have a gf. Most of /r9k/ would consider her unattractive but we make each other very happy.
>>
Pining about tfw no belly gf aside, I don't have a gf because most women that I have seen so far don't add anything to a relationship, and all they do is take. It works both ways. Can't expect me to do all the work when you bitches are on your phones 24/7, can't carry on a conversation, don't have any skills other than make up to bring to the table, don't have any hobbies or interests outside of instagram and snapchat, etc.

Stop being boring, and then we'll see.
>>
File: 1382321460683.jpg (104KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1382321460683.jpg
104KB, 500x666px
>>37617129
>"Why don't you have a person with myriad emotional problems you will have to support and listen to, get permission from to go anywhere and do anything at night, gets jealous when you spend time with female friends, demands you make all plans and pay for them, BUT THE BIG PAYOFF IS THAT SHE BARELY LETS YOU HAVE SEX WITH HER 1 TIME PER WEEK WHERE SHE JUST LAYS STILL AND DOES NOTHING"

woah.. hm rly makes u think.. this question... rly changed my life.. why don't... i.. have a... gf? hm never considered it... hm will rly need a gf now to restrict my freedoms.... ya.. good idea........................................................................................................................................................
>>
>>37623673
You really assume all women are like this? Go outside once in a while. There are plenty of shitty women and men and there are plenty of the opposite.
>>
>>37623711
And you really think a robot is capable of getting a non-shitty woman?
>>
>>37617129
>has a boy stomach
>has boy arms
>has the trademarked trap legs that are sticks
>no face
>google search suggests "MAN"

those are some impressive hormone titties.
>>
File: 1495742498008.jpg (24KB, 600x522px) Image search: [Google]
1495742498008.jpg
24KB, 600x522px
>>37617129
I had a boyfriend but he ended up commiting suicide because his family were incredibly religious and kept abusing him because he was gay.
God I miss him.
>>
>>37617129
why I don't have a gf well where to start

Iv been too busy with work hell thats all iv been doing is work work work no time for my self

also my mom is a bit of a control freak

I have the personalty of a dead gold fish
a horses bottom is more attractive then my face

plus I'm a little bit paranoid or was it skeptical

i'm no woman's desire
>>
>>37617129
5/10 titties to small

kys for trying to subtlety brag
>>
>>37623546
>>37622681
Case in point. This faggot is happy to sit around and whine the rest of his life.
>>
>>37624641
Yeah I'm not willing to change. I don't see why I should put in effort to get things that Chad gets easily for much less effort.
>>
>>37624474
op said gf not bf, fag. BEGONE DEGENERATE.
>>
>>37617129
I always fuck it up in the getting-to-know-you stage. I've had a few really cute girls who liked me at first but then I got attached too fast, started acting unstable and ended up running them off. I think I might have BPD desu
>>
>>37617129
do you have more of this chick
>>
>>37617129
>Have (Cured, or at least in permanent remission) leprosy
>>
>>37617129
That is one of the most perfect bodies I've ever laid eyes on
>>
>>37624601
>a horses bottom is more attractive then my face
Nah, you're alright, maybe a bit chubby but that's workable.
>women desire
You're supposed to compete with other men, not be a princess.
>>
>>37617129

