[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roast me, I got nothing left https://imgur.com/gallery/vYFSu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

File: 202adf9.jpg (164KB, 768x860px) Image search: [Google]
202adf9.jpg
164KB, 768x860px
Roast me, I got nothing left
https://imgur.com/gallery/vYFSu
>>
Daaaaaaamn, fuck why was that so satisfying to read? I don't know either party, but that girl is my new hero
>>
>>37615834
Sucks, but you should've taken the hint earlier. I drop contact at the first sign of disinterest to avoid ending up in your position.
>>
>>37615834
That cunt absolutely destroyed you. I have nothing else to say besides that she completely obliterated you in every way
>>
you should probably murder her
>>
>>37615834
I can't blame her. You gotta just drop her man.
>>
HAHAHAHHAHA you deserved every bit of that
you got so rekt dude, finally thatll teach you and all other men reading this, a fucking lesson
>>
>>37615834
Bro, you just got the truth, no matter how cruel it is, it's the truth, that's honesty, appreciate it, that girl is really something else.
However, not trying to paint a bright picture here don't get me wrong - she should've done it earlier and being so cruel after (I suppose) you two talked for a while and not saying directly "sorry for not being direct enough" is fucking disgraceful.
>>
>>37615834
Oh, and fucking saying "thanks for listening to my shit" doesn't fucking mean you're also saying that you're the only one who has problems. Stupid bitch
>>
>>37615834
lol...got pics of this "loli"? hue
>>
Honestly if she likes you, striking up a convo won't feel like pulling teeth.

Most girls won't be honest with you like this. They'll just quietly hope you go away. Or mine you for attention/gifts, which will keep you from moving on.

Don't even beg for attention or show self-pity around girls. It will dry them up in an instant. Their nurturing instincts are mostly reserved for children.
>>
>>37615834
I was thinking about do the samething whit a girl,thanks a lot for show me how patetic it's.
>>
>>37615834
you both sound like assholes.
>>
>>37615932
He got murdered
>>
>>37615834
She completely destroyed you bro, wow. I would definitely kill myself after this.
>>
>>37616126
That's all I wanted. Hope it works out.
>>
>>37616181
I am at least lol
>>
>>37615834
That's why /r9k/ is still one of the best boards in this fucking site
>>
she seems a BIT LIKE A BITCH, move on and learn from it
>>
that shit was commendably honest for a roastie, cut your losses and move on bro
>>
>>37616265
We gotta try our best
>>
File: 1484709452952.png (301KB, 794x564px) Image search: [Google]
1484709452952.png
301KB, 794x564px
>>37615834
why the fuck do so many robots behave like women?
you realize this is why you can't get laid or even have any sort of relationship right?
stop having feelings you double niggers, push them down - with alcohol if need be - like a real man
society, that is the world that you live in and absolutely cannot avoid, has differing expectations for you
accept this and your lives will be easier
>>
>>37615834
Honestly there are lots of guys doing shit like you did, lucky for you she's good with her words, most just ignore them and let things past.
Also thank you for posting it here, it struck me in the bulleyes. That was 100% me did when I was a man-children in HS. And I learned it the hard way
>>
she has a point, you show off way to much weakness. Maybe if you were a self confident person and worked on your social skills, things could've been different, maybe not with her, but your entire situation overall. Hey man I used to be in that boat, don't feel too bad, just try to better yourself without needing people's approval of you.
>>
While she FINALLY seems honest and trying to take the moral highgound, she's still one of the two to blame. It seemed this shit went on for YEARS. She said she hated you then tried to be polite? Fuck that. Why is so hard to say a "Sorry, I'm not interested"?

