[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

depression thread come here and talk about it or just try to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 1497038348038.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1497038348038.png
37KB, 1127x685px
depression thread
come here and talk about it or just try to have a nice conversation with other anons

>i just want to be loved
>>
File: 1497024788989.gif (31KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1497024788989.gif
31KB, 500x492px
>>37610548
How do I stop loving someone? I want to move on from her; I don't think she loves me anymore. (or did she ever?) If I were to get news of her dating someone else it would completely destroy me. Just thinking about it hurts. I wouldn't be able to go through something like that. Please someone teach me how to stop loving someone.
>>
I'm ugly with no real positive discernible traits. I'm afraid of anything and everything. I'm too timid and anxious to live life like a normal person. I haven't had a friend since I was a child, and I still don't understand how to make friends as an adult. My inferiority complex has convinced that everyone else is too good for me. I have nothing that makes me stand out as a diserable partner or friend, so I don't even bother out of fear of wasting someone time or hurting myself. I have no hobbies, talents , or motivation. I live in my mother's basement and scroll through 4chan all day.

I wanted to believe I was just held back by shyness but I know better, I'm an abominable person inside and out. I'm a mediocre, lazy peice of human garbage with aspergers
>>
>>37610548
I just want to kill myself cause I can't stand the boredom. how can people stand their miserable lives??
I think about my dad. Yes he has money, a house and stuff but for what??
He has never done anything remarkable.
>>
File: 1493945860039.jpg (50KB, 484x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493945860039.jpg
50KB, 484x1024px
I want to kill myself
I have never felt a woman close to me for as long as I can remember, not even my own mother, the last time I talked to anyone was months ago, I am extremely ugly, awkward and my personality is just boring.
Bottom line I just want anyone to love me but I know it will never happen.
>>
I'm not exactly unhappy but I have absolutely nothing to do with my time. Everything bores me so I just come here.
>NEET
>>
turned 29 ten days ago. don't leave home, living with old poor parents, have no income, stealing neighbours wifi, two suicide attempts, mother found in the noose
don't know what to add. everything i did was a failure and catastrophe. living in guilt, horror and jealousy of other normal people.
i also live in shitty country
>>
>>37610609
Wear a rubberband and snap yourself with it when you think about them. Also think of a stop sign, or in my case, Jack Black holding a stop sign. Take deep breaths with your diaphragm when you are anxious. Develop a routine. Play DDR for physical exercise. Learn new skills or practice ones you already know.

There is some help for (You), good luck out there.
>>
File: 1487190024465.jpg (219KB, 1500x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1487190024465.jpg
219KB, 1500x1324px
I talked to the doctor at university about feeling depressed and now they want to get me on antidepressants.
I'm sceptical and worried that side effects will make me worse? What can I expect?
>>
>>37611201
SSRIs are very mild in terms of side effects, if you get side effects any at all.

For some people, the first drug will work. For some like me it takes 10 to find the right one.

Trying something is better than doing nothing. Especially since depression tends to get worse when not treated, just like a physical illness
>>
>>37611201
One of the things I wasn't warned about was that the fatigue is one of the first things to go away. It took about a month. During that time, you're at a severe risk of comitting suicide because you have the energy to do so, but not the right mental state.

Beyond that, mood swings I guess. Things got better after a few more months though.
>>
>>37611201

don't take antidepressants. They prescribed it because they get a commission for every prescription they sell. It's a business. They don't want you to get well, they want you to rely on prescription drugs to exist.
>>
File: 1495451432358.jpg (21KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
1495451432358.jpg
21KB, 469x469px
>got really drunk and punched a hole in plasterboard like three months ago
>broke one of the neck bones in my second finger
>its cured but hand is fucked up now
>cant play guitar anymore

Going to kill myself tbqh.
>>
>>37611158
Thanks so much Anon I'll do it
>>
File: abstract wojak.jpg (25KB, 390x570px) Image search: [Google]
abstract wojak.jpg
25KB, 390x570px
Saw a psychiatrist today and he prescribed me with Celexa (Citalopram). So I'll start taking medication when I wake up tomorrow morning.
It's hard anons. I've felt depressed for around 6 years but it's gotten way worse lately. Almost killed myself a few times and my friends told me to seek help. Even though my friends are showing care for me I still feel insignificant, hated, disgusting, all that shit. I think I have borderline personality disorder which explains everything thats fucking wrong with me.
I feel like I have to deal with this shit by myself. Even when I see supportive normie bullshit about how beautiful you are blah blah dont kill yourself blah blah I feel like it doesn't apply to me and nobody in the world wants to help me.
>>
File: 1485905807082.jpg (95KB, 1279x721px) Image search: [Google]
1485905807082.jpg
95KB, 1279x721px
I used to have nightmares as a kid constantly and love waking up from them, but now my brain gives me these perfect realities where my first crush loves and spends her life with me and waking up makes me want to die so badly.
I even know that It would never work IRL because shes really basic now and watches cheesy MTV stuff, but It warps her personality and makes her my perfect companion.
>>37613497
People often do wish to help but desire to not compromise themselves In the process, which often makes depressed people feel even more alone knowing emotions can be somewhat contagious. God speed anon, I've been struggling too but I've started to actually take pleasure in it oddly enough. (other than my post above but it doesn't ruin my whole day)
>>
Should I be concerned if I randomly blurt out things like,
>Fuck I wish I was dead.
>Life sucks.
>Hopefully I'll kill myself one day.
I swear I don't do it on purpose, it just comes out.
Sometimes at work when I walk to my car during break I'll start muttering "I hate my life." over and over.
>>
>>37613874
you're just crying out for help bro
>>
>>37613874
I used to do that all the time, my man. It's a pretty significant thing to be concerned about.
I hope you get your depression under control.
>>
>anxiety has gotten to the point that I can't make any eye contact or talk to strangers without panicking
time to start drugging myself
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.