[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>brush my teeth and bathe daily >healthy weight >good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1492452537510.png (766KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1492452537510.png
766KB, 2000x2000px
>brush my teeth and bathe daily
>healthy weight
>good job (50k a year)
is obtaining a gf realistically possible for me?
>>
>>37615306
Yeah.

Do you floss? Mouth wash?

Do you do any exercise?

How's your mental health? Do you have any conditions? If so, do you get treatment?

You sound like you have the potential to be fine.
>>
>>37615324
>Do you floss? Mouth wash?
yes to both
>Do you do any exercise?
i like to go on midnight walks
>How's your mental health?
Pretty good
> Do you have any conditions?
Nope.
>>
>>37615306
>>37615357
Youre golden and set to go OP.
>>
do you have a chad face?

if not, no gf for you
>>
File: af2.png (115KB, 680x521px) Image search: [Google]
af2.png
115KB, 680x521px
>>37615371
okay. now that i know this is not a fools errand, how can i acquire a gf?
>>
>>37615399
Find a way to spend a significant amount of time around a girl until she begins feeling attraction. Be kind, understanding, but firm in your beliefs. It's kind of fucked up desu but you need to be sort of a father figure. Good luck
>>
>>37615542
>Find a way to spend a significant amount of time around a girl until she begins feeling attraction.
I'm not him but I have no social circle to meet girls in. Wat do?
>>
>>37615670
Find a hobby I'd say, like dancing or some shit
>>
>>37615670
Find a hobby. Be in peripherally interested in it. Try to meet other people who are trying to meet girls.
>>
>>37615306
naw you ugly. dem genetics is all fuckked up bruh
>>
>>37615542
>Find a way to spend a significant amount of time around a girl
How?
The only non-related girls I spend a lot of time with are the ones at work, and they're a lot older than I am
>>
>>37615726
oh >>37615719
fuck, now I need to find a hobby grils like
>>
File: Yellow-Teeth.jpg (41KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
Yellow-Teeth.jpg
41KB, 640x420px
>tfw yellowish teeth
>>
>>37615740
Do women enjoy Hearts of Iron?
>>
>>37615670
I meet a lot of women from work
>>
>>37615740
Seconded. Any ideas? The only hobbies girls I know like are Netflix and Nutella.
>>
Not wishing to put a downer on things, but from personal experience, you can do a lot right, and still fail.
>>
>>37615306
with that income you certainly could

it's about drive and vision for you at this point
>>
File: 1492158228935.png (143KB, 526x450px) Image search: [Google]
1492158228935.png
143KB, 526x450px
>>37615750
>Brush daily
>Floss regularly
>yellow teeth
why
>>
Realistically we gotta know how you look like :V
But I'll tell you what I did to get some poon

1. Pop your embarrassment cherry - Basically become numb to thinking you will look like a fool ( we are all gonna die and are meaningless who cares about what a few people think of you)

2. Talk to anyone you find attractive and talk to them (Easy said than done - that's why you gotta pop your cherry) I ended up going on a date with a random Japanese cutie waiting for the train and invited me over late night r to her place where she was staying. You never know the outcome if you don't talk to someone

3. Hygiene - I like wearing simple plain black polo's that don't fit loose or slightly loose

4. Work out ( what does it take to have an hour of your time dedicated to your body)
I do 3 sets of 150. arm curls, bench, calf raises
and 3 pantera songs for sit ups (2 min rest between a set, and 1 min rest between a pantera song)

I believe in you and love you anon
>>
>>37615990
>I do 3 sets of 150
what the hell?
Are you lifting with 2lbs weights?
>>
I use these I got them on sale for 30$ and I use 50lbs in total not the whole 100lbs
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Gold-s-Gym-100-lb-Vinyl-Weight-Set/21672519
>>
>>37616189
How do you do 3 sets of 150 though?
Sometimes I work out and when I do curls I do 3 sets of 6
>>
Do 50 and stretch your body which you're working out and then repeat until you finished the whole set of 150
(I don't know the lingo since I just taught myself to be honest, but it works for me)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.