Also don't worry too much about your personality, it's just that you are probably uglier than her and that repulsed her so much that she projected every weakness on you.
>>
find some YGYL threads and move on dawg, she broke you like a bitch, learn from it and make sure never doing pathetic shit like that again.
>>
>>37615834
>Calls "gf" a loli
Nigga waht
>>
Also learn that letting a girl having the last word is the worst for betas like us. It will ruin you in the long run. You must have the last say somehow.
>>
>>37615834
WHY WOULD YOU TYPE OUT ALL THAT TO A GIRL WHO WAS TRYING TO GHOST YOU
YOUR BOND SEEMS INCREDIBLY SHALLOW
YOU ARE CREATING YOUR OWN MISERY
>>
>>37615834
Holy moly anon that was soul crushing.
You see, something similar happened to me in hs, because of things like this I came to hate women.
And no. I am not and never will be gay because i hate women. But I do think men have to go back, we fucked up hard after ww2.
>>
File: feel cry.jpg (66KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
feel cry.jpg
66KB, 509x619px
>While the conversation was genuinely not bad, I admit I have lived in fear of you asking to go somewhere with me this past year because of a multitude of reasons, the biggest ones that I AM NOT interested in you

I hate being an undesirable, inadequate man.
I know that nobody would ever want me, so I don't ask women out, it's unfair to force them into the uncomfortable position of having to reject me.
I know they don't want to even think about somebody like me having feelings for them, or wanting to be with them.
I know just the thought of it is repulsive to them, so I don't burden them with that. I don't want to upset anybody.

But apparently my presence alone, just the possibility that somebody like me might ask them out, is enough to make them uncomfortable.
I know that expressing my feelings for somebody would make them uncomfortable, so I never do it.
I know nobody wants me like that, and I know people would be upset if they knew I wanted them, so I don't don't do that to them.
I just try to be a nice person, to talk to people, to be a good friend.
But apparently that isn't enough, since me talking to them, being around them, probably even just existing at all, is enough to make them feel scared that I might ask them out, even though I never would.

I can't do anything without inconveniencing people and making them feel uncomfortable.
I wish I could just hide away from the world forever so I won't upset anybody any more.
>>
>>37615834
>You called her a loli
I just got to this part and I'm laffin. I'm absolutely on her side at this point.
>>
>>37615834
Oh boy, i feel genuinely bad for you.

I really understand her though. Many boys just dont get when the conversation isn't going well anymore but still keep writing.

Do men just dont get when a woman doesn't want anything of the man that keeps writing her?
>>
>>37615834
Feel you man. A similar thing happened to me. What's strange is I wasn't in love with the girl, we were just really good friends. She cut contacts for no reason and I spurted paragraphs exactly like you did, she ignored me.Then after a month I send her another message and she apologised for ignoring my messages, said that she was going through a lot. She kept on saying how wonderfull of a person I am and how she wants to be friends etc. I sent her that message before 1 week aproximately, after that initial encounter in which she said sorry multiple times she started taking longer and longer to reply (as in days, I repeat, not hours, days) I decided to confront her once more, said that if she wanted to talk she can send me a message on wapp, but serious, normal talking not that bullshit zero honesty talk, I told her that I don't want to talk that way (it sounds alpha, but I was very clear how much that was hurting me, so it wasn't bellieve me). She them sent me a message on wapp and yet again used an excuse for not talking to me (not completely stupid, but I bellieve that everyone should be able to find time for a person they care about).
Now, I'm literally on standby. It's disgraceful, so you can roast me too friend
>>
>"I can see that you are a Nice Guy"

i can see that you are a braindead memelord
why would you associate with this person. she's got fucking brain parasites. she talks in fucking clicks and whistles
>>
>>37615834
>I'm traveling around to get cock
>I hate you since middle school and that hasn't changed
>capitalizes Nice Guy
Holy wew what a fresh cunt. I hope she ends up with a thalidomide baby.
>>
File: 1492630857935.jpg (141KB, 717x714px) Image search: [Google]
1492630857935.jpg
141KB, 717x714px
>>37615834
>Oh nooooooo some girl doesn't like me

