[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /stalker/ here? >want to stop but cant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 6.jpg (77KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
77KB, 800x430px
who /stalker/ here?

>want to stop but cant
>>
>being so individually dull you have to pay attention to someone else all the time
>>
Nobody else?

ORIGINAL POST
>>
i like checking their twitter and instagram when i am bored
>>
If i log into normiebook and stalk someone's page do they know i've been on there?
>>
Yeah, its harsh
Found a girl i liked on the okcupid one time, i found her tumblr, memebook, address phone number
i was checking that shit everyday
usually i just bounce girl form girl, so im always stalking someone
>>
Stalked so much that eventually discovered how much of a basic bitch she really is. Problem solved.
>>
>>37612383
>If i log into normiebook and stalk someone's page do they know i've been on there?
Yes you'll show up on their 'People you may know' list
>>
>>37611356
I still stalk the girl i falled in love with in 2011. I haven't seen her in real life since 2013 so i can only see her throgh social media
>>
File: robot.png (275KB, 640x469px) Image search: [Google]
robot.png
275KB, 640x469px
>>37611356
>want to stop but cant
IKTFB way too well

>start stalking at 13 - 14 or so
>normie book at first
>usually just searching for insight to what a normal life was like
>see all those albums of friends laughing together at parties or picnics
>kind of gut wrenching feeling to know i will never experience that and am so disassociated with that lifestyle but the thrill of voyeurism and knowing there is more mystery to see energized me
>also the thrill of searching through albums for potential fap material of grills who were hot and photographed their sleepovers or whatever
>these were rare but appeared enough to keep me stalking regularly for new updates
>move on to twitters, google+, instagrams
>make fake accounts to view peoples privated instagram accounts after they accept follow request

to be fair i probably make it sound worse than it is

When I was yonger I was searhcing for all the fap material I could, but now that ive pretty much stalked to such an extent that i have memorized everyones post history and photo albums off by heart I rarely do it anymore, just check in every now and then to see any new uploads.

>tfw old oneitis doesnt update social media at all
>>
>>37612451
>>37612548
these two describe how its been for me

some girls are too normie and only post text or shit memes

and some you are just obsessed with for years after depatrue for no specific reason.
>>
yeah I lick the toilet she uses
>>
I'm at an age where most of the cute HS classmates are now married so I'm done. It's more about their lolis now
>>
>>37612456
r-r-r-r-really?
>>
>tfw nobody stalks me cause I'm ugly and boring
>>
>>37613391
http://www.thedebrief.co.uk/news/real-life/facebook-stalking-is-officially-over-heres-why-20150440740
>>
>>37613470
What if you just have a fake account?
>>
>>37613470
Oh shit I'm fucked.
>>
I get taken advantage of, talked down to and deal with so much bullshit everyday like every other person. I deal with it all and try no to let it bother me. Instead of going to the gym or whatever to blow off steam I've been slowly stalking and harassing an old coworker who (like 10 years ago) loved to bully me. It feels so good to fuck with this guy.

I know where he lives, his parents live, where his wife works the whole 9 yards. I also know enough about his bad habits to get him into serious trouble.

I got him fired twice, I know all his passwords to his email, Facebook everything. It's amazing how much you can fuck with people's lives now without living the house.
>>
>>37612451
>believing everyone pours everything into online identity

how dumb are you to see a glimpse and take that as the entire thing?
>>
File: 1460623005667.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1460623005667.png
37KB, 1127x685px
I too have an addiction OP. I have tried to stop but I simply cannot.

I spend countless hours acquiring as much personal information on people as possible. Mostly women. I will peruse through databases of leaks and even bought a new GPU to crack hashes faster. Then attempt to log into their social media. I will read all of their conversations and silently log back out.

I have an excel document with all of my finds. Links to pastes of their conversations and pictures.

I cannot stop
>>
IKTFB... See >>37609259

Even after I learned how shit she was I still wanted her. I think the fact that it's online makes it even more pathetic. Regret meeting her so bad
>>
>managed to track down old coworker's fetlife page
>check it daily to see if she uploaded any new pictures
>so far only one topless pic, a few ass shots, and some pictures of her in sexy lingerie
>she hasn't updated in 6 months but I still check anyway, just in case
>>
File: 1477092704569.gif (1MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477092704569.gif
1MB, 720x720px
>>37611356
what kind of stalking do you do OP? this is the closest I've gotten to it
>be me, lifelong friendless, pathetic subhuman
>take walks at night hoping to run into some young people who befriend me
>ofc it never happens and I walk home disappointed every time
>it actually fucking happens
>meet group of girls at park, smoking
>I invite myself into their hangout and they are too drunk/high to notice or care
>I witness normie life first hand
>i record their conversation
>learn where one of them lives through listening back to it
>think about that night every day
>start taking my walks by her house
>see her sitting on her garage but too scared of looking weird to approach
>>
>>37614006
>>37614006
Damn maybe she would think it weird that you know where she lives.
>>
>>37613620
Where do you obtain these hashes from?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.