[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is the dudebro thing going out of style?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: mmmm.jpg (33KB, 366x504px) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.jpg
33KB, 366x504px
i notice that frat dudes these days are more into pretending to be waspy with boat shoes and dress shirts rather than like pic related
>>
File: 1486096555041.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1486096555041.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>37615364
>i notice that dudebros keep up with current trends and no longer look like they did in 2003

this one's clever
>>
>>37615364
i still have "flow" hair. never gonna drop that act
>>
Frats at my school were all wigger/nigger/redneck assholes. None of that gay country club golf attire wtf is that
>>
File: foto (2).jpg (112KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
foto (2).jpg
112KB, 960x720px
>>37615364
Here in Brazil our dudebros never changed. They've been dressing like this for almost 30 years.
>>
>>37615550
> Frats at my school were all wigger/nigger/redneck assholes. None of that gay country club golf attire wtf is that

True. When did frats go from wiggerish football watching dudes to guys like

> <---- pic related?
>>
>>37615897
They dress like 12 year olds desu
>>
>>37615388

of course i noticed the trend changing, i'm more curious in the reason the trend changed from that mid-2000s dudebro look to today's boat shoes dress shirt twinks?
>>
>>37616043
>today's boat shoes dress shirt twinks?

Did you honestly think this look was new?
>>
>>37616180

i'm sure it existed before but it's a new thing that has taken over many frats in recent years for some reason.

i miss the old bear chugging muscular frat boy archetype. now they're all a bunch of twink fags.
>>
>>37615897
I love brazil so much lmao
>>
>>37615897

brazil, never change
>>
>>37616213

It's a timeless traditional frat look, you social retard. It hasn't taken over, it literally never stopped unless you're pathetic white trash at a college nobody cares about.
>>
>>37616818
> you social retard
Hey fuck you man! Those are fighting words.

But anyway like you mentioned the "white trash" bro frat style (muscles, popped collars, 'tude) used to be a much bigger thing last decade and the early part of this one.

I wonder why it fell by the wayside?
>>
>>37615364
what's boat shoes
>>
I'm in a frat. Not all of us dress like that, but the essence is to convey wealth in vult culture as well as money. Also it just looks good, is in style and girls like it. Honestly, a lot of dudes don't try to adhere to this look unless they like it to start with. The least frat thing you can do is be a tryhard. True frat form is being confidant of yourself publicly and loudly. Also feel free to AMA
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.