[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>guy beside me is talking super loudly >I say one small

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: 1306809563764.png (201KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1306809563764.png
201KB, 576x432px
>guy beside me is talking super loudly
>I say one small word
>teacher tells me to be quiet

Its been 12 years and I'm still pissed

Fuck you mrs. mackenzie. I hope you get run over, stupid bitch
>>
File: 4674678894573346.jpg (321KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
4674678894573346.jpg
321KB, 960x1280px
>>37615274
>taking a test
>guy nexts to me whispers what the answer to number 3 is
>without even having any time to react the teacher quickly gets up, takes both of our tests, and gives us a 0
burn in hell Ethan
>>
File: Shaggy12.jpg (168KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Shaggy12.jpg
168KB, 600x450px
>>37615274
> Doing jeapardy game for science class
> My group is getting fucked but then I get a chance to carry us to victory
> "Group Anon, why doesn't the change in distance from the sun during the year impact the seasons?"
> I fucking got this
> "Because the distance is already so large that the change doesn't have a measurable impact on the seasons"
> "Hmm that's not quite what I want..."
> My answer was the one word for word from the textbook
> "Group Cunt, do you have an answer?"
> "Well, it's like driving a long trip and finding out you have to go a few blocks further."
> "Good job!"
> Get fucked out of victory because the teacher preferred an anecdote the to the scientific answer

Fuck you Mrs. Angel, I've never been so angered by such a minor slight in my life.
>>
>teach has problem with everything I do
>day 1 hates me
>get nothing but Cs on papers
>graded down for basically nothing
>get Lit grad student to write my freshman-level paper
>guaranteed A work
>still get C
>marked down on not wording phrases the way she wants them and on the correct use of commas
>took it up with the department head and now she doesn't work there anymore
Once you're not in elementary school this gets a lot easier
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.