[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Petty hacking your dead-beat dad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: forest..png (1MB, 1236x766px) Image search: [Google]
forest..png
1MB, 1236x766px
My mom worked really hard to raise me. From the time I was born until I was 5, I actually had a great life. I always felt loved and had a lot of attention. She taught me to read when I was very young, bought me art supplies and different musical instruments, took me to the playground everyday, and generally set me up for success in any way she could, even though she was on her own. She isn't college educated so she did all of this while making ends meet, which is insane to me looking back now as an adult.
My mom had been faithfully married to a cheating, violent alcoholic for 20 years before meeting my dad.
One day she eventually left her husband and fled to a different state (she's extremely Christian to this day, but her final straw was him trying to throw a refrigerator on top of my older brother).
She met my dad, and in short, he was a manipulative psychopath.
First and foremost, he lied to her about his age, which didn't come out until the events I'll describe later. He was 12 years younger than her when they met (she was 38). He lied to her about his faith. He took her on dates, told her he was going to marry her. For the first time, my mom had sex with someone she wasn't married to. She got pregnant, dad bailed.
Cut to 5 years later. My mom tells me she loves me everyday, tells me cool stories about how all of her neighbors and friends were there when I was born and how our whole community was excited I existed. Life's awesome.
Out of the blue, my dad requested joint custody from her. He'd never met me. I was 5. My life was great without having a dad. I was scared of strangers, and I asked my mom if I could just not go to his house. She cried a little and said she was sorry, but she had to let me go to see him.
My dad was weird. He smoked. My mom never smoked. I heard my first cusswords ever that weekend. He had road rage and didn't wear his seat belt (I had always been told everyone needs to wear them, so for some reason this was shocking). Con.....
>>
>>37615901
You have my curiosity, please go on.
>>
>>37615901
Please continue, I care about you.
>>
He left me home alone for the first time without telling me, which is a really scary feeling when you're young. I cried for an hour straight.

To make a long story short, as the weekends went on, he started abusing me. Mentally, physically, and sexually. I started disassociating. Now six years old, depressive symptoms became more alarming. When I was with my mom, I wouldn't eat. I'd just stare off into space. When this happens to a six year old, it's different than when it happens to a teenager. You've just lost that spark that made the world magical. It's all dark, but you've still got a child's brain and so you can't comprehend why. I didn't even know what death was, but I would close my eyes at night and ask God to not let me wake up. Please please please.

One day in after school camp we watched some dumb puppet sexual abuse awareness skit that ended up not being dumb. Con...
>>
>>37616007

This sounds so dumb, but the thing that stuck out to me is when some puppet said "if someone touches you *here*, it doesn't matter if it's your parent or your friend. You should tell an adult who's in charge. Policemen and teachers are good choices."
I told my mom that day even though she wasn't a police man or a teacher.
My dad was never charged. They let him go with just probation. Later in life, my mom told me they made the case that she put me up to lying to the court so she could somehow get more child support money. I feel sick to my stomach to this day thinking about that. I have splinter personalities sometimes and it scares me. I cried as an adult the first time someone took my shirt off (a boyfriend of 1 year). It affects me to this day.

To make another long story short, I'm learning to code and I'm interested in security. I found my dad's business website today (I was trying to make a family tree and rabbit holed when it got to him) and it's super insecure. Sooo
>>
>>37616107

I'm trying to decide if I should mess with it or not. It's literally vulnerable to anything; XSS, SQL injection, DDoS attack, you name it.

He was a purely evil man who ruined my life for a year, and then ruined me psychologically after forever. I won't describe what happened to me in detail here because I don't think my skin is thick enough yet to handle people making jokes about it.
>>
>>37616159
Mess with it Anon,
After what he did to you it's the least you can do for him. Honestly, doing that to him isn't even close to what he did to you.

Hope this isn't just bait.
>>
>>37616186

It's not just bait. I just feel guilty. I don't know why. I don't know what message I should leave. I really was just hoping he had died in an accident this whole time.
I kid you not though, he's a red neck handyman using comic sans on his business website in 2017.
Agh, what is this guilt?
>>
Also I have a really dumb question. I'm new to all of this. But would there be a way to use the form on his website to hack into his own personal computer? If anything sketchy could be found, I think true justice would be alerting the FBI
>>
>>37616296
Alright I trust you anon. I can't say that I've been in a situation like this so I am not the best advice giver. Fucking comic sans, must be a good website. You might feel guilty because when you were young you might have felt as if it was your fault, which it wasn't, but those thoughts might still linger in your head. Again i'm far from an expert.
>>
>>37616296
Dont do it anon,
It wont make you feel better and you will gain nothing from it

It sounds like you should speak to your boyfriend about this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.