[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 360
Thread images: 50

File: IMG_5488.png (88KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5488.png
88KB, 300x300px
How we doing?

How many of youse who are in this age bracket are not NEET? Please sign this log book if you are not a NEET.

If you're a shit frogposter you can fuck right off.

Only nice NEETS allowed.
>>
Six months until I reach 25. Why should I live past that point?
>>
Get a job lebowski
>>
>>37615034
I have a shitty part time job that doesn't give men any hours and am about to go back to school for another go at a masters. I wish I could get bucks and be NEET in a trailer or shack out in the middle of nowhere. Cities are fun to explore but the people there seem to always hate me.
>>
>>37615034
>turned 26 in may
>useless polisci degree
>16/hr merchandiser + 20/hr overtime
>no direct supervision; easy to milk hours
>feel like a khhv except in regards to my career
>30k debt
>was socially and getting laid up untill 2014
>now, can count on my fingers amount of times i've "gone" out
>still live with parents

i wish i had done it right the first time and was going out to bars in my suit with stacy cowkrers and living in a nice metropolitan city. i want to make more money for my own increased material existence, but i feel like i missed the boat. I could study for my CCNA, or go to programming bootcamp, but my heart isn't in that shit at all. life kinda sucks.
>>
29 still stuck in minimum wage job. I told myself at 21 it'll only be temporary and I would move up the chain and learn new skills and could always go to school and finish my degree and all that. Funny how 8 years could just creep up on you like that.
>>
>>37615034
I am not NEET, but I was NEET from ages 21-24. Got my shit together finally
>>
>>37615034
>Please sign this log book if you are not a NEET.
I am no longer a NEET after 8 years as one. I don't really miss it desu.
>>
File: 1496859123633.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496859123633.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>that feeling when late at night you think deeply about your life and muster the resolve to begin changing, starting tomorrow
>fall asleep easily for the first time in a while while in the back of your mind you know all these feelings will disappear by morning and you'll do this all over again as you have before
good night lads
>>
File: 1454207071803.jpg (76KB, 678x768px) Image search: [Google]
1454207071803.jpg
76KB, 678x768px
>>37615034
>TFW you are one of the most incompetent, clumsy and unintelligent people you know.

>TFW you are so useless that trial and error has proven time and time again that no matter what you do, you will always be a failure and will never manifest any useful or marketable talents.

>TFW you have consigned yourself to a life of loneliness and poverty that you will never be able to escape because you lost the genetic lottery.
>>
>>37615173
Cities used top be filled with lost souls and struggling people. Now they are filled with horrific, spoiled, sheltered rich yuppies who act disgusted that you even dare walk down the same street as them.
>>
>>37615056
It only gets worse.

There really is no hope past 25.
>>
I'm sort of NEET but I make and sell refashioned clothes.
>>
>>37616334
I can't imagine so. Not NEET but my job pays shit and I feel insane amounts of stress from it.
>>
25 need a job save up so i could go get a trade then get a better job...thats life.
>>
Been working for three years, graduated with a compsci degree in 2014. Degree helped me get a comfortable job that is slighlty related, but not hardcore programming.

Still a virgin, but I like to imagine that my time is coming. If I am a virgin by 30, though, may as well an hero.
>>
>>37615034
holy shit life is nothing but the worst pain and my brain feels like a rekt thread
>>
I'm 26 and I hate my life because I don't have my own place or a car yet. Now that I graduated I'm looking for full-time work so hopefully I can finallybmake this happen. I want to go back for my masters. No one believes me, but I'm going to do it, damn it.
>>
>>37615034
i literally want to die at all times but i keep myself from doing it out of concern for my family.
i barely work, subsist enough to buy alcohol to drink every night in bed, but i cant see anything worthwhile to get me out of this hole.
i buy lotto tickets but the truth is if i won it wouldnt really change anything. id probably just quickly kill myself on nice drugs instead of slowly on cheap liquor.
idk. what is even out there? nothing worthwhile. i should just end it.
26 years old, worked a lot of jobs, had a good life several times, had money, lost money, been around the world. its just pointless. nothing matters.
and yet i still keep rooting for people. try to convince my friends not to kill themselves. try to keep going. agree to do things with people. idk. i have no energy left though.
>>
File: 1477364892608.jpg (371KB, 640x937px) Image search: [Google]
1477364892608.jpg
371KB, 640x937px
26 here
not a neet, but thats just cuz i fell for the compsci meme
>>
>>37615173
>I wish I could get bucks and be NEET in a trailer or shack out in the middle of nowhere.
Seems like that's everyone's dream, even most normos want to "find le the one" and go live in Buttfuck, Nowhere. Most retired normos still living in the shitburbs are justifying it by saying "closer to le the kids" or telling themselves that it would be ridiculous to live an hour away from some retarded event or gathering they attend once every few months. Nobody wants to admit they like living in a shitty suburb, but somehow almost everyone does.
>>
File: 2017-03-24 23.14.24-1.jpg (196KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-24 23.14.24-1.jpg
196KB, 640x480px
>>37616532
>26 years old, worked a lot of jobs, had a good life several times
how do you have time to have "a good life several times" at 26 years old? Greentext a few stories?
>>
>>37615034
My NEETdom is finally approaching the end. It's terrifying. Everyone let my mental problems fester for years and now I'm going to be thrown to the sharks. I had no means to get help for them before, and now it's going to be even harder since I have to figure out how to support myself on top of it. Being a NEET was literally the most sensible decision. I can't function normally. It was bound to happen eventually, I get that, but that doesn't make it any better. It's like knowing you're about to die.
>>
>>37615034
Pretty awful. I've wasted 5 years of my life but I'm on track now idk how to feel.
>>
I might get into an electrician school soon. Any Tradebros have advice/stories/expieriences?
>>
>>37615056
Because 30 is the "too old" to start again cut off point.

>>37615077
NO

>>37615173
What are you doing masters in and where do you live? I've always found city peole to be awkward and uptight too.

>>37615678
You haven't missed the boat yet. See my first response. What were you doing differently in 2014? What's changed? I don't recommend programming, without turning this thread into a /pol/ shit flinging match, programming is being shipped out to pooinloos. Do your CCNA; pajeets and AI aren't smart enough to get networking.

>>37615679
What do you want to go to school for? Also you're at the right age for it. At 21 I was too young and stupid to be in a world where I had to make my own progress and do my own learning. I pissed it all away, and am 35k in debt for a degree I don't remember a single about, because "HURR P'S GET DEGREES!!"

Youth is wasted on the young.

>>37615776
Good for you dude. What do you do for work?

>>37615803
Me too. I remember always feeling like an enormous piece of shit because of the invisible pressure my parents had put on me as a kid to get my shit squared away. They never said anything to me as an adult when I was being useless, but I could feel their resentment that I was still at home unlike my younger sister who had moved out.

>>37615833
It is a good, solid sleep after you cry from the bottom of your soul about how pathetic you are.

>>37615912
That's called giving up.

>>37616417
U wot? Details plox, that sounds interesting.

>>37616441
Work to support yourself working towards getting better work. The world is fierce.

>>37616466
What do you do? Hardcore compsci isn't something I could ever see myself doing. I tried to read SICP, and put it down again very quickly when I realised computing is a concept as old as time itself, and not very related to computers.

>>37616511
What did you study, and what do you want to study?
>>
>>37616643
What do you have? What's your mental fuck-up?
>>
>>37616532
You aren't nearly old enough to be this nihilistic. I feel like it's an act.

>>37616535
Fuck your life then.

>>37616594
Most people who SAY they want to live in the middle of nowhere actually do not want to live in the middle of nowhere, because it's more work than being in their middle class suburban bubble.

>>37616643
>now I'm going to be thrown to the sharks.
What does this mean

>>37616656
You should feel good that you were only offtrack for 6% of the average life span. That's an awfully insignificant amount of time.

>>37616661
Once you're signed off, you will be disposed of. Put money away to launch your own business. It's the easiest way to survive.
>>
>>37616671
>What do you do? Hardcore compsci isn't something I could ever see myself doing. I tried to read SICP, and put it down again very quickly when I realised computing is a concept as old as time itself, and not very related to computers.

Write PL/SQL to generate reports for users. Provide tech support. Maintain a website. Simple stuff that I feel is making my brain rot from underuse.

Too big of a pussy to aim higher, though, and the pay and work is comfy enough to not push me out to try harder.
>>
>>37616753
>Once you're signed off, you will be disposed of.

What's that mean? What is signing off?
>>
File: APATHYWILLMAKEMEKILLMYSELF.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
APATHYWILLMAKEMEKILLMYSELF.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>>37615034
I'm not NEET. I actually make solid money. I'm just very lonely. My longest relationship is 4 months if I'm being generous. I have had sex. I'm not very interesting but I do behave normally. I'm easy to talk too. I'm not a push over. I get severe anxiety a lot but not to the point where I can't function in a normal situation or at a bar or something. I have a couple friends. I'm just very lonely and I feel like this will be my life and I don't know how to fill the time. I get very apathetic about things and I don't know how to change it. I'm very jaded. I don;t know what to say. Going to be 26 next month and outside of my work ethic at my job ive accomplished nothing with my life. Is there hope for me?
>>
i'm only 24 but a worthless neet dropout
can i post here?
also who /drinking/ here
>>
>>37616671
>What did you study, and what do you want to study?

English (Yeah, I know). I want to study Library Science next.
>>
26 NEET here
woke up at 6pm, really wish I had the money to spend on getting drunk so I don't have to be sober for the next 20ish hours that I'm awake but unfortunately gotta wait til monday.
I have given up even leaving bed any more, I give up.
>>
>>37616671
> What are you doing masters in and where do you live?

software development in a pretty tough (top-ranked) program that is more like a full time job. I am going to apply to a couple more schools for spring. Right now I am in Texas. I used to live in Alabama. I'm thinking of applying to a masters program in math even though my GRE quant score is only 70 percentile. I got 60th or so in verbal and analytic though. I just like math even though it makes me feel like a brainlet. From my research a lot of masters students in comp sci have higher quants but lower verbals. My strongest classes were programming languages, and I think I have enough interest to pursue an AI focus in a masters program.
>>
>>37616661
>advice
Don't sign any contracts, or if you do, read them and assume the employer will try his hardest to fuck you over.

I almost got stuck paying four figures money to ABC (Associated Builders and Contractors) because the fine print said that if I quit or was terminated before my apprenticeship (~4 years) was over, I had to refund the money for the electrician school they were putting me through.

The other big thing would apply to anyone working for the power agency, there's a huge amount of people who die because they're too cool to follow safety procedures working on lines. You might as well be defusing a bomb, working on a high-voltage power line. One of my friends in particular left [Local Power Utility] because he felt they were too unsafe, less than a month later the crew he was working with (I think there were 3 other guys) all died because they weren't going through proper safety routines and zapped themselves.

Electricians who are smart and ambitious make good money, especially in coastal states, even if they're not company owners. Some are even making six figures. I'd personally recommend commercial over residential, but that might be because I hate attic work so much. I don't know anyone who likes attic work but I despise it.
>>
>>37616797
Trades need you to do an apprenticeship inside a workplace. You won't get signed off, ie have your employer pass your workplace asssessments if you don't do your apprenticeship. Without this you aren't qualified.

