[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muslim problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: french-muslim-protest.jpg (154KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
french-muslim-protest.jpg
154KB, 640x425px
>Hate Muslims so much
>Fantasize about running the gas chambers in the coming Islamocaust
>Idolize Staff Sergeant Robert Bales and other Muslim-slaying heroes

How do I do something about this? I don't wanna hate Muslims so much because I know I'm wrong, and this is affecting my life. How do I solve this problem? Islamophobia is like a drug, and it feels so good.
>>
>>37610460
Islamophobia is a meme. There are good reasons to fear Islam. I don't want Muslims dead, I just want them all deported back to their homelands.
>>
>>37610460
The fact that the vast majority of Muslims will argue constantly that their religion is one of peace is enough to demonstrate they're typically decent people. Even of they're wrong, the fact of the matter is they genuinely believe they're peaceful.
>>
>>37611199
Muslims are a problem because their religion although they want tolerance for themselves but they themselves when in numerically significant numbers want to take everyone's rights away. They come from a sheep herding boy loving culture of psychos. Women I think are emotionally stunted individuals that are fickle and shallow and are just there to holster our cocks, but at the same time I don't want them to be treated like property as there are many good women most are ugly as sin.

You cannot have science,entertainment , and freedom in a muslim society at most what you can get is something like Egypt or best case scenario Turkey.

They are a backward culture with backward religion that has never gone through a reformation because th e religion itself doesn't lend itself to be reformed.

I agree with not gassing them but at the very least the bulk of them should get out of "christian" lands.

Every single religion on this planet that is opposite of islam eventually degenerates into armed conflict and civil strife. There might be good muslims but only when they're the extreme minority and know that if they fuck up they would get utterly destroyed.
>>
>>37611122
If Islam is kept in its homeland, they'll come back one day when we've let our guard down.

We need to annihilate Islam forever, which means we need to convert them to another religion or not religion at all.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.