[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come white girls that look like this only date black men?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: C_5_3ylUQAA4vxS.jpg (83KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
C_5_3ylUQAA4vxS.jpg
83KB, 750x937px
How come white girls that look like this only date black men?
>>
>>37609252
Because the answer to your question is on your question.
>>
>>37609252
how come pol ruins every board?
>>
>>37609252

i'm going to assume that the answer involves the jews somehow.
>>
because they don't and you're just a pooskin trying to fantasize
>>
>>37609281
pol ruined every board and the_cultists ruined pol
>>
You're acting like you're really missing out on something big.
>>
>>37609252
They don't, you're biased because you're traumatized by your mother or sister having sex with black people. You're mentally ill, you're projecting and you're really bitter. Don't be. Be happy.
>>
Because they like intimidating incels like you
>>
>>37609316
Please show me your Doctorate in psychology before you go diagnosing people with mental illnesses over the internet.
>>
>>37609252
Because pretty girls deserve sexual satisfaction.
>>
File: 1493338531705.jpg (325KB, 1025x1280px)
1493338531705.jpg
325KB, 1025x1280px
>>37609252
Women only date up, so a 10/10 white girl has to go for something better than a 10/10 white guy
>>
>>37609453

well, those are some good goddamn tits over there.
>>
File: 1496060985264.jpg (60KB, 1080x1080px)
1496060985264.jpg
60KB, 1080x1080px
Cause life sucks. Living on campus in the city is depressing if you're a white male. Hottest blonde chicks --> with a black guy
White girl with a big ass or big tits --> with a black guy
>>
>>37609252
Honest answer based on my experience.
Im a Mexican who is currently a resident in the US, ive dated 10/10 white girls since i came here and rich white girls are basically my weakness.
Im more of a modern Mexican looking guy so im mixed with a lot but i was born and raised in Mexico.
The most common answer when i ask a girl why she only dates guys outside her race is "because white guys are soo lame" and its true, you guys are pretty lame.
You will never have the stories i have, you will never build character from your struggles. I mean the most a white guy can struggle is being poor but even then you are poor in the US which is the best case scenario.
Black guys have the discrimination thing, all of the black media and their position as the "victims" this makes them interesting. Also the fact that it is taboo to date a black guy. Aome white girls subconsciously date black guys to be "progressive". Or out of spite for racism.
Mexicans have built character out of their struggles on their way to being successful, also the fact that it is a different culture that makes it interesting. White girls looove tan skin. Almost every girl ive dated wants tan babies, i dated a girl with a white kid and she suggested tanning him so he wouldn't be so white. Fucked up parent i know but i was in it for the free food.
Mexican guys basically come form a different world and have character built out of past stuggles. On top of alll of that we also have discrimination which makes us also the "victims"

White guys cant be interesting. You guys already have it made, you arent the victims, you arent the underdogs, even if you are poor or have to overcome problems your problems are miniscule because you are a white American. Also you dont have tan skin or the ability to make tan skinned babies.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.