>>37616838
Yes there is hope, it sounds like you're the type of person internet dating was created for. There's nothing wrong with meeting girls online; POF, okc, NOT TINDER.

>>37616845
As long as you don't frog post or make wagie threads.

>>37616878
What on earth is library science

>>37616900
You aren't old enough to give up.
>>
>>37617079
I got those numbers wrong. I was around 70th percentile in verbal and 60th in both analytical and quantifative. I have no illusions of ivy league tier schools though I did get a shitload of pamphlets from Carnegie Mellon INI for some reason. (I may apply for the hell of it.) Mostly I'm aiming for regional and maybe some SEC schools, probably top 100 programs in CS or top 20 in game dev, but no Stanfords or MITs.
>>
>>37617191
What's funny is that I scored 167 when I did the quantitative on the practice test provided by ETS. That was in the 90th percentile. Pissed me off when I couldn't get over 160 when I took the real test.
>>
>>37617139
hey a you
i am well old enough to give up. I managed to find a bottle of whiskey I hadnt finished so now I'm downing that, 1 and a half hours after waking. I'll leave my bed to piss and shit should I need it. The same reasons I've left my bed for the past month.
>>
>>37616753
>I feel like it's an act.
i wish. idk i feel like i can just see it stretching before me and i dont care for it.
>>37616606
i just done shit like lived with a girl, bought myself a car, bought both of us laptops, gone around europe on vacation. shit like that. been to africa, worked jobs with health care, had severance packages, idk. i feel like i did all the dumb adult 20s shit and none of it meant anything.
im kind of drunk and i'll admit saying i've had a good life several times is a weird thing to say.
>>
>>37617250
>been to africa
That's one I haven't done. Why'd you go, are you melanin, was it a jesus mission thing or just an adventure, which african nation did you go to and do you have pictures?
>>
>>37617139
>What on earth is library science

It deals with the cataloging and archival of information within libraries, simply speaking.
>>
incoming blogpost

i turn 26 in a month. things are... okay. ive been seeing someone that's really good for me. i have my own place, a job (with health insurance!!!). my cat's always got food in his bowl. for the first time in my life, actually, i feel like things are going okay. i dont have a whole lot of money but im okay. i might make it after all guys.
>>
Is tinder even possible for someone who is 25+? Do i have to lie and say I'm 23?
>>
Turn 26 next month.
Still doing electrical training and have until November when it stops. Supposedly getting my OSHA 30 within the next week.
Started applying at places and so far only had two interviews this week. Pissed off my little bro because he's had no luck with any.
Ran into one of ototo's friend's brother in the wait for the second interview. He's in construction but got laid off, and is searching in the meantime. A bit older than me and still living with his mom.
Overall, a good week.
>>
I'm going to be 25 very soon. In less than a week. Technically I don't belong into this thread, but I still feel like I do belong here.

I actually remember being 17 and coming here. Seeing 25+ threads thinking "How the fuck does anyone get to 25 and still go to /r9k/ and is a KV". If only I knew that 8 years later I'd be here.

Also I'm not a NEET, I have a job but I don't see how I can keep it. Every one of my coworkers is either married or soon to be married. They even have these events where everyone is supposed to bring their family. I'm so, so much not looking forward to that. To coming alone. No one will say anything, that's the worst. They will just look and silently judge. Chances are they will fire me, because I "wasn't a good fit". Which in a sense is true. A firm full of family-people has no interest in a sad lonely fuck, no matter how good he is at what he does.
>>
File: groucho_marx1[1].jpg (29KB, 270x382px) Image search: [Google]
groucho_marx1[1].jpg
29KB, 270x382px
Turn 29 in days

Work over 40 hours at the only work available, part time shelf stocking jobs with no benefits

Can't contribute to anyone else's life, so I don't presume to intrude in anyone's life

Doesn't seem to be a society worth participating, I did all the right things, but personal branding/bullshit empty professionalism is valued more than real productivity, and I won't participate in a system that gives rewards not based on real merit

I hate everyone who lets themselves intrude in each other's lives willy-nilly and cause more chaos for each other. You should be certain you will be a benefit to others, or else you can't justify forcing them to be nice to you out of politeness, wasting their time and energy acknowledging your humanity

I would have liked to be worth being in someone else's life, I don't know how everyone else does it

Even if I could make someone spend time with me out of politeness, I would be forcing them to condescend to me. They have spent their time practicing human relationships, and I still have Kindergarten level social skills. Anyone that would be nice enough to try to help me and engage with me, is someone who even more than most doesn't deserve to have me waste their time when I can't contribute back

If you care for anyone in a friendly way (which you should if you're bothering to spend any time/energy resources on interfering in their lives) you should be sure you'll have a net benefit on them, otherwise don't even make them acknowledge you're human

I don't want to be part of any club that would have someone like me as a member
>>
>>37617560
You sound like you are making it. That pleases me.

>>37617665
No need to lie at all, young girls for some weird reason really respond to older guys. I struggle to get girls my age, but always heaps younger.

>>37617842
Graduating will help. Good on you for going this far.

>>37618031
>I actually remember being 17 and coming here. Seeing 25+ threads thinking "How the fuck does anyone get to 25 and still go to /r9k/

HAHAHAHAHAHA fuck. Me too. I remember thinking I'd be above this place, above the internet in general by the time I was 25. I'm finding the opposite is true; the older I get, the more I come back here to 4chan because the internet is getting worse and worse out there. This is the last bastion of the Wild West internet.

No one is going to fire you for not having a family. They look at you because you're a little odd for turning up at a family event without one. As long as your work is good, you won't be fired for not coming to mixers.

>>37618444
>I hate everyone who lets themselves intrude in each other's lives willy-nilly and cause more chaos for each other.
I need an example of what you mean.

Yes, the game does favour people who seem productive than those who are, partially because the deck is stacked, and partially because those who make a point of looking more productive are also making a point of ensuring they are seen.

You also have a slightly selfish view of what friendship is. It really isn't about being beneficial for each, so much as simply enjoying each other's company.
>>
File: ok.jpg (27KB, 303x299px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
27KB, 303x299px
why am i here, still
>>
>>37619360
Because there's no other place on the internet for us. Sure, you could run to another chan, another bbs, maybe back into irc.

But the thing is they are all removed from the new "social web". It's the only place for us.
>>
>>37619350
>those who make a point of looking more productive are also making a point of ensuring they are seen
It's so wasteful

>selfish view of what friendship is
To me, it is selfish to press someone into spending time with you, when if they weren't doing that, in that time they would be able to find or chance upon other opportunities that would build their life in a better way instead of wasting time comfortably with me with no ambition. If you are really someone's friend, you should put their good above your own, even if it means precluding the entire relationship before it begins, to prevent them from being entangled with a black hole that absorbs their efforts without providing anything meaningful back. If I were to be selfish in knowing others, I could coerce people to listen to me and pay attention to me more, out of common human decency or politeness on their part. I wouldn't call that a real friendship.
>>
>>37619420
>It's so wasteful
Most modern jobs are useless, and are inherently wasteful. Companies and contracts are not made to be lean and efficient.

Mostly, because the world knows most people are fucking useless. Could you imagine if everything was made to be as productive as possible?

This is the crux of the automaton // universal basic income issue.
>>
>>37615034
Turning 30 in exactly 6 (six) months
>>
>Only nice NEETS allowed.
Why?
>Cuck some guy
>Girl ends up moving onto another bull
I don't know what to think.
Sad because that pussy game was fine but happy because she's fairly crazy
>>
>>37615077
I'm not Lebowski, you're Lebowski. I'm the dude, or his dudeness, or el duderino if you're not in to the whole brevity thing. Also you inherited your money from your wife, you're in no position to tell anyone to get a job
>>
>>37619735
>Why?
Because I'm sick of seeing "HURRR IM TRUU NEET CAUSE IM A HOPELESS SACK OF SHIT, IF YOUVE HAD A JOB YOU CANT BE IN MY SEKRET KLUB"

I've seen too many 25+ threads destroyed by these faggots
>>
>>37618031
Exactly, I have been here for nine years.
>>
>>37619860
oh right.
I've got a full time job. It's either amazingly easy or fucking horribly stressful with no inbetween.
>>
>>37619860
>>37619698
Why? Because virtually every thread other than THIS ONE is designed specifically for you.

We have ONE thread for us, and then the normans lose their shit.
>>
I'm from Toronto, 22 neet, thinking on enrolling in a programming course or a bootcamp to get a job or any of that shit.

Is possible to get it?
>>
File: 1469105712819.jpg (37KB, 494x454px) Image search: [Google]
1469105712819.jpg
37KB, 494x454px
I fear there's absolutely nothing wrong with me.
>>
>>37619894
>be Norman
>make thread
>NEETs screech and claim it as theirs
Nigger fuck you. This has been for cyborgs and almost normals for longer than you've been on this fucking website.
>>
File: 1456778674536.jpg (50KB, 677x583px) Image search: [Google]
1456778674536.jpg
50KB, 677x583px
>>37619941
This THREAD is for NEETs.

It is designed for US, and it is OURS.

Every other thread is dedicated to your trivial garbage, get out.
>>
>>37619941
>>37619941
Fucking normans REEE. This board has always belonged to us
>>
>finish degree in history/politics
>Move back to home
>end up working in IT somehow, first in Project Management but end up going into Business Analysis and then Systems work
>Doing pretty well for self
>Have gf who wants to move away to go do a degree
>persuades me to come along
>always thought about doing postgrad, manage to swing a fees paid PhD and get bursary to cover living
>She leaves a month before me, ends up leaving me for one of my best mates in the place she is in
>Breaks up with me via FB message whilst I'm at work. Have panic attack in server room.
>too late to cancel plans now, end up leaving 34k (GBP) job with prospects to go be a poor student again
>26 and doing a PhD, teaching students
>happy as hell with the work I get to do, but lonely as fuck and its hard to meet people when you a postgrad
>back on the antidepressants again
>dunno how everything gonna work out

hold me lads, it has been a very weird few years. I just want a gf to spend time with. So much time on my own atm is killing me.
>>
>>37619934
do your CCNA instead.

>>37619936
Great to hear dude.
>>
>>37619965
You are a faggot.

>>37619975
You are too.
>>
>>37620046
Nice rebuttal, cocksucker.

You haven't responded with anything valid.
>>
People who put their bags on seats on crowded trains are cunts. There's a guy with he feet up too.

Let these kind people sit down
>>
>>37620087
Yeah, fuck those people.

It is also annoying as fuck when people leave messes in public places.

People are such savages, it is so fucking disgusting.
>>
>>37615034
I just turned 26 two days ago, got a masters and am now studying in the humanities for fun while working part time on the side.

Still single, but I think I'm actually going to change that soon. Just have to work hard to convince her.

Own apartment with two friends and I should recieve a decent payoff once we sell next spring.

Got a nice routine going with regular workouts and reading alot. No vidya since my old laptop started overheating by just entering Dota 2 and I can't say I really miss it.

Wide social circle in addition to a loving and supporting family.

Had my first encounter with psychological health service this spring, and I'm soon to be in my first session with a psychologist.