That's where the game begins, dawg. When you realize that what you thought you knew doesn't mean shit you can begin to try something new.
>>
>>37615834
>I mean you DID call me a loli
You are a grade-A retard, OP.
>>
File: 1495659568575.png (23KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495659568575.png
23KB, 300x250px
Ok guys, i see your sufferring, so i will help you..
You all go the wrong way
Ugly man with bad charackter -> trying to get girls.. You missed 2 steps

Ugly bad Charakter man -> try everything to get rich(memecoin or africa south america traiding) even risk your life, because its worh nothing -> be rich ugly man with slightly improves masculinity(no memrcoiner) -> go easteurope, dont know if russia still fits, because they not as poor anymore

Meet Sascha at gasoline station
Married since 3 years =) and i am not a millionaire but kinda helped to improve cameroon =)
>>
>>37615834
I can barely read this, it is so cringy. I almost sent a similar text to girl once but thankfully I never pulled the trigger. In the future just stop talking to bitches like this when they reject you. It is the only way to maintain your dignity
>>
>>37617381
Not OP but, fuck dignity. Unless it's completely obvious, you should do the exact thing what he did and tell the truth, OP you didn't do anything wrong man, wp for being honest. As for her, she could've said those things earlier, of course I'm not aware of how clear she was before, maybe you could've picked up on her not wanting to be friends even.
>>
>>37617445
>Unless it's completely obvious
she had already rejected him, that seems pretty fucking obvious
>>
File: 1492618616117.png (573KB, 634x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1492618616117.png
573KB, 634x1029px
>>37615834
>https://imgur.com/gallery/vYFSu
She really went Autismus Maximus with the rant but you brought it on yourself. If she said she didn't like you back in High School, why bother with her man? Just move on, is it because she's pretty? There's other pretty girls out there to orbit, and they probably have nicer personalities. That being said, I can say from experience that you're probably a clingy fuck. Stop that.
>>
>>37617520
Ye, that's true. My bad, I was projecting and not thinking of him but myself and my own situation so I was kinda justifying my actions.
>>37616904 that's me
>>
File: o0y977rrgc1v0pigno1_400.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
o0y977rrgc1v0pigno1_400.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
>>37616338
>cannot avoid
if you say so, wagie
>>
>>37615834
sucks but at least now you know he truth. It's better then if she jerked you around and gave you false hopes,
>>
This is awesome, great way to redpill mentally weak betas.
>>
>did you think you'd wear me down? Gradually get into my good graces? Hope I'd come to my senses if you played your cards right? That's what I see from your perspective.

I could hardly blame a guy for thinking that, since that is what society and media tells men will work.

And she says it like it's some conniving, insidious thing to want to do, to show somebody that you're a good, caring person.
Because that's what people are told will make people like them, being a good and caring person.

It seems this whole situation would have never occurred if our society was more honest with people about relationships and love.
>>
>I have, in my life, other people who cause problems different to the ones you do

I remember a girl writing something like this to me once.
>tfw you're just one of many people to her
>tfw she was your entire world
>>
File: Oreimo10-7-1.png (349KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
Oreimo10-7-1.png
349KB, 1024x578px
fucking gross

this is normie teir anon, this isnt original
neveroriginal
>>
>>37615834
Dude, if that ever happened to me, I would resort to a murder-suicide attempt.
>>
>>37617684
>implying the neet life is better then accepting social norms and getting laid,friends, job and a nice house.
I lived the neet life and it sucks
keep living the haze that is your bedroom
>>
>>37618329
Or you could just stop being a beta faggot?
>>
>>37618585
why the fuck would you want to subject yourself to situations that will cause discomfort? i really don't even care about having a gf anymore, this is becoming the norm for me. if i live my life in a illusion i will never feel the feels. I will never feel the ultra highs, nor the lows. i will stay neutral. Sure i'll feel like a loser, but this is easily overcome
>>
>>37618599
Yes, that is exactly what people need to be told.
>>
>>37618585
>getting a job means you make friends and have sex
>>
>>37615834
>>37615932
he should probably kill himself desu
>>37615963
agreed desu
>>
>>37615834
Post info on 8(chan) raid request board.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.