I did, she was crazy, not worth the effort.
>>
>>37625448
go outside loser, there's plenty
>>
>>37625580
except it is female so it's only utility is a fuckhole
>>
>>37625580
>>37625800
Except it's a trap with hormone titties.
>>
>>37617129
I've had three girlfriends. Only one of them I have met by actively dating/looking. The rest I met when I WASN'T actively dating/looking. Actively dating/looking is a real fucking time suck as are women in general.
>>
>>37625800
>>37625811
male or female, my statement still stands
>>
Dunno, most people don't rly interest me so when I meet a girl we just end up talking for a few days/weeks, we fuck a few times and than I lose interest.
>>
I'm introverted, shy, ugly and have unpopular and nerdy interests. I only leave my house for work. I feel very lonely but I'm used to it.
>>
>>37617129
You didn't take this yourself did you?
>>
File: 223719_v0_600x.gif (659KB, 400x313px) Image search: [Google]
223719_v0_600x.gif
659KB, 400x313px
>fat
>big dick
>still fat
>anti social
>takes care of 2 bonsai trees and 1 cat
>hates beer, tastes like fermented juice, drinks only tea
>IT uni
>girls dont like IT
>no girls around
>feelsbadman
>watched 9,926 anime episodes ~~ 166 days of watch time
>read even more manga
is there no future for me?
>>
>>37617949
Everyone stutters one way or the other so check out my message to you, as a matter of fact I let nothing hold me back if the scatman can do it then do can you.
>>
>>37617129
im too shy, avoid alot of social shit, and girls talk to my friends and twin over me when i do social shit. i dont know how to put myself out there and am probably incapable of it anyways. the last girl i talked to initated it but i was to autistic to make it go anywhere
>>
>not enough money to go to bars/clubs often
>too socially anxious to approach qts
>no qts who have similar hobbies/interests who don't already have a bf anyway
>>
>>37617129
I've had a girl call me an 8-8.5/10, and another girl told me "if I was 3 inches taller (I'm 5'7) she'd love me" and she followed that up by saying she'd be such a great fuck that I'd scream her name on my wedding night. My autism ruined that opportunity, but that's aside from the point.
These girls' impression of me doesn't match with how I feel about myself. I think I'm bad looking and too short (I am objectively short), and I have no confidence as a result.
>>
>>37620062
>I have never been in a situation where I could've had approached a girl in a romantic sense. Most of my sperginess is simply about my lack of social skills.
What leads to this?
Is this a problem with Suburbia? Our interactions are restricted to tightly formalised arenas, and it is easy to miss out on critical elements of the human condition and development?
Is this why there are robots who have done "everything they were supposed to" and ended up autistic recluses? Because they only did what the formal system expected and let the rest fall through the filtration system?
>>
>>37617129
You should never get emotionally involved with girls, ironically they will chase you if you don't care about them
>>
I'm hideously ugly, like I have been rated a 0.5/10, I am also 5'6" and autistic. It's pretty much over for me at this point.
>>
>>37617169
I am sorry for your loss. How did she die
>>
>>37617129
I don't care enough to go outside for one and I fear legal reprisal for even touching women. I already have enough problems and I am in no condition to go trolling for women when I don't even have a job, a car or a license. It'd be just as reject-filled as my job application history.
I also have more fun playing video games and jacking off.
>>
It is exhausting, nerve wracking and expensive to try and I can never tell when they are interested or just being friendly.

I'm a good looking guy with a good build but I'm fucking clueless when it comes to women.
>>
I'm about to get one actually
>>
>6 feet tall
>200 lbs
>white
>good looking 7/10
>dark hair all over my body which i'm self-conscious about
>slightly below average dick size, not tiny but not impressive at all.
>can't tell the difference between girls being just friendly and flirty
>when I last had a girlfriend I was so fucking clueless she literally had to say, "I want to go on a date with you." because I literally didn't get the hints
>detest bar/club culture
>I don't date colleagues, way too fucking risky. >Either it goes well until you break up and it becomes awkward or you get accused of sexual harassment.
>I don't talk to women on the street or in book stores/coffee shops because I don't want to be seen as a creep
>I have niche interests that most girls do not share.
>after 30 minutes we will probably exhaust all conversation topics unless you really like sci-fi/fantasy
>>
>>37623546
Honestly this place is my medicine. Shitposting my constant failures and rejections from any social activity is therapeutic. That being said if you take advice (and this includes """"advice"""") from here without a grain of salt you're a retard. Taking this place seriously is a mistake, for the most part. I'm willing to bet that all the actual normalfags don't come here just because of the rep of the "losers that come here".
People don't want to try and change because it's like trying to get a 00.01% drop rate item from a korean skinnerbox game at times. You can make the efforts but it's pure RNG who you meet and if they are willing to reciprocate (presuming the issue is social problems, which is a multi-party deal). I still try and find work, volunteer or otherwise, after 5 years straight of failure. I've studied and applied what I've learned about jobs but they simply don't want me.