Life's not too bad, just need my girl to top it off.
>>
>>37617560
that sounds nice anon, scratch your cat for me
>>
>>37619980
It will end up well anon

maybe try volunteer work? if the time alone is spent on nothing things have a tendency to spiral downwards. volunteering is also a great way to meet people
>>
>>37620388
Thanks thanks - like I am fortunate enough to be here for sure.

Yeah, I've thought about that. Might have a butchers into it.
>>
I'm 25 and I refuse to give up, fuck you
Last 7 years have been a comatose experience but now I've finally had it
Who's with me?
>>
>>37620583
I wish I had the energy and mental clarity to fight back.
>>
I'm not a NEET. I have a pretty good job and live in my own place. 27. But I'm still too ugly to ever have sex or a gf and it's incredibly painful.
>>
File: CLRb3cLUAAIjwmk.jpg (15KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
CLRb3cLUAAIjwmk.jpg
15KB, 399x388px
just realized i will be 'middle aged' in 10 years.
fucking hell, it feels like i should be 15 still.
>>
>25 years cant hold a conversation on my new job i sit next to a driver for 8 hours and i said like 5 words like its getting really weird what are you supposed to talk about if u dont feel like talking om gonna get fired for this as i always do
>>
27 virgin, cook and a dishwasher, no friends, every person i meet hates me or ignores me and i don't know why. i don't even have to say anything to them for them to hate me. getting black out drunk every night just to forget how much my life sucks
>>
File: 1491474822769.jpg (73KB, 1214x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1491474822769.jpg
73KB, 1214x1140px
>>37621305
>every person i meet hates me or ignores me and i don't know why. i don't even have to say anything to them for them to hate me.

I know this feel bre. I hope one day we will find the answer as to why this happens and find a solution.
>>
>>37621305
>and a dishwasher
Nice, I'm toaster. We appliances have to look out for eachother. No one understands our struggle ;-;
>>
>>37621305
>>37621337
Are you trying to look friendly to strangers? Because, don't. Be dismissive instead and they'll respect you. Believe me.
>>
>>37621356
sometimes. getting stoned helps my not give a fuck about what people think. its too hard for me not to care though generally
>>37621349
you're a girl
>>
I finally got my first job at the age 29. I'm still on a trial. It's pretty exhausting.
>>
File: ..jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>7 years ago I turned 18
>those 7 years flew by so quickly and everything changed for the worst
>I am 25 now
>I have accomplished nothing
>>
>>37621425
Is it menial? Is it something you may enjoy once you get proficient?
>>
>31
>Literally never had a job (neetbux since i was 18)
>Short sighted due to 14+ hours of computer a day for a decade

It never gets better.
>>
File: TsimBeau.jpg (23KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
TsimBeau.jpg
23KB, 600x450px
I think I am 29. I have been on internet forums since I was about 13. I am physically disabled. I am not right in the head. There's just too much to say. I'm just not meant for this world. I'm so bitter, I'm so alone, and I'm so disgusted with the way the world turned out to be. People hate me. And they love terrible people. I hate them. Disgusting sex apes. Everything is sex.

I always knew I was different. I will never figure all of this out. I will never be comfortable here. I don't belong. My body looks like it belongs to someone ten years older, and in the last few years my brain has deteriorated considerably as well.

I lose track of what I'm doing in the middle of doing it. I am so lost in my own nothingness in my brain now, I can barely pay attention to what is actually going on around me. I don't connect to anything at all. I don't feel the things I used to.

I used to be a person with vision and purpose, someone who could envision an end goal and get there easily. Now I just improvise from moment to moment and hope whatever I am doing works. There is no vision...there is no purpose. There is no warmth. There is no love. There is no passion. Just motion. I'm so tired of the static.
>>
>>37617328
just on vacation. all the photos are on my old computer and i never transferred them though.
>>
>tfw 27 NEET KHHV

>tfw don't want to be NEET but don't want a typical job either

I just wish I had the skills and/or intelligence to be productive and make money for the family without getting a horrible job and crushing what little soul I have left.
>>
>>37617079
yea, don't do that. you will want to kill yourself. you also will not be accepted to good schools with those scores which will likely make it a complete waste of time.

get a professional designation related to your job.
>>
File: Pepe-and-Wojak-on-the-titanic.png (262KB, 679x432px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-and-Wojak-on-the-titanic.png
262KB, 679x432px
>>37615034
>tfw 23 yo

C-can i stay with you guys ?
My situation didn't change for the past 10 years, I am pretty sure it won't change for the next 10 years too.
>>
File: culversbutterburger.jpg (67KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
culversbutterburger.jpg
67KB, 1000x750px
>26
>IT job
>mostly work weekends which is both good (get paid a lot extra, no boss looking over my shoulder all the time, get paid to shitpost and stare at monitors
>killed my (fledgling) social life though since I can't go out on Friday?Saturday nights
>afford my own apartment, alcohol, marijuana, car, etc.
>smoke weed daily, drink beer almost as regularly
>writing a TV script that I'm actually somewhat proud of, and I actually know some people that might be able to get an agent to take a look at it
>life hasn't changed in 4 years now
>>
>>37621425
What is your first job? I always felt like it's impossible to get a job if you are pass 20 with no work experience.
>>
>>37623197
Any tips on getting into IT? I have an A+ cert but I've always felt intimidated to apply to anything since I don't have work experience or a degree.
>>
>>37623285
I got my job solely because of my degree. And my job is pretty low on the IT tier.
>>
>>37615034
28 neet for 4 years
cannabis just legalized here so trying to get into that
worked construction for a few years, graduated STEM for a shitty manual labor job
alcohol and opiate hobby getting out of hand, the only things i wake up for in the morning
incapable of feeling love from another person, always think they have hidden motivations
>>
One month lads.

How do I damage control?
>>
>>37623870
Hey I have similar things going on. Want to be friends?
>>
>in 5 years I'll be 30 years old
Wizardhood better not be a meme
>>
>>37624124
Sure
Do you have steam?
oregano
>>
bumperinodasnhodaodo
>>
26 years old here.

Work as an Excel monkey. Just had my annual review yesterday. Got a 4/5 and a 3% salary bump, so that's pretty cool I guess. Job's not bad, but I eventually want something bigger and better.

Currently studying for the CPA exam and about to start a master's program (part time) in July.

Still single, but have been going on more dates recently. So far been on two this year, but unfortunately didn't click with either of them.

Have a decent social circle. Going out shooting with an old college friend in two weeks.

Things are going okay I suppose.
>>
>>37624670
how do you get dates

the entire concept is foreign to me, and I have a small social circle.
>>
Not 25 yet but I'm turning 22 in a couple weeks. How the fuck do I save my life so I'm actually successful/upper middle class? I just worry about money with the route I'm on now in the future.

>Part time job, $17 an hour
>Income of about $1200 after taxes, no rent/other bill expenses
>no skills besides customer service experience
>two years left in Uni, 2.3 GPA because I threw away the last 5 years of my life in a cult
>never passed a math class since the 6th grade

What do? What major in? Am I forever fucked of making upwards of 60k unless I somehow become some entrepeneurial genius?
>>
>>37624814
One was literally off Tinder.

The other was a chick I met at a bar when I went out with a friend.
>>
>>37615034

Not a NEET, been working for the last 14 years.

I'm going to be 40 next month.
I've been thinking that this year will be different, every year since I became a Wizard, and here I am ten years later.
>>
>>37619820
MY WIFE IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE!
>>
>>37624867
>Not 25 yet but I'm turning 22 in a couple weeks
then you don't belong here faggot
>>
I am 27 and i have a blog and i was wondering if there was any way i could share it here without getting the absolute shit removed from my rectal colon and flung all over the walls that is 4chan to become a laughing stock because im tired of writing fucking books and having no one read it or have anyone to talk to about it.
>>
>>37625444
You're gonna get shit on regardless just because you have one. Post it anyway.
>>
>>37625444
Just post it. You gonna have to get it past the filter too. Dont make it too hard.
>>
>>37615034
I turned 27 Wednesday. I hosted my first ever party last night, mostly other students/colleagues from the department of my M.A. It was neat.
>>
>tfw soon 22 and reading this thread
I have only 3 years left and i'm still miles away from accomplishing anything. This thread scares the shit out of me.
>>
>>37625444
Do it faggot, for fuck skale do it
>>
>>37625923
If anything it should make you get off your fucking ass. I'm this guy >>37618031

I always thought I had time. Guess what? I did fucking not. And neither do you.
>>
>>37615034
I bought 2000 btc in 2011 for fun and wound up making mad dosh 6 years later
lifes empty as fuck tho
>>
>>37626268

Holy mother. Did you cash out yet? How are you planning to cash out, if at all?
>>
File: C9mXontUQAABb02.jpg (77KB, 1062x978px) Image search: [Google]
C9mXontUQAABb02.jpg
77KB, 1062x978px
Gonna finish my Masters in English & TESOL in December and then teach abroad.

I don't know what to do outside of a college environment and an terrified.
>>
>tfw 25 and losing teeth from shitty upbringing
Why couldn't my parents love me?
>>
>>37617112
Good advice friend. I am a residential journeyman who is tired of attic work. Gonna move to seattle next month and get back into commercial work. I have some commercial experience so if i play my cards right i can be commercial journeyman in a year and a half. Your advice is solid; what state are you in?
>>
>>37615034
>31 years old, soon 32

I don't consider myself a NEET even though I technically totally am.

I consider myself between jobs although now that has been just a little over 3 years but I literally can't afford it anymore. I need to and I will get a job within a month or two.

As far as my actual career goes I finally figured out what I want to do in life and it only took me about 15 years of being an eternal student after high school.

Being a NEET is probably fucking cool when you've just finished high school and you're pretty much still a kid when you're 19 or whatever.

You still see it and it feels like a vacation where you can just beat off and play video games all day like you're 13 years old still.

Being a NEET after 25 is some real sand through the hourglass shit. You're not as funny or as cute or a fit or as strong or as fit or as strong as you used to be and you ralized that the best years of your life to do anything and everything are behind you.

My only silver lining is that I had a good 5 maybe 6 years that weren't a total waste. Some would ree at me and cal me a normie because I had friends and dated girls and had sex but it was always a cyborg situation where all my friends were fucking nerds like me and the girls were smelly metalhead sluts with a cuck boy fetish for the most part.
>>
File: 1349685082375.png (194KB, 488x324px) Image search: [Google]
1349685082375.png
194KB, 488x324px
Rent a flat? Get a mortgage? Kill self?
I'm 27, living with mum. Even for yurop standards it's kind of pathetic. Technically i could afford it, but what if i lose the job? I don't want jews to carve my kidney out for missing a monthly payment
>>
>>37626373
>teach abroad
TEACH ABROAD? BROADS BELONG IN THE KITCHEN AND ON MY LAP HAHA

sorry about that, where do you want to teach?

>>37626382
I had my rotten wisdom teeth and a premolar pulled when I was 30 years old. Definitely some of the worst pain I've ever experienced. Teeth are such a dumb meme.
>>
>>37615034
yeah, worked as a gay whore, then have been neet for few years, found a job in IT recently (learnt coding on boards). Life is so so.
>>
>>37626634
>I had my rotten wisdom teeth and a premolar pulled when I was 30 years old. Definitely some of the worst pain I've ever experienced. Teeth are such a dumb meme.
It's honestly not that hard to take care of your teeth. Brush twice a day, floss once a day and don't kill them by eating a ton of sugar each day and you should be able to get through life without major dental work.
>>
I'm still living with my mom, we share the bills. She finally let me have a cat so it's pretty awesome. I'm working in warehouse most of the time but I'm alsop playing vidya, lurking and smoking pot.

