[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel empty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: feels.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
34KB, 633x758px
Guys, I feel empty. I started to take medication for about a year now, because of my depression, my doctor also told that I have severe anxiety and some autistic traits. I feel alone and the more I think about the world or politics, the less I want to be part of it. I don't have the balls to become an hero and nothing stimulate me anymore. I despise normies, because they are stupid and ignorant enough to have fun. I just want a cute gf and some way to find happiness. I'm afraid to get up in the morning and go to uni, there's no point in going there and I know it, everything I do is pointless. help plz
>>
don't leave me alone guys plz
>>
>>37614614
I feel almost the same as you bro, i'ven experimenting simptoms of anxiety and depression, but im too fucking poor to got to a psychiatrist, i recently finished high school, and since, "vacations" if you can call then that had consisted of me laying in bed looking at my phone for hours, and even tho i have a gf i feel very alone because i can only see her once a week, i have no fucking money to go out with friends (if the only two i have can count) and i am so deseperate to want to be independent and move out my parents home, but they are controlling AF, even because of that some hours ago i had an argument with my mother because she is messing a lot with my relationship, i am fucking tired of everything at this point, i feel like disappearing from everyone's life, i could make them happy.

I am really tired.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.