[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never have a best friend who you can talk to about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: 1480562705789.png (443KB, 960x948px) Image search: [Google]
1480562705789.png
443KB, 960x948px
>you will never have a best friend who you can talk to about anything
>you will never have a best friend who you can always count on
>you will never hold hands for the first time
>you will never have a first kiss
>you will never have a first girlfriend
>you will never lose your virginity
>you will never experience your first breakup
>you will never think that the person you're with is the person you want to spend the rest of your life with
>you will never be married
>you will never have kids
>you will have to bury your parents
>you will be that one weird guy that nobody in the family has spoken to in years or decades
>you will die completely alone
>you will be forgotten the year of your death
>>
File: 1496957506767.jpg (122KB, 449x449px) Image search: [Google]
1496957506767.jpg
122KB, 449x449px
>tfw all points are correct
>>
actually, none of these are true. my life owns.
>>
File: 1457811951697.gif (812KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
1457811951697.gif
812KB, 500x340px
>>37616961
>There was this girl
>I only understood myself because we talked about anything
>She committed suicide
>No note

It's been years and I'm still waiting for her to call, send an email, or show up at the door.
>>
It's horrible.
Humans aren't meant to live like this.
>>
File: 789f3a0.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
789f3a0.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
> Actualy have the first two points
FeelsGoodMan
>>
>>37617025
I feel robot. I couldn't imagine myself in that situation.
>>
>>37616961
> used to have a really good best friend then they just started becoming normie and roasting me on everything
> holding hands- I had the chance many times with one girl but never did
> first kiss - one day...
> first gf - also very close, girl was literally begging me to ask her out in high school and I sperged out every time. I was slowly making moves like taking her home and becoming more flirty/touchy irl but she left me for a Chad during that time
> virginity - KV til death
> first breakup - fuck that holy shit
> want to spend rest of life with - felt this only once with same girl above
> marriage - getting comfortable with the thought of not being married but only 19 so
> kids - fuck that
> bury parents - I think I might die before them.
> weird guy - kind of ish? I'm not a total outsider until I'm in a group of total normies but even then I can kind of fake it. But I still gravitate towards the outsiders/full on robots.
> alone - possibly
> being forgotten - something I've accepted at a really young age. Once you aren't the absolute best at something, you have to accept this. Who cares.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.