That's just how the world is sometimes. Some people cannot leave that life even if they try, and try, and try. That's why they quit, they are tired of trying. I'm sure anybody with a more rational head on their shoulders would have stopped by now. If it wasn't a necessity, I'd have quit simply because it isn't fun to have a 100% lose rate.
>>
>>37617129
>unattractive personality and body.
>asocial.
>no desire to try.
That bout sums it up.
>>
>>37619137
get on some accutane senpai
>>
>>37621297
get a tan famalam, you're quite pale. You could also look into beta-caroten which gives your skin a healthy glow after a while.
>>
A lot of girls are interested In me. But I'm overweight, have psoriasis that no medicine that I've tried has helped (even the sun doesn't help anymore), (big one) my memory is extremely bad can't remember anything about my life (had to fake essays in school when talking about our life), not enough money, not enough time, very boring (play games, learn stuff on the internet, do HEMA. And nothing else)
>>
>>37623006
Can you recommend a good place to buy one (an onahole)?
>>
>>37617129
WHO
H
O

ogi nloc
>>
21 year old NEET. Gonna start online classes but then what. Fuck online dating. Probably not gonna meet girls at networking job. Even if I did go to college I'd be single. Last change to be surrounded by people my own age. Can't drive ever due to sleep disorder.

I need to work out, sort myself out. My hair looks like ass due to hair pulling, I bite my nails, have ticks. If I turn out to be autistic I'll be mad. In high school everyone got help, normies and autistic. I kind of just kept to myself. Could barely stay awake in classes (sleep disorder) so teachers thought I was fucking lazy or something.

I just want a friend you know? A companion. 7 billion people pretty sure there should be at least one woman I could spend my life with. I suppose I should detach from earthly matters. This world is only temporary. Physical items, lust, and other deadly sins. I need to just let it go. I need to make myself better. I need to but I won't. Procrastination is great huh.
>>
File: bored.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bored.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
>>37617129
I'm scared to talk with girls, Its not like there isnt the chance I even know some girls are attracted to me but I every time they ask me if I want to do something with them I decline because I would rather know that a girl likes me instead of fucking the date up (which will happen) and she doesn't like me anymore
>>
File: s4dTtBy.jpg (86KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
s4dTtBy.jpg
86KB, 384x313px
>>37617129
i am only attracted to traps now.
>>
>>37621177
Are you me? Because thats literally my thoughts you wrote down there.

except the ireland part
>>
>>37617129
I've came to the conclusion that I'd rather not waste my energy towards something that doesn't really fulfill what I want from life. Love sounds nice but it's not partnership that would satisfy my desires. There's plenty of things that make me genuinely happy and if there isn't a woman it's gonna be alright
>>
I have, I don't think I could go on living without her. We've been living together as students abroad for a few months, I've had multiple anxiety attacks and she's always been here for me, helping me rationalize what I'm feeling until I can get it under control again. I'd like for everybody to have this kind of relationship - for what it's worth, I'll try to give advice to anyone who wants to get into a relationship. Don't know how good it could be, I mostly got lucky.
>>
File: AnimuJuiceBox2.png (384KB, 768x900px) Image search: [Google]
AnimuJuiceBox2.png
384KB, 768x900px
>>37618671

