[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an addiction to crime and chaos. I get off on the thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1152.jpg (58KB, 584x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1152.jpg
58KB, 584x360px
I have an addiction to crime and chaos. I get off on the thought of doing bad things.
I've vandalized public and private property, damaged public and private property, trespassed, mugged people, shoplifted, committed breaking and entering, committed grand and petty larceny, stolen vehicles, committed assault of various degrees (including sexual assault and rape [not pedophilia though, that is degenerate]), and have done a minor amount of drug peddling. Not going to count consuming drugs since everyone and their mother does that.
Some of the more serious crimes I get away with by going to "protests" (which are just riots, I don't delude myself like the media does). I agree with none of the political beliefs that many of these so called protesters follow but use the state of chaos they create to get away with certain crimes, when I have access to the riots of course. I don't select my targets based on any prejudice or bias. I'm just as likely to mug a regular person as I am to mug a rioter.
I would say I'm an anarchist but unlike Antifa or other anarchist groups, I don't try and force myself into believing that anarchist would actually work for everyone. Anarcho-pacifism (and pretty much all anarchist movements) are based in a sense of idealism which assumes that humans will work to support each other rather than fight if there was no government. Sadly, this is not anywhere near reality. I'm okay with living under chaos because I'm oddly at ease with it and enjoy the thrill of crime and chaos, but I recognize that the rest of society does not feel this way. I have minimal regret in the things I do, but stop just short of murder because it is the one crime which leaves the victim with no opportunity to recover.
I feel alone. The only people I have ever connected with are other criminals, mobsters, and gangsters I have worked with who are mainly in it for the money.
I live everyday like it's my last and hold no shame in it. It takes all types to run the world after all.
>>
2edgy4u xd
>>
>>37616286
>Anarcho-pacifism
"Eternal peace is a dream, and not even a beautiful one"
>>
>>37616286
If you really lived every day like it was your last you wouldn't be posting on /r9k/
>>
>>37616286
The only time I truly felt alive and meaningful was when there was an armed burglar on the loose in my neighborhood. The adrenaline, the ability to kill or be killed was invigorating to my spirit in a way that nothing else ever was, or has been since.
>>
>>37616286
>clockworkorange.jpg
>>
Have you ever been to prison?
>>
Thats a cool life, glad you enjoy it
>>
>>37616548
When I first started out, as a teenager, I was in and out of correctional facilities and homes. At the time, I wasn't doing anything anywhere near the same level as what I do now and I wasn't nearly as good at keeping it under wraps. Needless to say, the time spent in and out of those places better equipped me to understand how the justice system works and encouraged me to get better at hiding my criminal activity. To top it off, I only met other teenagers like me in there who essentially enabled me to continue with the lifestyle I had been living. As I said, I have no delusions about the reality of my situation.
The US justice system is flawed in almost every aspect, make no mistake about that. There is no focus on individual reform. They lump all of the criminals together which only allows for small time criminals to fall to the influence of big time criminals. The system works on mainly a punishment basis which gives nothing to those incarcerated except an even more bitter hatred of the society which put them behind bars.
>>
>>37616640
Have you watched AfterPrisonShow on YouTube?
>>
>>37616640
Oh boo fucking hoo, it's everyone else's fault that you're a degenerate scumbag. We should give you everything for free because you chose to violate the social contract and now you regret it?
>>
>>37616677
Be nice to the guy. He's been through a lot
>>
>>37616677
That's not what I'm saying. I know that it is my fault for leading myself down this path, although the non-existent father and druggie mother did not help, and neither did the failure of what you call a justice system. In regards to trials and cases, yes the justice system is completely fair. But in prison? It is flawed in every way. Being in prison only encourages criminals to continue a life of crime.
And I don't leech money off of the government. I make money off of odd jobs and my endeavors.
>>
>>37616743
What would be our /r9k/ sign so you don't victimize us by accident?
>>
>>37616286
so you're an Illegalist?

also i feel for you but you're out of luck
the future is omnipotent AIs presiding over humans-as-a-crop. basically we're inevitably destined to end up as chinkshit subhumans. god isn't evil but his benevolence is indistinguishable from hostile indifference
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.