[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to stop being a NEET. How do I get a job?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 69840275.jpg (20KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
69840275.jpg
20KB, 638x547px
I want to stop being a NEET. How do I get a job?
>>
>>37611066
Any supermarket will take you.
>>
I've been applying everywhere with no luck for months
>>
>>37611066
Really? the computer you're on is the greatest resource for getting a job
you can look for an agency or go on craigslist or something
>>
>>37611111

> go on craigslist

Every job posting I click on requires some kind of experience.

Lamao
>>
go to a union hall of an industry you're interested in
>>
>>37611066
If you want something social:
>Cashier
>Waiter
If you want something a bit less so:
>Retail
If you want the minimum amount of social interaction:
>Security guard
>Janitor
>Find a graveyard shift retail/food job
Those are all options that require little experience. Mostly they pay minimum wage but it's a start. Otherwise I'd recommend trying to go to some kind of education, maybe community college or trade school. It'll be a start at least.
>>
>>37611111
Nice quads.

oreganolly
>>
>>37611111

damn five digits! nigga you magic man
>>
>>37611111
Where can I find this Craig guy and ask him for his list?
>>
>>37611066
The way i stopped being a NEET beta fuck is by waking up at 4am every day and hanging out by the gas stations close to the highways and asking the contractors who showed up if they needed any help today or at all.
Of course all of them turned me down because i was a scrawny awkward 17yo kid.
So after that i went to a staffing agency and basically was one of the first ones there so i got the ok ish paying jobs.
Got some experience and still did the gas station thing when there wasnt anything at the agency until i got picked up by some Mexicans who cut rock for a living.
They were pretty cool and i got a job in the outskirts of the city, learned how to operate heavy machinery and that skill has helped me in the processing field so now i operate heavy machines for a living which is a pretty solid living. I think its the only job i can make 50k without a degree. Not to mention all the overtime.

That and you will loose weight, build muscle and learn to shoot shit with men, if you can survive the insults and awkwardness you will build character and be ok.
>>
File: 1475256073197.jpg (70KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
1475256073197.jpg
70KB, 512x768px
>>37611111
I once got a job from Craigslist, but it wasn't paying.
>>
just kill yourself, this world is garbage unless you luck out as a female or chad

you and I never had a chance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqWG-j8kgtQ
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.