Poland
>>
28 by the end of the year, probably going to surprise everyone (not really though) by killing myself on my birthday.
>>
I'll be 27 in a few months. Not exactly a meet, but close. Teetering on the edge of going to college and not. I live in a morose where I occasionally get angry and wordlessly rage about my past. I hate everything about myself. I could be more successful if I tried, but I don't care about anything any more. Fuck everyone. Fuck past relationships. Fuck them all.
>>
>>37626694
>It's honestly not that hard to take care of your teeth

It is when you had crippling anxiety and depression :D

I would maybe brush my teeth once a day, maybe. I'm back to being relatively normal or at the very least not a complete shitsack and I brush three times a day and floss.
>>
File: fat man.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
fat man.png
6KB, 205x246px
I seperate my life into preobese years and postobese years.

I had 21 preobese years. They weren't great but OK. I had a decent job, and 3 or 4 friends. I had energy. I had never had sex, but had kissed myself a female or two ahha. Obviously as I gained weight things got worse, so from 19-21 my preobese years were worse.

I am celebrating my 10th obese birthday this week.
It will be a celebration of a decade of decay.

I am not unemployed, friendless, lazy, tired, hated by my family. I have tried to make my family treat me like a 10 year old and I refuse to get a job until my 16th obese year at the very least, and they know this. If I get back to preobesity I have to start at 1 year old again and they know that. I don't even consume media that is rated for people over 10 (except 4chan of course) because I consider myself born again into obesity. I will probably die aroun my 29th obese year due to my size. How sad I will never reach 30, but at least I will never be a 30 year old virgin.

I hate this life. I am addicted to food. Born into this postobese life. Except my mother is not my preobese mother. My mother is sugar. My father is fat.
>>
>>37626694
Yeah man a kid is just spontaneously supposed to know all that.
>>
>>37626950
I didn't know about tongue-brushing until I was like 28 years old
>>
>>37626612
25 here, also Yuro. I wouldn't move out unless your family is starting to be too much to handle. I want to start saving for the cheapest car I can buy from a dealer (Dacia Logan comes to mind) and continue living in my room while escaping it in a car. More money for gas, hotels and whatever.
I feel I'm beyond broken emotionally as a person, so I don't even consider moving out to start dating or God forbid, a family. I would just like to have plenty escapism in life, so whatever money I earn, goes into travelling, hobbies and my PC. I just wish I wouldn't prefer to be dead every waking second.
>>
>>37626949
Are you 31? Do you binge eat or eat when depressed?
>>
>>37626694
>wisdom teeth
you cant do shit about it. If it's growing in wrong direction you can brush all day long it still gonna rot.
>>
29 reporting in, i go to the gym and physical therapy. i got into a car accident, i almost died.
>>
>>37627148
>i got into a car accident, i almost died.
How bad was it?
>>
>>37626976
I love them but sometimes i don't know if our usual squabbles aren't their way of telling me to fuck off.
Then again, several times i suggested it, and they advised against it. Several times i suggested to pay the rent or power bill, every time they actually acted offended.

Same here about the emotional void i think. Being a neet few years back was a mistake. Not the CV gap, but knowing that level of freedom at all. I don't have any normal dreams, all i can think of is how to be a fucking neet again and survive.
It's absolute retardation at this point, even if i did find a way, like inheriting a load of cash and quitting my job, i would most likely kill myself out of boredom. Yet that realisation doesn't make me want it any less.
>>
>tfw almost 26
>tfw stuck in a low-prestige data entry job
>tfw no marketable skills
>no had a great chance to meet a girl pretty recently but didn't even talk to her
>tfw relatively good looks are fading fast
>tfw feel tired all the time
>tfw I told my boss I was resigning then asked to keep my job
>tfw close to suicide
>>
>>37615034
39. Worked full time after college until 37, but never figured out the social side of things. Not kissless, but a virgin. Haven't seen anything approaching action in 20 years.

Realized that living like a hermit had been cheap enough that I piled up some decent money. I didn't really like the people I worked with, and they didn't like me, so I quit to be a full time hermit. It's shitty to work at a place for over a decade and not really know anyone that would call you a friend. I don't regret leaving at all, but I'm not really sure what to do between now and when I die.

Now the only people I talk to are the guy at the post office, and one of two checkout clerks at the grocery store, and my dad once a week on the phone. I noticed after a few years of not really talking to people, I'm worse at it now. The awkwardness at family Christmas reunion has gone up 1000% since I quit work. I must have been fooling them into thinking things were normal prior to that.

So friends or my own family aren't happening. Work isn't happening again. I feel like my best chance for an interesting life at this point would be to accidentally survive an apocalypse. (yes I know the odds are bad)
>>
>>37627173
i was in critical condition. i broke my left heel, xray there's a crack in it. i have a rod in my right leg and screws.
>>
>>37627188
I would actually move out if they suggested splitting the bills or paying rent.
I know how this sounds, but I honestly only stick around because it's free. They're driving me nuts, lately I hate when people know more about me than I'm comfortable with, last couple of years we were arguing all of the time and they favour my brothers so much it's not even funny, more often than not they cause me to be ill, so I don't mind there's nobody to care for me when I'm alone.
I've got no privacy, I'm treated like I'm still a teen, I have to deal with bullshit I walked away from for my entire life, they're getting old and we're also living with our grandparents, who are multiplying all of our problems by then.
I just hate this place so much, it's a den of snakes.
>>
>>37627230
Did data entry for a year it fucking sucks. Pressure to work faster than a gook in a sweatshop, making 0 mistakes and long hours.
Then you get home and hear that you have no right to complain because it's "not a real job".
That was the final straw, now that i think about it.
>>
>>37626590
What career did you finally decide is for you?

I'm neet at 31 and i still like it. I'd do it forever if i could
>>
>>37627230
>>37627419
Yeah I did data entry as part of an IT support job too, typing XMLs for just a few hours made me want to kill myself, I can't imagine having to do this as a full time job.
I'd rather be carrying sacks of shit in a farm or something.
>>
>26 years old highschool drop out
>have a comfy job that I like making a moderate amount of money, working with people who I don't hate
>finally decided to quit my cult like religion because I think it's all bullshit, and willing to deal with their shunning policies in order to leave this shit behind.
>doing this has lead to enough tensions that I'm also going to leave the man I have been married to for 7 years, he's 20+ years older than me so other than this shitty religion we don't have much in common
>probably going to lose all comfy contact with my dad over the religious bullshit, also childhood friends. But really, fuck this religion.
>was able to save up enough to buy a small house and in the process of moving into it, will be able to pay bills but not much in line of savings. Will probably never be able to afford to get any real education to ever advance some kind of career
>e-husbando I play video games with is great, but he's a neet and I don't know if I'll be able to support us both with my gimpy paycheck
>severe self esteem issues, slightly overweight, feel ugly all the time
>maybe spending the rest of my life in a religious cult too busy handing out literature to strangers to care about my shitty life would have been easier

Good thing I've got vidya, this shit is depressing right now
>>
>>37627539
It was my first job and i hated it. But there were people there, waking up at 5am to catch an early train, and riding it for hours just to be there. Granted, times were overshadowed by financial crisis of 08 but it wasn't the bloody Great Recession, work or die. Boggles my mind.
>>
>>37627702
Mormon? Jehovah's Witness? Scientologist? What were you?
>>
I'm a 26 year old female and my worth disappears by the day.. not that I was ever pretty to consider my looks an asset. Nor do I consider them anything now. But it sure isn't nice to get uglier.
>>
>>37627702
Aren't there groups that help people getting out of JW?
Also you don't need hs diploma to learn a trade. Pick a fun one, earn money, if you encourage your neet friendo to do the same you could buy a nice house for each other.
>>
>>37627849
>I'm a 26 year old female and my worth disappears by the day
Find a Chad. It should be easy, you're a girl after all.
>>
>>37627838
#2, Jehovah's Witness. Gotta love being born into something and managing to completely fuck over your future before you're even old enough to buy alcohol.

Some days it feels like it's not too late, and then other days it feels like it's way too late.
>>
>>37627849
you're a fucking roastie, just get a sugar daddy you cunt
>>
>>37627909
My bad. I thought it was only the 18 year old Virgins that posted such things. I thought age brought maturity or at least ambivalence. As if ugly girls get sugar daddies and im perfectly able to support myself thank you
>>
Shut in dyke. Trying to lose weight and I'm gonna try moving to a city for 6 months. I'm thinking portland will be nice, but the apartments they offer are pretty shit
>>
>>37627897
You all think that but Chad doesn't want me any more than Stacey wants you. I'm not too into being a glorified Wank aid for someone who doesn't respect me enough to date. Or see me as a person capable of feels.

Anyway I don't know what the hell I expected here.
>>
>>37628015
>doesn't respect me enough to date
But would you respect a guy who's not dominant?
>>
>>37627849
I know this feel. on the other hand, i think i've gotten more attractive with age in certain respects (i've always had a freaky young face) but on the other hand i feel like i have to lie about my age to even talk to people now. there's a huge stigma from young people if you're over the age of 23 here
>>
>>37628038
I'd respect any guy who was kind, made me feel special and I genuinely liked. Dominance doesnt really come into it. Chad types were my bullies once. I do struggle to understand what even makes a Chad to you guys now. My friend is a literal 4/10. Fat. A bit awkwardly autistic desu. But a fucking nice guy if a pushover. Would he be Chad? No. What about if I said he's fucked nearly a hundred people? (I know this to be at least partly true)
>>
25, will be 26 in august.
Life is bretty gud. Getting married soon.
Im not a neet but im currently hunting for a better job. Currently work in a cinema as a concessions person.
>>
>>37627906
>Some days it feels like it's not too late, and then other days it feels like it's way too late.

sounds like how I feel about being a 26 year old shut in with no marketable skills
Back in high school some friends of mine used to go to the Kingdom Hall down the street and ring the doorbell and ask them if they had heard about atheism and we showed them some pamphlets and stuff. If they're going to bug us at home then we'll bug them

There are actually a lot of really talented people who grew up raised by Jehovah's Witnesses and turned away from the faith: Van Morrison, Donald Glover, Tracy Morgan, etc. Van Morrison actually wrote a song about growing up as a Jehovah's Witness, it's a catchy tune:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIs3Cp2BQX8
>>
>>37628152
I definitely think I've gotten better looking with age. I'm still a sperg shut-in but when I go walking my dog I get looks from girls all the time. Lifting helped a lot too I think, now I'm not ashamed of being a skeleton
>>
File: top szef.jpg (34KB, 365x255px) Image search: [Google]
top szef.jpg
34KB, 365x255px
>>37628196
What do you mean by "make me feel special"
>>
>>37628196
>My friend is a literal 4/10. Fat. A bit awkwardly autistic desu. But a fucking nice guy if a pushover
>nearly hundred people
Did he said so himself?
>>
>>37627876

I haven't heard of any exjw groups that offer more than moral support and the sharing of experiences. But honestly I feel like that is where the best support comes from. People on the outside don't really understand the effect this stupid religion has on you growing up.

