[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP good feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: angry_wojak.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
angry_wojak.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>be me
>decide to go monkmode because way too depressed
>check out from social media
>meditating everyday
>watching jordan peterson videos
>going to gym daily and talking to chads
>nofap
>week goes by without having any substantial coversations
>feeling good, confident
>maybe a not a robot after all
>today
>have to go to a TA's office hours for hw help
>line for TA way too long
>girl in line next to me is qt3.14
>feeling confident as fuck
>decide to ask her for help
>she actually helps me
>she then leaves the line, doesn't even get what she came for
>no worries she must of forgot something
>go to library
>see a qt3.14
>sit down next to her
>she immediately packs up and leaves
>no worries she must have just had to leave then
>go to turn in hw
>make eye contact with girl going the same way as me and smile
>she stops
>she goes around the long way to turn in hw to avoid me

okay now I feel like fucking shit why does this always fucking happen to me
>>
>>37609917
You need to be patient you faggot. You have to become the Chad not to pretend ure one.
Other Chads can't sens your camouflage but qt can, for now.
>>
>>37609917
And, even if you're confident, try to mix it with shyness.
If you go full confident the qt will sens something strange(like you already know you gonna pound her) while if you do the effort to talk (which is a sign of confidence) to her but while doing it looking abit shy, the qt will find it cute and not gross.
>>
>>37609917
I hope that this will help u senpai
>>
they're probably all fembots overwhelmed by your alpha zenness aura. keep it up
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.