[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost all hope

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0009.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0009.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
High school dropout with no skills. Got part time job at local skate shop. Roastie cunt manager does not lift a finger at work. Makes 3 times what I did. Had to quit after 8 months because they cut my hours severely when hiring new people. I need to get a job soon or parents will kick me out. Tried to get GED. Failed miserably. Used my last pay check to buy 40. Cal smith and Wesson. Is it large enough to hero myself or should I have got a shotgun? I just want to die quick in the woods. I am so tired of everything I'm 21 and I can't believe it's came to this but if I have to work another wage slave job I will do something drastic.
>>
File: 1475392462192.jpg (98KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475392462192.jpg
98KB, 600x800px
If you are going to off yourself at least make it into the news or something. Kill your roastie whore manager or rape black children while shooting up a KFC
Don't just off yourself without a bang for your buck
>>
There are a lot of jobs to you. Did you try to apply for a job out of you interests? The best can't be the dream job.
>>
>>37614333
OP here Now you are talking. I thought about that so many times. If I did I would follow her home after work. I know her schedule and where she parks I could make it happen. Thank you for the response. It feels bad that my life is so fucked but at least I could taste a little freedom before I go out.
>>
>>37614413
Really though you are in very bad situation. In this day and age getting a job without some meme uni degree is hard and you said your parents would kick you out. Sounds to me that you would just die on the streets as a homeless person.
>>
>>37614400
I have applied everywhere but if I don't get full time I will be kicked out and I live in the ghetto and will most likely get fucked up. I should have just graduated. I am borderline retarded. But my parents never tested me. I don't blame them though. My dad was an extreme alcoholic and I would witness him drunk every night throwing tantrums hitting my mom. I don't know what to do I'm backed into a corner. Feels bad man.
>>
>>37614413
I am not fully encourging you to kill someone and suicide though. This is just a option if you know your life is fully JUST'ed and the only thing left is to kick the bucket
Maybe do it after you are sure you can't find a job and your parents kicked you out
>>
>>37614467
Very true. I just am a ball of emotions. I can't stand thinking about it. I have been drinking just like pappy to numb the pain but I'm running out of money all I can afford is bum liquor. I just need one more bad thing to happen and I will be in the news. I don't want to but I will die before I'm homeless in my area. I'll end up hooked on drugs or being killed by gang memebers.
>>
>>37614523
That is your final resort if you can not land a job and get kicked out
At least do some of the weird shit you wanted to always do before you kill a roasite and die
>>
File: Visible Concern.jpg (12KB, 145x160px) Image search: [Google]
Visible Concern.jpg
12KB, 145x160px
>>37614298
>Tried to get GED. Failed miserably

Try again faggot. Try enough times and you will eventually succeed. Do you quit after 1 game over or do you get up and try again?
>>
>>37614467
>This is just a option if you know your life is fully JUST'ed
>only thing left is to kick the bucket

Have you never heard of starting from scratch or dropping everything and starting from scratch? Your identity is only as much you as you make it.
>>
>>37614600
Very true but honestly I am running out of time. Lost shitty car I had because no money and mommy cut me off. Dad does not give a fuck and if I'm homeless it's game over. I just think this might be it. I decided that if I can't get any work by the time I get kicked out I will be a hero.
>>
>>37614646
Homeless shelters exist for a reason. They may not always be the best, but it's a nice safety net.
>>
>>37614298
.40 S&W is more than enough bro, don't worry. You won't even hear or feel anything, the brain gets disabled before it can even process anything. Just remember to aim at the brainstem.
>>
>>37614298
>Tried to get GED. Failed miserably.