I was 18 when I married someone who was 46, the first person who ever dated me or kissed me or anything. The only feedback I got was positive, 'He's got strong faith and you can preach more if you marry someone who can support you financially!'. All I thought was, wow he watched the harry potter movies, I've never been allowed to do that, that's the most in common Ive ever had with a jehovah's witness male before. I was so sheltered it's pathetic to look back on now.

>>37628221
Knocking on peoples doors was always the worst thing, I would knock quietly and hope that no one answered. I never wanted to actually talk to people because even when I was a kid I didn't really believe any of it and it felt so stupid trying to make other people believe it instead.

Now that the internet exists it's a lot easier to see how many people have left that shit behind, it definitely helps because you don't feel like you're alone. And that's what the religion tries to do, make you feel so alone out in the world that you go crawling back. It's terrible.
>>
>>37628300
I've known him long enough to know he has had plenty of sex so I have little reason to doubt him.

Although most of it was when he was younger and fitter
>>
>>37628299
Np one wants to be treated like they're unimportant worthless trash by their partner
>>
>>37615034
funny that you said that only nice neets allowed and didn't say instead that only nice people allowed
>>
>>37628348
>Although most of it was when he was younger and fitter
So how did you end up with him? Have you thought about getting into relationship with him?
>>
>>37628196
>he's fucked nearly a hundred people?
that's honestly fucking disgusting. i'll also bet he's never been tested for STDs even once
>>
File: keanupoints.jpg (378KB, 1280x1257px) Image search: [Google]
keanupoints.jpg
378KB, 1280x1257px
>>37615912
But you have a good reaction image collection.
>>
I'm 30 year old woman, I finally got a normal job in IT and moved in with one man which is more or less fine, not perfect though. Might get married with him cause can't wait any longer.
>>
>>37628464
good plan, women over 30 have it rough on the market.
>>
>>37628404
What. He's only my flatmate. Not everyone wants to date their friends.
>>37628438
It's whatever to me. Im sure he had fun. But I asked him that once and he says of course and rarely unprotected either. No1cur
>>
>>37628508
Yes, the worst thing: we don't have the same interests with my bf and he's physically and mentally not my type, nut I feel like I have to settle down already and stop being picky. Might just cheat on him any chance I have in the fututre.
>>
>>37628513
Also we're friends because I'm nice and fun and we like each other. It's generally how it works. Why wouldn't we be mates. Dunno what was implied there
>>
>>37628539
I give it 2 years
>>
>>37628539
are you after kids? i can't really knock what you're doing because i have seriously considered marrying someone to lower my tax rate, but i'm glad i didn't.
>>
bet my dick problems are from wearing briefs to bed as a teen
>>
>>37628777
Same here.
original post
>>
>>37628196
this is obviously your first day

you're probably here because chad dumped you or somesuch

please fuck off and never come back; especially these threads. notice almost all the posts before yours were essentially gender neutral. why did you have to mention yours, worthless slag
>>
>>37628935
what issues you got, mate?
>>
File: 1478452289127.jpg (162KB, 1827x281px) Image search: [Google]
1478452289127.jpg
162KB, 1827x281px
>>37628539
>settle down
> Might just cheat on him any chance I have in the fututre.
Either this a well crafted bait or alpha fucks/beta bucks is real.
>>
>25 and a half
>kissless virgin
>no friends since middle school, basically been a shut-in since then
>miserable, bitter, etc
>still live at home, pay parents rent
>luckily they are wealthy and paid for my entire college tuition so no debt
>have applied twice for grad school, haven't gotten in
>work shit job that i commute an hour a day to and from
>work pretty hard at it even though it's menial type work, but my cunt boss rewards me by criticizing any little mistake i make and cutting my hours down
>fucking hate the job, hate getting treated like shit, being college educated and doing this type of shit, but don't leave due to both uncertainty with future school and because i literally don't know how i would get an unrelated job when no signifcant marketable skills

Seriously, how do people get college degrees and then somehow get completely unrelated jobs to their field of study like what seems to happen for most people? How do they even know where to start?
>>
>>37629019
Terrible erection quality.
>>
>>37629029
>open relationship
Man, contemporary relationships are poisonous.
>>
>>37629179
>Man, contemporary relationships are poisonous.
It is. Because usually women initiate shifting from monogamous into open relationship knowing that
a) she has a side Chad
b) she knows that her bf has no chance at acquiring sex.
However if you manage to get laid and she hears it from her friends, she quickly wants to be exclusive with the guy once again.
>>
File: 1495265981152.jpg (61KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1495265981152.jpg
61KB, 400x386px
>tfw can't stay awake for more than a few hours at a time
>>
>>37629129
that could be something else. do you sit a lot?
i think my problem is that the briefs squished the head down so both the frenulum and the foreskin didn't really get stretched, add furious teenage masturbation and now i have a sensitive scar above my fenulum, which despite this is still too short and a pretty wide band of foreskin that is too tight and inflamed.
also why do i have to do the captcha twice nearly every time? pisses me off.
>>
>>37628995
The fuck are you on about. I've been on 4chan since I was 14 and found /b/. Can't say when I came to this board exactly. But like who the fuck takes a website that seriously. And who comes here for the first time as an aging adult.

Man I genuinely expected something more than waaaah Chad. From a 25 plus thread >>37629019
>>
File: cowfee.png (277KB, 377x496px) Image search: [Google]
cowfee.png
277KB, 377x496px
>>37629272
Try coffee, maybe?
>>
>>37629370
Sorry for accidental quote. I said female because fuck it. Felt semi appropriate. There's no accepting place even for me
>>
>>37629405
shut the fuck up, you pathetic whore
>>
>>37629469
Shut up fuck up pathetic manchild. Haven't you overcome the burning resentment inside yet.
>>
>>37627958

fuck off cunt, just show off on chaturbate and get the fuck off my board
>>
>>37629713
Why don't you either chill out or shoot up a school or something. There's plenty of threads on this board to help you through your hormonal teenaged years, leave the 25+ thread for it's target demographic instead.
>>
>>37629768
No, the 25+ threads are the only good threads left on this shit board.
>>
>away from this board for months
>reading self help books
>lost a shit ton of weight
>gained some confidence
>feel better
>>
>>37629900
>>lost a shit ton of weight
counting calories + exercise?
>>
>>37623190
>>37623190
You can stay, but that's not wojak
>>
>25
>find most girls/women around my age, like late teens to 30s to be cute/hot
>too aspie to do anything, even talk to them

anyone know this feel
>>
>>37623285
Just apply. While >>37623829 got a job because of his degree, no one gave a single fuck I have one. They were only looking for experience, which set me on a rough loop of not getting shit because I didn't have hands on.
>>
>>37624867
>How the fuck do I save my life so I'm actually successful/upper middle class?
Be born into the upper class.

Middle class is dying, as the cost of living keeps rising while salaries and wages stay stagnant. It's hard to make money, because everything is dependant on you having money in the first place.
>>
>>37629900
same here but instead of quitting cold turkey I only go on 4chan on weekends and at nights.

I also cut back most of my internet usage, especially getting into retarded arguments on youtube and twitter and shit.
>>
>>37630100
that's simply not true, 50-60k is very doable. youre not gonna make that in retail or other teenager jobs though
>>
Finally manipulated my parents into helping me rent an apartment. It took years of me trying my hardest and failing over and over, and they just got so worried that I was gonna off myself that they finally caved. I got denied disability and told them I'd kill myself if I couldn't live on my own, got sent to a psych hospital, developed severe insomnia, and had a mental breakdown. I knew this would happen because I have a long track record of failures and bad things happening to me, so I figured I'd at least get what I could out of it.

I work at a toner recycling facility sorting cartridges into boxes for $12 an hour. There's constantly small particles of toner floating around in the air, and at the end of the day when I blow my nose, it's all black from inhaling tiny particles of toner.

I graduated with a degree in Network Administration, but can't get a job in IT because I have a nolled DUI charge from 2015 that comes up when you google my name or run a background check. I've been counting the number of interview I've been to, and I'm up to 11 failed interviews now. I assume it's from them seeing the DUI, I can't imagine I'd get rejected so often for any other reason. Supposedly it disappears from all databases in September, but it's still going to come up on google for the rest of my life.
>>
>>37629929
yep. 1600 per day.
>>
>>37630439
>I assume it's from them seeing the DUI, I can't imagine I'd get rejected so often for any other reason.
Do you actually have any experience in the networking field that's NOT your degree? Because that's more likely the reason you're getting binned; because you work at a facility sorting toners, and have no real network skills.
>>
>>37630491
The last IT position I had was help desk at a college in 2011, which lasted about 6 months. I'm taking the CCNA soon, hoping that will help. Also changing my name after it disappears to prevent people from running a quick google search on my name and seeing it. It made a few different online newspapers and my town's Patch page, so you can see it as the first few results when you search it.

I've been shooting for very entry level help desk stuff and have been getting shot down.
>>
>25
>about three friends
>put on a lot of weight recently
>work in an IT job I fucking hate, level 2 support where I plug new screens in for people and that's about it
>65k aud / year
>renting my own place
>not very good adult as I've only been my own for a year
>poor health stemming from my poor diet from being unsupervised in my home
>have gf
>lost all motivation to do any more study after graduating with my bachelor
>stagnating
>continually putting hope in the future being magically better

It's pretty simple. I can fix everything by eating like a normal person, taking my vitamins, brushing my teeth, drinking enough water, (you know, shit that a child should be able to do), an hour of study a day, and do my curls and shoulder press every day.

Things are SO much better than they were 5 years ago. But when I was 15, I thought I'd be very different to I am now.

Even when I was 22 I thought 25 would be different.
>>
What do you do to help you fall asleep? I've started having horrible insomnia where I either can't fall asleep, or wake up a few hours after falling asleep and can't get back to sleep. Been having to go to work on 3-4 hours of sleep for a couple weeks now.

I take remeron, trazodone, and seroquel but they don't help much.
>>
>>37630609
>level 2 support where I plug new screens in for people and that's about it
>65k aud / year
I wish i'd get that kind of job
>>
i am 29
i live with poor parents
i don't work, don't have any income
i eat, suffer and sit in front of an old pc
i don't leave flat at all without exaggeration
i only live because mother begged me not to do it again after she took me out of the noose
>>
>>37630703
I'd fucking murder for a job that paid 40K. I'm 30 and only making 12 an hour at a slave factory, I hope to god all this crap in the air kills me quick.
>>
File: 1398023426302.png (1MB, 1600x1428px) Image search: [Google]
1398023426302.png
1MB, 1600x1428px
>>37615034
>tfw you see a job that would be perfect for you
>3 days a week, night shift, 25k a year
>send in an application
>hear nothing
>don't apply for any other jobs for another month
>>
>>37630703
It's soul crushing and depressing, because a monkey could do my job.

