[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with knowing that you're kept around largely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1496985767786.jpg (100KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496985767786.jpg
100KB, 540x540px
How do you deal with knowing that you're kept around largely to give morale support? That when everyone is happy, you're largely forgotten or ignored?
>>
no one even talks to me to give them morale support, now how does that feel OP?
>>
>>37613494
I just realised I do this to one of my friends..
Sorry T,
I guess I just don't like you as much as my other friends and you always listen to my problems even though you give shit advice. Hell I don't even know if you're really my friend, more like an emotional tampon. I haven't replied to your message from 2 days ago lol
Also you're a loser so talking to you helps me feel better about myself
>>
File: qViaPHY[1].jpg (77KB, 562x393px) Image search: [Google]
qViaPHY[1].jpg
77KB, 562x393px
>>37613494

Pic related

Select all the images of skirts
>>
I stoped having friends and started having acquaintances. Friends only disapoint and after highschool i just droped everyone. Its simple being alone but it isnt easy.
>>
>>37613494
>imblying
I don't talk to people about their feelings unless they ask me for advice some shit and then most of the time I tell them to just stop being faggots who overthink things and sabotage themselves
>>
File: IMG_0821.png (531KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0821.png
531KB, 633x758px
>>37613494
I accept the fact that people come to me to deal with their sadness or anxieties because I know a good deal about them. I've been told a lot that my "wisdom" is appreciated and even that I saved their lives with words of kindness and empathy.

But I know nothing of what it's like to be happy. That world is completely alien to me and so I cannot share it with them. I don't blame them for not including me in it, people have tried but I'm completely clueless on that subject. I've never felt it and can't understand it.
>>
>>37613537
This post is exactly what came to mind when I saw this thread. Thanks for posting it, wish I knew how that guy was doing.
>>
>>37613537
This is pretty much accurate to how I feel. As soon as I help someone through a rough patch and boost them up, I'm kinda forgotten. The only things that stop suicide via brass candy is the question of how everyone else would take it. It is a selfish thing to do, but there is nothing else I can be selfish in. I don't lead a worthwhile life, I don't think. And I don't think I will.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.