how? tell me your story
>>
>>37614665
Where do you expect to go after that?
They don't keep you there forever
You would just drift around the streets
Unless you go to prision free food and shit just polietly ignore every other inmate
>>
>>37614298
Starting to feel the same way OP. I respect you though. If you want to end it, just make sure not to kill anyone or do anything too severe unless you really know what you're doing. Maybe you just burn down the roasties house while she's not there so you don't actually kill her. I just don't think taking someone else's life away is ok at all in any circumstance
>>
>>37614763
While in the homeless shelter, you search for a job. That's the point. Even in prison, they have books that can help your reintegrate into society, You work on step 2 before or as your on step 1. Planning ahead is key.
>>
>>37614741
So it costs 200$ to take the test here. Fucking ridiculous. And I am good at English but I suck at math. Studied for 3 months. Thought I had it in the bag. Take the test get 20% on the math section. Teacher says I can try again but I need to buy another test prep kit and start over. I have no more money and my parents won't loan me any. I can't find any in my area where it does not cost money to take it. I feel hopeless if I could just get a fucking job. Either way I appreciate the chat fellow robots but I think this may be it. I am gonna ride it out and see what happens. I'm glad I bought the gun before I was dead broke. At least I can make something happen.
>>
>>37614839
If your typing this all online, how have you not pirated the test prep book or searched for a website that has the material you need to learn yet? Also, practice makes perfect.
>>
>>37614871
Because the shitty adult school requires the fee to take the test. I have tried so many things. I would not be here saying all this if I truly had even the slightest bit of hope. I am just hoping one of these jobs give me a shot. I work hard and am willing to work but I can't catch a fucking break.
>>
>>37614923
If you seek hard enough and are willing to put in the effort, then you will find what you seek.

Have you ever used job listing websites?
>>
>>37614969
I have, Sent more apps than I can count. It's just hard to get full time. I get calls back but not for full time. And I tried to bargain with mommy saying please can I stay working part time but they are not having it. I miss being a kid. Even though I got beat and did not have shit at least I was not suicidal
>>
>>37615031
Do you get paid for part time? If so, how much of that money do you save exactly?
>>
>>37615063
I would have to give my parents half for rent and then I saved the other half. I have no hobbies or anything. I don't buy anything. All my clothes are from goodwill and my phone is one I bought from some crack head for 50$. He probably stole it. The only thing I like to do is draw. And the money I did save I used to buy myself food soap basic necessities. The only paycheck I blew was on that gun because I knew this may be it. I figured I could blow my top off. Maybe make my fucked up parents feel bad either way I tried. I really did. It's crazy because I can talk openly here. Nobody gives a fuck about me man. I am so lonely. It is just all getting too much. I want off this ride.
>>
>>37615203
How much rent do your parents charge you in comparison to other forms of housing? And, do you have dollar trees or stores that sell a lot of things for around a dollar? That's a good way to save.

And as for the lonely thing, honestly, just try to get to know people. If you can talk openly here, the only barrier is discomfort with face to face communication. If someone is willing to give advice, consider that a form of caring.
>>
>>37615287
I only would make at the most 350 every two weeks so it was not a lot. And the cheaper apartments were about 5-600 a month. It would be very hard to pay that plus food gas water car payment. I begged for more hours at my job before I had to quit. And when I lost my car that was the beginning of the end.
>>
>>37615368
For showers, a gym member ship helps if I remember correctly, goodwill is good for the clothes, but as for housing, unless someone is looking for a roommate or has a work to stay system, a homeless housing would be the path of least resistance there. Either way, all are cheaper alternatives.
>>
>>37615432
Thank you for the advice means a lot considering my life is so fucked. It's funny because I thought I would be able to at least survive but it's tough. I don't want a pity party but I'm just so down.
>>
>>37615501
Happy to help, although something to note is that hard times are necessary to remind us of the good times.
>>
>>37615561
That is true. I am just praying I get a job then I can move out. I don't want to be homeless.
>>
>>37615585
I wish you good luck. Also, if you've overcome this situation once, it's a lot easier to beat a second time considering that you've handled it once. But remember, NEVER GIVE UP.
>>
>>37615649
I needed that. My parents never cared it's funny I get more love from strangers on the internet.
>>
>>37614298
Apply for welfare you dumb faggot, if your parents kick you out you're an independent and eligible for all kinds of things, including help with housing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_8_(housing)

etc
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.