I studied, and busted myself at uni to get a degree to do a job complete fucking retards can do? That's what my life has become, a job mongaloids can do
>>
>>37630727
>I'd fucking murder for a job that paid 40K. I'm 30 and only making 12 an hour at a slave factory, I hope to god all this crap in the air kills me quick.
Same. I slave for 4k euros per year.
>>
>>37630126
>I also cut back most of my internet usage
how? i can't seem to do this. do you have a life or something?
>>
>>37630923
>It's soul crushing and depressing, because a monkey could do my job.
Yet, you get 60k for that. On the side note, you can focus on your hobbies.
>>
>>37630946
>Yet, you get 60k for that.
Because I have to maintain a certain level of security clearance.
>>
>>37630924
>I slave for 4k euros per year.
W-wut
>>
File: chadvsvirginsex.jpg (900KB, 1910x1241px) Image search: [Google]
chadvsvirginsex.jpg
900KB, 1910x1241px
does this pic hit home with any of you?
>>
>>37631136
we are poor in europe

>tfw full-time job for 16k bong a year
>rent and bills eat up 60% of my disposable income
>>
>>37631140
I've always wondered what the limits of things an escort will let you do are. I want to make her spit on the cross and renounce her religion if she's christian, put her on a dog leash and drink my piss out of a dog bowl, choke her, spit in her face, ask her how old she was when she lost her virginity, ask her how her relationship with her father is, etc.
>>
>>37621337
It's caused by a lack of psychic resonance. Those with the normal functioning ping your form but don't get a response. This manifests in their consciousness as irrational anger that they find a way to justify.
>>
At age 25, I'm doing okay, I guess. I only wish I had more of a social life and enough money to move out again and get my own apartment.

I dropped out of college in my junior year. I couldn't afford to finish, and my grades were sinking to the very bottom.

I did end up getting a job as a dishwasher at a local hospital. It's a union job so the pay is pretty good ($21/hr). Since I don't really need to talk to anyone on the job, the work is pretty comfy.

>tfw the only thing I look forward to is work.

Oh, and still being a KHV fucking sucks but at least the pain is starting to numb.
>>
>>37619698
Me too (Dec 4). The closer it get to 30 the more it seems my sanity is slipping and the more my lack of any real progress seems to hit. I don't want to get into that mode but I can't but help but feel comforted at the thought of ending it.
>>
>>37631549
>dishwasher
>$21 an hour

holy shit no wonder we get rid of unions
>>
File: lauren.jpg (80KB, 337x497px) Image search: [Google]
lauren.jpg
80KB, 337x497px
>>37615034
pic related: who is she? (think white trash, dates men who beat her, online following)
Ye are blessed with revelations from the lord. I will minister to the neet congrigation.
Repent of idolitry to the lord of the underworld Kek for he is of the devil. repent and call on the lord Jesus Christ mighty in battle fast to save you
>>
>>37631665
It's Lauren you fucking retard
>>
>>37631326
What's your rent btw. I'm off similar income but I afford a nice two bed flat and live decently well. I just happen to live in a slightly murdery town. (No terrorists yet mind you) It's a reasonable trade off In my opinion
>>37629768
My thoughts exactly.
>>
>>37631606

Kill yourself, you boot licking filth.
>>
>>37632085
i pay 110 bong a week for my place, but i work in central london and rent is kinda expensive here (could live further away, but travel is also expensive and i'd rather not waste hours travelling every day)

it's an okay place, although i do have to share with three polish people, but luckily they're cool people who don't make a lot of mess or noise
>>
File: we.jpg (89KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
we.jpg
89KB, 540x405px
>be 26
>still relying on internet strangers for emotional support (discord support groups, internet friends)
>no in real life friends to rely on besides highschool friends i occasionally talk to
>live with mom
>too mentally ill to hold job
>been going to therapy and day clinics in attempt to be independent again
>no improvement seen yet

what can i do ?
>>
I'm 25 and I'm finding I don't like any new games. This year, I haven't bought a single thing that's been released. I enjoyed playing the new forza horizon, but that was 2016.

Now I'm not over gaming. I still pump at least two hours a day into gaming; just things from the early 2000s era.

The most recent thing I play nowadays is total war Shogun 2, which is now over half a decade.

I don't know what it is. It's not nostalgia, because I genuinely enjoy playing these from end to end, something I can't do with games I pick up for nostalgia.

I dunno, I'm just finding everything new to be a repost of a repost.
>>
>>37632443
Stop being a whiney emotional faggot for starters. There's nothing wrong with you, you're life just sucks.
>>
>>37615034
>finally make my first 10k
>total my car

Life is a fuckin blast
>>
>>37615034
>on omegle
>don't even know why

im too old for this shit
>>
>>37632583
>no proper insurance
or
>you fault
either way it was a bad idea.
>>
>>37632671
I have good insurance, but it was my fault

Im definitely fucked
>>
little less then 3 months ago I was NEET.
Now I'm in trade school and work for an HVAC company. Installing flawed shitty Air conditioning devices along side a bunch of greasy underpaid mexicans for a bunch of rich fucks who couldn't care less if 15 people died on the ground they stand on.

14 hours a day I'm involved with HVAC stuff.
I turn 30 next month.
>>
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I FUCKING HATE MYSELF AND ALL OF YOU I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE FUCK YOU ALL I'M TAKING OUT ALL THE LOANS AND GOING TO SCHOOL FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE FUCK IT ALL GET RICH OR DIE TRYING LA
>>
File: chew.gif (49KB, 100x99px) Image search: [Google]
chew.gif
49KB, 100x99px
32 yo leaf (old millennial)
get to live the life of a boomer, got lucky I guess
own detached home with garage, bought in 2009 for 249. Is now worth about 430.
Have a public sector IT job with defined benefit pension. Will retire at 58.
Own 3 cars including a classic car
go on a nice vacation every year
only debt is a mortgage of about 170k
wife, baby
living the 'dream' as it is called
hate my job though, i do fuck all. mostly just browse the web all day.
>>
>>37632919
What does your IT work consist of? Can you help a robot out and hook it up?
>>
>>37632933
Absolutely. You need to know people. That is the main thing above all. Mind you, I didn't know anyone at the place I currently work, but I had a good enough resume from my previous job at a well known tech company (which I got in by knowing people). I would have preferred to stay in my old job but that company has fallen on hard times and I got laid off.
>>
>>37632933
What does the IT work consist of? Mostly helping users, but also having to run network cables and shit like that.
>>
>>37632919
What sort of cars you got?
>>
>>37633052
volvo wagon
honda civic
Fiat 500 Lusso 1970
>>
Well this was a nice thread. It made me realise that most of my issues I cause myself, and that I'm doing pretty ok. Compared to some of you, at least. I wonder how I compare to normal people. It's very hard to find true representations of what normal adults lives are like in the fake Facebook era. I have no idea how I compare.
>>
Can someone give me a good resume template to use I want to actually try a bit harder at this point in my life
>>
File: 1482183460650.jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482183460650.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
hello hello hello. 26 kv neet on bux channer since '05 reporting in. r9k runs deeps in my soul, etc etc

hmmm..... i think im doing miraculously better? there was a time i quit on life, for like 3~ish years? i literally thought about nothing else except to get a remote cabin and live there. i just figured im not meant for this world

since maybe febuary a lot has changed. i started believing in god, lost a lot of weight, gain strong strong renewed motivation to date something, i dont know. something changed, i honestly think its divine or a product of meme magic or god or like some curse has been lifted. its really odd

i dropped 102$ on korean skin care products couple of days ago, thats with a 10% coupon, and no taxes or shipping costs. honestly 100$ is nothing, its never a waste of money paying for korean skin care. ive been obsessed with my looks lately, which is so odd because ive never in my life cared about how i look like

like ive easily been the most couldnt give a FUCK about looks person to ever breathe air. id not shower for a month, stand in like behind you in walmart, and when you turned around stare you dead in the eyes with a empty expression on my face

ive been doing stuff like try different diets, vegan this keto diet, losing weight, meditating 20-30~ minutes a day, etc. im balding so i will probably have to get some wig/tupay/hair thingy, LOL. ask me that 6 months ago i would of died laughing and would of told you id rather die incel. id get korean facial plastic surgery and expensive hair restoration stuff too if i could afford it

my dream is to get a girl to fall in love with me kinda. kinda to be ascend and to be a slayer. kinda to satisfy the deep primal wishes my father has for me knowingly or not and slay just for him, even though my relationship with him is beyond tarnished. ive thought about the phrase "respect your parents" in various religions for days on end, and what it truly means

so odd, all of it
>>
>>37633721
>I wonder how I compare to normal people.

probably pretty bad considering those are >>37632919
>>
27 here. Working as a residential electrician, trying to get into commercial. Make enough to live off and save up, but realize this job takes a toll on my body. Smart enough to go to college, but never really had the dedication or interest to do STEM which are the only degrees worth getting. As the years go by I have become extremely anxious and my social anxiety has worsened; this makes it difficult at the workplace and trying to get dates. Not sure if the cause if this is my past weed use or the fact I was prescribed massive adderall doses from elementary to high school.

My life is not terrible, but I constantly have a negative cynical outlook which doesn't help anything. Its part of my personality at this point. My life is a story of wasted potential; tall and decent looking and parents who paid for all my schooling; but today here I am with no college degree and terrible awkwardness. Only through some miracle have I gotten laid on a few extremely rare occasions.
>>
26 KHHV, currently studying for the bar exam. I fortunately already have a job lined up for after I take it, but it's only for a year, and I have to move down to Kentucky for it.
>>
>>37616334
Bullshit..I lost mine halfway to 26 by dating a 36 yr old coworker. She left me after 8 months them eventually dated a beautiful 25 yr old who was maybe an 8 that i'd rate a 10. 6 months but all the sex my doped up dick could take (which was a lot)

Bro's your age doesn't matter, if you have decent looks it becomes alot easier after the first and things will turn around overnight one day.
>Hang in there
>>
Being a virgin isn't worth killing yourself over either. Yeah sex is great but it's not everything. You will soon find something else to dwell upon. Or do heroin, sex is over too fast so it's not even my favorite thing. Cuddling afterwards is really nice btw..if you in love that is
>>
I"m as schizo waste of space. 27. Wasting away in my room all day everyday.
>>
File: 1481138469666.jpg (7KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1481138469666.jpg
7KB, 320x320px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

i felt a need to post this here. i dont believe in sparring people's feelings, especially robots. i wish i saw this video when i was 18. its the purest concentrated red pill shit. normies understand this shit instinctively, but then again normies arent real people, just npc's with human bodies

make use of this video as you will
>>
>>37632919
Why are you here?
People that browse /r9k/ should be made illegal to have children for at least 5-10 years after they stop browsing.

Now having a wife and kid, and STILL being here, I just don't understand.
Are you legitimately, pathologically mentally ill in some way? Or are you just lying?
>>
>>37634442
>haha being forever alone, never experiencing intimacy or love ever in your life isnt even THAT good XD, i mean its k but its not the worst... LOL, even tho ive thoroughly experienced it =PP

mhm
>>
>>37633985
You're not the first one on this board to say their life improved after finding religion.

