[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

commies btfo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0006.jpg (44KB, 702x572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.jpg
44KB, 702x572px
How come the Soviets were able to take a man into space for the first time, but later have him dead in a test flight failure? I thought they were advanced!

How come Soviets were unable to send a test rocket into orbit that would be used to land on the moon? I thought the Soviets had more scientists!

How come the Buran, the so-called Soviet space shuttle, was able to orbit the Earth two times and land, then be abandoned, and have the original orbiter be crushed when the hangar it was in collapsed in 2001? Weren't the Soviets best at space travel?

How come the Soviets were able to send a dog into space, but end up having it dead while a Chimpanzee was able to go up and back safe and sound? I thought the Soviets were more advanced?

How come Joseph Stalin died from a seizure/hemorrhage in his bed uttering his last words : "dsszzzt" whilst pissing his pants? I thought the Soviets were medically advanced?

How come the Soviets took 1mil lives to regain Stalingrad and to defeat the Nazi's in WWII? I thought they had good guns!

How come the Soviets had famines when they seized all the means of production and were able to feed these people? I thought they were conservative of their food system?

How come Mikhail Gorbachev ordered a plan called Glastnost and wanted to make the USSR a true democracy, only to have the people attempt a coup d'etat, have a drunkard in power, and have the USSR collapse whilst Boris Yeltsin, banished his own party and created a flawed democracy and made Russia lose it's Superpower status? I thought the people were happy and patriotic?

Tell me communists, how come the 'greatest superpower on Earth' only lasted for 69 years while the USA was able to thrive for more than 250 years and make it to the moon, and was able to make atomic bombs faster than you, and were able to detonate them to destroy an imperialist country and bring peace to the world in 1945? I thought communists were powerful! Oh wait, I can still see your Cold War weapons!

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.