Ditto. I have been wageslaving it up for 10 years now and don't have any female coworkers anywhere close to my age. They are either early 20's part-timers or mid-50's full-time in for the long haulers. I'm 33.
>>
>>37630515
I threw away a lot of those but my life's not that much better. It just makes you realize your life is even emptier than before while having less worries. After throwing everything else away, I still lack a purpose. I'm not saying materialism is the only way, but just remember to have a goal that won't be thrown away. There's a duality to throwing all that away when everything is temporary, does it matter if you do or don't?
I just try and do something that makes me feel anything at this point. My solution to your problem was a bit more drastic, I manually split my personality so I wouldn't be alone. Nobody was willing to give me a chance so I gave myself one. It's better than nothing but I can't discuss it in public for obvious reasons. I could possibly be clinically insane, but I'm not stupid.
>>
>>37630700

which isn't to say that i'm dissatisified with the age demographics. i just haven't been around women my own age in a long time and don't really want to be around them. women in their 30's are all married and/or have kids.
>>
File: 0XDdMkw.gif (547KB, 498x245px) Image search: [Google]
0XDdMkw.gif
547KB, 498x245px
B-But I do..
I love her and she loves me.
>>
>>37619694
PLEASE OP, LET ME GET LOST IN THE GODDAMNED SAUCE!!!
>>
File: 1496364397788.png (62KB, 409x406px) Image search: [Google]
1496364397788.png
62KB, 409x406px
Because I don't try due to low self esteem

Also

>black man attracted to asian women

It probably wouldn't be easy
>>
File: really shy.png (10KB, 600x649px) Image search: [Google]
really shy.png
10KB, 600x649px
>>37617129
I have had girls who are like 7/10 be interested in me, a few have actually asked if I want to go out with them. But I always declined or just broke up contact or even insulted them.

I dont know why, I just like feel like its better knowing a girl likes me instead of going on a date and fucking it up.

Sometimes I even ask girls out just for fun and they say yes but I never show up to the date because they became boring. I like the chase more than the trophie because I always want that what I cant have

I don't know why but I desperately want a GF but never really try getting one. I feel like if I start going out with someone I'll fuck it up or that it will end so what's the point?

Also I dont know how I should ever bring her to meet my parents they would make a big fucking deal out of it and that scares me.
>>
I'm too clingy, I have abandonment issues and tend to latch onto anyone who gives me the time of day.
>>
>>37631082
Knowing women like you means you have one more option in your life, if I had to explain it. Options are a surprisingly rare commodity.
>>
>>37618290

>Can't even fathom having one fwb
>this guy has 3

How....how do you get a fwb
>>
>>37619788

Except he never said anything like that you fucking idiot
>>
>>37631139
sadly this wont help me, because like I said, I tend to fuck things up and or dont even try
>>
>>37631487
That's alright, everybody fucks up and doesn't try.
>>
I'm fucking cursed or something. Whenever a girl likes me and I get attached to her, she becomes distant and loses feelings for me. It sucks because when I fall for someone I fall hard and it just always happens without warning. Just happened to me again today I'm tired of trying.
>>
>>37632007
if youre acting out your attachment its probably scaring her off
>>
Do you actually want a girlfriend?
>>
>>37632030
She was talking the same way iwith me as I was with her. I didn't do anything differently but they always just stop talking as much and seem to lose interest. I don't know why this always happens to me.
>>
Honestly I just want a cow (girl) to milk.
>>
File: 1494474806241.jpg (3KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1494474806241.jpg
3KB, 250x166px
i'm way too fucking ugly. pic related
>>
>>37619999
Nice fucking quads of truth.
>>
I like money more
>>
Because I'm a social retard that for a long time didn't understand how girlfriends worked. Now that I do I don't have any way to get one.
>>
File: 2rqhq9x.jpg (144KB, 1000x364px) Image search: [Google]
2rqhq9x.jpg
144KB, 1000x364px
>>37621297
Get a thicker neck, it'll give you a more masculine look. It is NOT a meme. Also, lift.

>pic related
>>
>>37632185
Nigga you're pretty average. I've seen far worse with good looking women
>>
>>37621297
Don't listen to the faggots telling you to shave your head, with those ears any haircut that is too short will make you look terrible. Try a side part adding more volume to the top and try to grow a short beard. Use minoxidil or finasteride for your hair loss (but be careful about the possible side effects) and workout and you'll be fine.
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.