Which one did you adopt?
>>
>25.5
>Ugly
>Overweight (even after losing 40 lbs)
>Acne
>Backne
>Ugly dick
>Kissless virgin
>Make $200,000 a year

So do I kill myself or what
>>
>tfw 27 basement neet pissed 9+ years on vidya and weed
>was kv last year but after getting fit/learning some texting was able to land a date or two a month eventually got laid
>tfw like 8 year gap on my already bare resume
>tfw no references

how do i get employment, i feel like i could be a person if i had some
>>
>>37634648
uhhhh

i just believe in god. i dont know whats the best way to approach him however. my guts say either either the old or old+new testament. im genetically jewish, but i think ill read and study both, and then make up my mind

i just believe god exists, thats it actually. i think about him all the time, how he hears all my thoughts, how he feels about me, how i acted and thought before and after believing in god, etc
>>
>>37634559
These sounds like some brownskin paki/iranian trying to sell me something. Holy fuck, I can't stand his voice.
>>
File: 1459962941540.jpg (122KB, 600x867px) Image search: [Google]
1459962941540.jpg
122KB, 600x867px
>>37615034
>working full-time at costco
>acquired a trans gf
>living in her dad's basement because he's a nice fellow and the rent is cheap
>about to apply for an electrician apprenticeship to have an actual career

My life is a meme but it could be worse, and it's improving.
I'll never get past my burning hatred of normies to have any friends though.
>>
File: 1497026901684.jpg (88KB, 643x613px) Image search: [Google]
1497026901684.jpg
88KB, 643x613px
turning 20 soon and not sure if I should go the difficult road in life and become an engineer/doctor or if I should say fuck it and become a teacher.
Feel like there is no point in struggling in life anymore...
>>
>>37634786
>>acquired a trans gf

so you are living in a mentally ill guys dad's basement? just to clarify
>>
File: 1455515233972.jpg (42KB, 320x427px) Image search: [Google]
1455515233972.jpg
42KB, 320x427px
>>37634828
Yeah pretty much my dude

do I have your approval
>>
>>37634870
no I think you are weird
>>
>>37634622
Not sure exactly what your getting at so are you implying it is a big deal? Don't get me wrong it is but my life..well.. actually that first 8 months was awesome and did turn my life around. Shit don't last though and you will fall back down and possibly to lower. Not sure what your life is like I was kinda a normie and good looking so I knew it turn around one day and wasn't as hopeless as this thread is so I assume looks played a factor. Look at it this way..humans are creatures of adaptation. We're born to fuck but if we don't after awhile we adapt accordingly. Fapping to great porn is a passable alternative and once your sexually active and the thrill of something new is over you adapt in a sense where it's just a normal thing you do to get off..having an emotional connection is way can make it amazing and life changing
>>
>>37615034
>26
>warehouse renovation (fairly comfy, I drive around the country doing modifications and maintenance in warehouses. Rarely talk to non-co-workers, almost never see a woman except from a distance. Usually fairly easy work, very rarely pushing to meet a deadline, almost always have an empty 200,000sf+ building to ourselves. Boss pays travel expenses.

It's not where I want to retire, but it pays more than twice as much as the only more-comfy job I've had - sitting in a small shack in a rarely-used, sunny harbor for 9 hours and filling an average of probably 8 boats' fuel tanks a day.
>tfw sometimes brought a kayak and paddled out to eat my sandwich on the water for lunch break
>>
>>37615034

Work as a financial analyst.

I'm doing alright. Can't believe its been a year since I got hired already.

I'm struggling with chronic pain though. Shit sucks but I'm getting better.
>>
>>37626949
from what i took from your post ur 31 and really fat

clen+t3 = heavy fat loss without dieting or exercise, but i dont know you, your life or pain or mental issues to actually tell you to lose weight. its quite possible being obese and dying like that is actually a better move than losing weight

im one of the few people who dont negatively judge fat people, and im 5'11" barefoot 165 pounds

>I hate this life.
all life is suffering. suffering is I N E S C A P A B L E
>>
>>37634808
being an engineer is the least difficult tbqh, studying hard in the comfort of your dorm for a few years is nothing compared to a life of stress

just drink a lot of tea and go full autism into your studies, make a little schedule thing to revise this that and the other and brush up on anything you fall short on, grab a syllabus and look up what you are about the study next so you are prepared in class and look like a smartass, that will be your life, and it's not bad
>>
>>37634563
Have you ever thought

That perhaps someone who is in their thirties

Might have been on 4chan since it's inception?

And maybe that imageboards and anon culture appeal to him more than protecting your little feelings?
>>
File: 1496255400253.png (501KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
1496255400253.png
501KB, 1102x967px
>>37635023
Yeah but work/life balance fucking sucks, so I don't know what to do.
I won't do Computer Science, that shit is soul sucking, to write code i'd rather die.
I feel so lost desu....
>>
Decide my life. Business or Computer Science?
>>
>>37622486
inescapable suffering

i mentally broke down and started deeply believing in god out of nowhere

if i truely gave up id get a dog. shows you so much love and is loyal, unlike a cat. experiencing love can be a panacea, as one author who wrong about involuntary celibacy of adult males has put it

dope is a way to cope too. so are games

but u cant escape suffering
>>
>>37634622
I understand what you're saying here. It is unfortunate to not have experienced intimacy. That, is the missing thing. Sex, love, these aren't that important.

Intimacy is the sole thing you're missing out on.

Please read this and understand it. The differences are huge. You can have intimate moments with random women, and it'll still feel real, because it is real.

You can have intimate moments with friends; these don't have to be sexual in nature, but that doesn't make them any less intimate.

You can even share intimate moments with people online.

Intimacy, is what you're really craving. And I hope you find it.
>>
>>37635062
Just me or does CS seem like a soul sucking piece of shit degree with equal soul sucking job prospects?
Literally working your bones and mind off to replace yourself and make the world more distant from other people..
>>
File: Attach0_20170423_221138.jpg (60KB, 720x449px) Image search: [Google]
Attach0_20170423_221138.jpg
60KB, 720x449px
>>37635062
Comp sci if dubs get
>>
File: Attach0_20170516_160047.jpg (12KB, 238x183px) Image search: [Google]
Attach0_20170516_160047.jpg
12KB, 238x183px
>>37634808
Do not become a teacher if your heart is not in it, I ended up dropping out of the program I was in bcause it was not a good career fit for me at all, I thought it would be easy but it wasn't because I don't have the natural and intuitive social skills to teach well.
>>
>>37635182
normies like it thats how you know its good
>>
>>37634738
I think the best way to approach Him is to ask Him in prayer. He'll show you the way for you. It worked for me.
>>
>>37634738
>im genetically jewish
aren't you too busy scamming people to post here?
>>
>>37634656
What do you do, dude?

>>37634662
Did you enjoy your vidya at least? What's your favourite game to play?

As silly as it sounds, I think mine is YuGiOh 7 trials to glory, a gameboy advance game. Or Pokemon yellow in an emulator with 10x speed.

As for employment, you can always, ALWAYS, A L W A Y S, get work in call centres. It's awful, it'll probably make you cry, but usually, the pay is good because the work is so bad. And because they are SO DESPERATE due to the high turnover of staff, they won't enquire too much about your gap.

From there, move on.

>>37634738
That's a fair enough thing to think mate. I thought you meant you converted to a religion. I too believe something similar. I do think that things do happen for a reason, and the sheer amount of luck I have in my life means someone, or something, is looking out for me. I've had two car crashes, and am still alive. I've been handed things after stretches of pain and suffering like a reward, that must have come from someone above like a prize.

>>37634786
That's nice you have a g/bf. It's also good he/she's dad is supportive.

>>37634808
Do you like children? Teach. If not, avoid the fuck out of it.

>>37634977
That sounds like an alright job! Are you happy?

>>37634990
Good pay?

>>37634992
Do not do this, you'll fuck it up and die.

>>37635062
Business
>>
>>37634662
You may have to start at the absolute bottom in retail or food service if you can't find or don't want to do some kind of apprenticeship program. There are always vacancies jobs because they are hell but you just need to stick around for like 6 months to have something to put on a resume. My recommendation based on all the various crappy jobs I've had is being being a cashier in retail. Cashiering can seem intimidating if you have really bad social anxiety/aspergers but its actually not that bad bcause you just say the same thing to everyone like a script. ("Find everything okay?"/"Have a nice day") most people are respectful and just want to leave the store quickly but you do get rude people sometimes which can be hard to deal with. You could also try going to a temp agency.
>>
File: robotnikahyez.jpg (104KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
robotnikahyez.jpg
104KB, 720x576px
>>37615678
Cisco is dying, it can't keep up with virtualization and hypervisor servers.

Go into juniper or huawei if you want a real cert that never expires.

T - ex cisco academy participant
>>
>>37635679
thanks man. these are the tracks i saw

-Data Center
-Enterprise Routing & Switching
-Junos Security
-Service Provider Routing & Switching

which one should i get (or try to get all of them)?
>>
>>37635679
>huawei
Fuck off chink.

In all seriousness juniper is a good suggestion.

But HR still want to see Cisco certs to get through their filters.

Plus I'm not aware of any other company with the prestige of architect level certificates that CCAr or a triple CCIE has.
>>
>>37615034

neet 23 year old reporting in

i have a youtube channel check it out lads

https://youtu.be/bUb62rjtNqw
>>
>>37635798
>neet
>covers importance of being idle
I smirked
>>
>>37635831
cute lad
>>
>>37635790
appreciate the advice quite original
>>
27 KHHV wagecuck here. I have lived with a female roommate for a full year now after leaving my parents home. I don't even know if I have a shot, sometimes I think I do, but I don't even know. I feel like a fool for having hope that she'll make the first move.
>>
>>37636020
she won't, she's not interested in you and you're just doing the typical beta thing of latching onto the nearest female who doesn't hate you.
>>
>>37636060
Please. I love her. Make her love me too. Just look at her with her body over there just talking to me like that oh man if she only knew
>>
>>37615034
28 here. Working as a (mediocre) computer science-machine learning researcher.
Fucking finally. Had no money during PhD, it was shit.
>>
>>37634563
>Why are you here?
This is the only place on the net where I can dispense with my views without people thinking I am batshit crazy. Also I enjoy the humor here. I sometimes browse r9k because I remember when I was an awkward teenager/early 20 yo with absolutely no confidence and I still very often feel this way inside. I feel like I am still the same person and I do a good job hiding it around other people.
>>
I'm 32. I have a job in the aviation industry, but it's only a matter of time before everyone realizes I don't know what the fuck I'm doing and I get fired. Bluffing and looking busy can only get you so far. I'm fairly certain everyone's caught on, but are too polite or afraid of ruffling feathers to say anything.

I hate that one of the first things I get asked by my coworkers whenever I get back from a work trip is whether or not I got laid. It really feels like they're only asking to make fun.
>>
>>37636167
Fuck you for helping the robots take over.

>>37636212
You don't need to explain yourself to these wastes of space. I am OP, and those sorts of people are exactly why I fucking wanted only wagies in here. I'm so sick of these NEETs coming in and taking shits in every single thread that isn't about pissing and moaning and how hopeless everything is and why mommy and daddy are so awful because they want to kick out their 27 year old son who hasn't had a job in his life??? Don't they love me?? Fuck them for not loving me, if they really cared they'd do more!!!

Fuck you, you useless pieces of filth.

