[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestlers did you ever get beaten by a girl ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1496371699019.jpg (57KB, 525x392px) Image search: [Google]
1496371699019.jpg
57KB, 525x392px
Wrestlers did you ever get beaten by a girl ?
>>
>>37613442
if if if if if if if if if if I would of gotten beaten by a bunch of uh, okey dokes,id have a wrestling hobby interacting with normies on a weekly basis and wouldn't be posting on a feminist basket fucking forum.
>>
>>37613442
Somehow no. I think the biggest one in my district was 145lbs, and I started at 152 and moved up to 185 by my senior year. They were hot af, especially this one animal in 145 my junior and senior years that ripped guys to pieces. I had to ref one of her prelims and had to throw on my cutting sweats and tuck my raging erection into my waistband. Her double-leg was divine.
>>
I had to wrestle a girl three times maybe. I won easily every time. They're just too weak to really compete with men. One time I even got to practice with a nationally ranked girl wrestler, and she could barely even score on me.

I did know about one kid on my team that had actually lost to a girl, but he was incredibly trash.
>>
>>37614363

Actually you never saw one who can compete with guys ?

How did the guy who lost react ? Did people give him shit for it ?
>>
>>37615105
not him but

> never saw one who can compete with guys ?
No. Maybe thats because there are separate leagues for a reason. You might see a woman win if it was a skilled woman vs unskilled man and they both are in the same weight class/woman has some weight advantage on the guy.
>How did the guy who lost react ?
see above
>Did people give him shit for it ?
people are going to give the guy shit whether he wins or loses. If he wins, some people ask him why he didn't let the woman win for some superficial reason and maybe even try to guilt trip him. If he loses, people give him even more shit for losing to a girl regardless of the condition of both fighters and parameters of the fight.
>>
>>37613442
Haha no

I was a weak lil fuckboy and I still destroyed every girl I went up against
>>
>>37613442
>BJJ blue belt
Yeah. One of my professors is a female black belt. She grabbed my arm with her feet and the grip was tight enough that I couldn't get it out. She took my back and I was done.

There are women who have purple belts (1 up from blue which is 1 up from white) who have guards I cannot pass and therefore cannot beat. I can't clearly recall a time where I was submitted by one, though.
>>
>>37615256
>If he loses, people give him even more shit for losing to a girl regardless of the condition of both fighters and parameters of the fight.

Do you respect a guy less if he gets beat by a girl ?
>>
File: IMG_3706.jpg (111KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3706.jpg
111KB, 800x568px
>>37615105
>did you ever see one that could compete with guys?

Well actually our coach's wife would regularly come in and practice with us. She used to be an international collegiate wrestler but she could hardly go toe-to-toe with some of the above average guys on our team.

>Did we give the guy shit?

Hell yeah we did. We almost disowned him completely. After about a week, everyone had pretty much forgotten about it though. He was, as you might guess, devasted at first.
>>
Nah. I wasn't good at wrestling either. The girls, even if they had better technique than me, weren't able to maintain position at all. It was possible to brute force in a way I would have never gotten away with against the guys in my weight class.
>>
>>37613442
if a girl tries to wrestle with me i let her win
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.