[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i ask her out?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1491941272716s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491941272716s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
I am really thinking of asking a qt3.14 out

she is not sexy hot she is cute hot
she is shy, doesnt really have really strong connection with other collegues ( as far as i know )
she glanced at me once in a while and smiled when i caught her looking
she is my class mate but luckly or unfortunate we are finishing that class and we wont see each other in class ever again
do i even have a chance?
will i be completely humiliated if i ask her out?
and if i have the balls to ever ask her where should i ask her? movie+dinner or anything else

please help fellow robot i know you have experienced this before the rejection part at least
>>
>>37616690
do it pussy
do it pussy
do it pussy
do it pussy
>>
ask her to dinner so you can talk to eachother
and pay for her meal since you invited her you cuck
>>
>>37616690
Get her number for coffee, you have nothing to lose.
>>
>>37616712
of course i will pay for anything but how should i start it off, we never talked
also isnt a movie+dinner a better way to go since there will be a conversation starter?
>>37616713
i already have her number but i dont really know how the "coffee" part is going to go
>>
>>37616690
I was in a similar boat to you last semester. Sat next a cute girl, was getting mixed signals but I asked her out anyway. Said no but at least it was my first attempt. Actually felt proud afterward that I had worked up the courage.

Go for it anon, I'd do movies or coffee but I have no experience.
>>
>>37616690
im feeling like doing you some favors
let me tell you your future listen if you want
>You ask her out but when she is alone
>she accepts
>she starts getting more friends
>still your gf but spends less time with you
>cheats on you
>you love her too much so you refuse to accept that she is cheating
>until you see it
in short as her out and you will suffer but atleast get the succ
>>
>>37616777
>she
hold your horses boy i probably wont get past
>she accepts
i am browsing 4chan do you think i am the alpha?
>>
File: 1497058062395.jpg (21KB, 389x411px) Image search: [Google]
1497058062395.jpg
21KB, 389x411px
OK im no expert but I suggest asking her out

What would you rate yourself out of ten? Hieght, physical build, race?

Tips asking her:
>No movies, they are boring cuz all you do is stare at a screen with no interaction with your DATE
>Use the word date
>Im serious
>Ensure she understands that this is a DATE
>I reccomend a casual dinner at your house or a cafe
>If not then coffee is cool

You said you were in a class together, does this mean your in Highschool? If so then make sure your ride isnt your mom
>>
>>37617797
ok so i am white tall (1.90m), a bit on the fat side but nothing abysmal,strong but not a musclehead (quite the opposite)
i would say around a 3 or a 4 but as i said she isnt the normal "hot" people consider now just plain cute
if i ever ask her out most i needt o make it clear that its a date
i have a driving license so no need for a ride from my mother eithery way i dont think a car is required as both of use live near the center of the city where all the restaurants and all that shit are
i dont want anything fancy either and i feel like she isnt confortable with fancy either

the only problem will be to figure out a way to ask her out in my language that isnt crungy as fuck . I can make it pretty smooth in english but in my own language if i translated it its cringy as fuck and i cant never say it with a straight face
>>
>>37617797
casual dinner at his house?are you retarded?dumb bitch will think op will try to murder her.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.