>>37636228
What is your actual job?
>>
>>37636093
you don't love her you just have a connection with her. she's probably too young and stupid to realize men and women can't be friends without sexual feelings, so good luck destroying that illusion for her.
>>
>>37630624
take a high dose of dph. ambien is great for this but you'll never get a consistent 'script.
>>
>25 year old virgin
> working shitty part time retail job the past year
> still living at home
> retail job just offered me full time position

I'm torn because if I take the job I can afford to move put of my mom's house, but then I feel I will be locked into this shitty job for the rest of my life if I take it.
>>
>>37636648
why would you be locked? you can quit and move anytime
>>
>>37636648
Maybe take it for now and if something better comes along later, you can try that. Most places of employment like to see that you are consistently working with no gaps, so to me quitting doesn't sound like a wise choice. You can aso learn how to live alone while working in a familiar job, instead of having the additional stress of trying to larm to live on your own and having a new job.
>>
pump for memes
>>
File: beal.png (347KB, 445x369px) Image search: [Google]
beal.png
347KB, 445x369px
>25
>work at a failing and understaffed walmart
>been here 2 years
>get shit pay 11/hr 35 hrs a week
>run money center AND customer service because lol no coverage
>get fed up with the incompetency of my zone manager and csms
>long story short I have a meeting with the store manager and co manager tomorrow
>pretty sure it will end up with me not having a job
>nervous wreck
I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do. I have a sick mom I live with (disabled) and she relies on me to pay 60% of the bills. I guess I'll chug some rum right before work to help my nerves but goddamn this sucks. I feel like I'm just going to finally snap. Hell I'd welcome the looney bin, but my mom can't survive without me.
>>
>>37615034
man all of u losers lollllll
>>
>>37638576

I'm sorry anon. I worked for Walmart for a month before I said fuck them. I'm sorry you're stuck there.
>>
>>37629061
Connections.
>>
File: 1496967411874.png (910KB, 1076x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1496967411874.png
910KB, 1076x1062px
There may be hope for me after all boyos.

I met a girl the other day while I was wagecucking. She asked me if I wanted to hang out, I decided fuck it because "say yes to life" or some shit. First time we hung out, we played some board games and I spilled spaghetti everywhere. Even mentioned that I was a severely depressed virgin living at home. The next time we ended up watching a movie and kissing a bit. It's like the universe is saying: "here, even YOU can't fuck this up with your autismo"

27 and it's the closest thing to a 'relationship' that I've had, so that's something.
>>
>>37639634
Thats amazing anon, I am so happy for you, I mean that. I hope things go well for you with this girl.
>>
File: 1496914488761.jpg (26KB, 352x370px) Image search: [Google]
1496914488761.jpg
26KB, 352x370px
> Turned 29
> Past 3-4 years feel like a blurr/wasted
> Friends whom had great plans in life all diverted to wageslaving and being a cuckold, they gave up
> Slowly starting to realize 'this is as good as it gets' and I might never get any further in life
> Thinking about doing a study so that AT LEAST I'll have some decent income being a paycheck slave the rest of my miserable life.
> tfw
>>
>>37634786
as long as you are happy, that's all what matters
>>
>>37638576
Hang in there lad.

Oregano
>>
>>37636284
>You don't need to explain yourself to these wastes of space
I have a job, I am graduating in engineering next year and I'm 24. I live alone. You're projecting.

No matter what kind of justification you want to believe, coming here after 25 if you're not going down the shitter is a very clear sign of mental illness. And if "that's the only place in the entire web" where you can tell your ideas without being lynched, you're guaranteed to be a a racist/fascist piece of shit or someone with extreme psychological issues regarding women.
You are all fucked up and I'm glad I'm not one of you.
>>
File: 10195040.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
10195040.png
30KB, 633x758px
>tfw spanish
>finished my studies
>can't get a decent job, most of them are slave-tier (temporary, 10 hours a day, 600 euro/month)
>can't rent my own flat, it cost 400 euros and I can't pay that
>no friends
>khhv
>slowing losing my mind
>tfw too much of a pussy to an hero

If only I had the courage to do that.
>>
>25
>Live with mom and help with bills
>Make $14 an hour working in call center

Stopped caring about finding a gf. I just want to learn a trade and get a decent paying wage. Would really appreciate advise from other bros who were in my shoes.

I was thinking CompSci but see a lot of hate for it here, and Electrician is too dangerous for me.
>>
>>37640603
Especially in the US/anglo countries, compsci pays great, I'd suggest you go for it.
But you should know that in 15-20 years the market is going to saturate completely. That's not a real concern for someone working in a call center and hating his life though. You'll just be paid less in the future, but it's still better than what you do now.
>>
>>37640510
We''re in the same situation here in Greece. Rents are lower but still you can barely survive on minimum wage jobs, and all jobs are minimum wage jobs unless you have connections or some kind of extraordinary credidentials.
Personally I'm thinking immigrating to anglo countries. The older I get the less I want to face the issues with language and socialization, but not knowing what you'll be doing next month or next year is just too much to bear.
>>
Anyone else feel like they are personally hated by the universe/cosmic forces or that this is actually hell?

Everything goes wrong, always. Since childhood.
And I realize all the times I ever was happy was only when I was delusional and everyone else was laughing at me.
Can't even find relief on 4chan. I post here and people trip and quad me with messages about how everything will get worse. Just seems like everything hates me. What did I do to deserve this other than being ugly
>>
>>37640510
Literally just move to London
>>
>>37642059
Going there in a few weeks, any recs on what to do? Hoping I get blown up but I'm not that lucky.
>>
>>37615034
25 (since april)
I work in an equipment rental house of video and still productions in NYC.

I work in the lighting department as one of the techs. I've done work on film sets a few times but I'd need to be a bit more of a normal to really get into set life more

I've had sex with two girls, the second one in February 2016

I took the day off from work today though, I have friday and saturday off, but I didn't want to go in today. I have a lot of paid time hours saved up anyway
>>
File: 83273928.jpg (8KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
83273928.jpg
8KB, 236x282px
>>37615034
26, soon to be 27 neet here. Never worked before, and I will be needing a job really soon. Does anyone know a robot friendly job?
>>
>>37642175
Night shift security
>>
>>37642175
Produce clerk seems to be pretty chill. All you do is prepare and display veggies. You'll have to lift heavy shit and cut stuff, but it isn't bad
>>
>>37642175
Accountantor bookkeeper. Just read a book on how to do it and anyone will hire you
>>
31, been a neet for the past 2 years, had worked before this period of neetdom for a year, was a neet for 8 years before that job. so 1 year work experience in the past 11 years. in the next month or two I need to start working again (circumstances no longer allow me to indulge being a neet) but I feel like I've fully developed agoraphobia and have excessive amounts of anxiety. neet bux are not an option, parents are not an option.

I'm really scared to be a wage cuck again. the longest I've ever worked was 1 year. my resume looks like shit. I dropped out of school.
in 2 weeks I start the job hunt, I'm way out of pratice. I wish I could just get a shitty cubical job but I don't think I'm qualified.
>>
>>37642082
By the rate it's going, just hang around London Bridge and wait for someone to try crashing their car
>>
>>37642290
But what about all that great time you had as a NEET to be productive? Surely you learned multiple languages, learned to code, or developed a special and unique skill of some sort? It was TEN YEARS
>>
For all you robots having trouble finding jobs, try going to a recruiting company and just telling them that you can type over 120 words per minute. That was literally my only skill at the age of 29 and they immediately found me placement as a contracted work from home transcriptionist for the government. The best part is that even though I earn $7000 a month if I actually put in the effort to work more than 30 hours a week during that month, I can choose to only work 10 hours a week and still earn ~$3000 which is more than enough to satisfy my needs. Going to work remotely in a different country for the first time next month. We're all going to make it.
>>
>>37642394
>tfw only 50-60 wpm sustained
I only recently switched to proper QWERTY. All this years I was typing a half-assed version of it. Faster, but unreliably.
>>
>>37642332
no, man. I played video games, got fat, and fapped the whole time. i've tried learning languages but I'm too dumb. I've tried to teach myself art and other things but I lack the talent, dedication, and /or intelligence.

truly a wasted life.
>>
>>37642394
I used to be able to type 110 but then I injured my hand and now I don't have full use of my left hand. I'm down to like 50 or 40 wpm now. plus I'm not an American so no murrikan govet job for me.
>>
File: 1486564485634.jpg (852KB, 1272x892px) Image search: [Google]
1486564485634.jpg
852KB, 1272x892px
>start a new job
>Department is full of younger people (18 to 23ish year olds)
>I'm 30
>Most of their banter involves what they are doing on their time off
>They have fairly active social lives
>Partying, cruising around town, whatever
>I just get drunk and play video games most evenings
>I can keep up with the small talk fairly well, but I'm too socially awkward to do much more

I'm ok with being introverted, generally, but I feel like I'm missing out on something
>>
>>37642755
Just lie and say you're 18 too. That's what I did and ended up fucking an 18 year old who thought I was so wise and mature for my age. The look on her face when she saw my bush was priceless.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 576x1024px
>>37623197
this is pretty much my life at 25

the days all blend together into a nebelous haze of nonsense, but i enjoy myself

IT is a sweet gig if you can find a good company and solid team to work with

>work 40hrs a week
>plenty of time each day to play vidya, watch movies, explore, etc
>live with gf, cook and drink every night
>actually saving money for once in my life
>putting money in 401k
>>
>>37642787
Haha what was her reaction?

They already know I'm 30, so I can't lie now. Good idea, though
>>
I'm 26. My life has turned out pretty well so far. I work as a software developer doing data bullshit for a big media company. I grew up in Canada, but now I live in California, which is cool. After being a kissless virgin until I was 23, I now have a girlfriend who I've been with for almost three years. We're probably going to get married in the next year or two (gotta get that green card).

I don't really browse 4chan anymore. I visit occasionally, because I have fond memories of this place, but these days it mostly just makes me sad.
>>
29. autistic. autismbux. Lost interest in other people
>>
>>37642928
She gave me a confused look and I gave her a confused look back like what are you confused about? She ended up going down on my dick anyway.
>>
>>37642618
You just didn't try hard enough but at least you know you only have yourself to blame. 10 years of your literal prime. All that remains is an accelerating decline. Only death is left for you.
>>
>>37643201
cool... t-t-thanks, r9k.
>>
>>37642394
Living the fucking dream anon. Please give more specific details on how to attain exactly this. Just took a 5 minute online test and got 107 wpm without really trying. Can you directly refer me or alternatively just send me like $100/month?
>>
Im 18. This thread is terrifying. How can I prevent this from happening to me? What went wrong for you lot?
>>
>>37615034
Binged on my prescription ADHD yesterday and applied for job out of enthusiasm
>>
>>37623197
Hey nigger I'm 25 and that's basically my life except I'm living at home. Waiting for a 25k pension payout from an old job too. I could travel but I've done that before and realized I'm happier at home/around town.
I have started cooking though, I enjoy it and it saves money going to the fast food jew
>>
>>37643423
Prevent what? If you think there's a surefire way for you to automatically get a great job straight out of school you're mistaken.
>>
>>37640459
Yet you post here too. Apparently the irony is lost on you.
>>
>>37615034

turn 26 next month. make 22/hr almost 60k last year with overtime. average looking. 6'3 and fit. have my own place. no friends. i also drink
>>
>>37615034
I have never in my life been a NEET.
I finished my studies at 25 and started working at 22
>>
>>37622486
>>There is no vision...there is no purpose. There is no warmth. There is no love. There is no passion. Just motion. I'm so tired of the static.

Poetic as fuck
>>
>>37639634
hope you make it brotha.
>>
>>37615034
I want to movie to russia...
Thread posts: 360
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.