[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that this is your competition on Tinder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: 1496692080001.jpg (48KB, 412x645px) Image search: [Google]
1496692080001.jpg
48KB, 412x645px
Daily reminder that this is your competition on Tinder
>>
>>37607896
>identifies as a "Co-Founder/CEO"
Code for "unemployed".
>>
Tinder is a seller's market (aka women). 95% of people on Tinder are trying to get the fucc. Men have low standards as long as there is a pussy involved. Women have high standards and pick the best dick from their 350 matches. You'd be a fool if you're a 3/10 thinking you'll get a match that would want to have sex or engage in a romantic relationship with you.

IRL is slightly different if you go for the right girls. The homely, semi-ugly types are less likely to cheat depending on their personalities and integrity. Alas I am a 3/10, genuinely autistic, and only sorta muscular because of weights. So I have no personality and I am fairly ugly.
>>
>>37607996
Does that mean I qualified as the best pick for like 30 girls

thats bullshit

All I do is ask them to hangout at a park and get icecream or something within 5-7 messages. If you're her idea of at least a 7/10, she'll agree to do so.

The trick is that they will flake so you need to ask them to hangout no ater than 2 days from the conversation

After you've actually met irl you have officially entered their dating/ fwb pool and if you didnt sperg out you can ask them overto yourplace
>>
>>37608072

>after you met irl you enter into the dating/fwb pool

This is a board for robots. I've tried Tinder and only made 14 matches. Most of them fizzle out or ignore me. You're a norman.
>>
>>37607896
>I fucked someone, now fuck me
This age is so filthy degenerate.
>>
>>37608219

Welcome to the new age, anon. You will live in it until death.
>>
>>37608219

at this point sharia doesn't seem too bad
>>
>>37607896
>competition
>suffers from premature ejaculation

yeah right kid
>>
>>37607896

That part with the chicken and the egg is epic though.

I would still kill that fucker in the beta uprising, without flinching.
>>
>>37607896
>Can't have tinder competition if ur not on tinder

amirite reddit!?
>>
>>37607896
no identifiable bulge. left-swiped, dicklet.
>>
>>37608196
You talking shit, Anglo boy?
>>
>>37608072
>if you're her idea of at leas a 7/10

so youre screwed if you're average looking, or balding, or under 6'1, or the vast majority of the population.

but don't worry, you can get obese single moms if you're at least 5/10.
>>
>>37608436
Eh I'm balding and 5'10" and do fine on Tinder. Quit exaggerating.
>>
>>37607991
Can confirm.
t. Co-founder and CEO
>>
Yes, that is why it is so easy to get laid off tinder. The competition is garbage tier losers.
>>
>>37608436
Why do bitter kissless virgins always pretend they know how to get girls on tinder?
>>
File: sofachipdatingprofile3.png (718KB, 539x884px) Image search: [Google]
sofachipdatingprofile3.png
718KB, 539x884px
>>37608436
I'm balding, under 6'1", and am a foreigner that doesn't speak the language well enough for conversations.

I managed to get heaps of matches, and met two women within that month.

I ended up deleting tinder because it was so much effort finding not-shit people to talk to
>>
>>37608821
Your face is decently attractive and pretty masculine though. Plus masculine foreigners are a turn on for women, they're always looking for the strongest, most exotic seed.
>>
>>37608886
KEKS PLEASE GO
It didn't surprise me to see cuckposting on /gif/ and /hc/, but how does woman-hating, virgin-loving, socially-awkward r9k end up with people like you. You don't belong on this board.

Also, if you're the person I was replying to nothing you said makes your previous statements correct: I am at least two of the three things you mentioned (I'm being generous to you saying that I'm above average looking), yet tinder worked fine for me.
>>
>>37608978
You mean I can't prep you for my wife and let you finish? Shit m8.
>>
Chad can only fuck so many girls!
>>
>>37609105

There are enough Chads to go around. Uglies and betas need not apply (unless they have high paying jobs).
>>
File: 1368497161489.jpg (682KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1368497161489.jpg
682KB, 4000x4000px
>Using Tinder
>Not going out and meeting girls the old fashioned way
>>
What if your 5'7

Is tinder still worth it or what
>>
>>37607896
Joke's on you, I'm not looking on Tinder.

I'm looking on Fetlife.
>>
>>37608821
You're good looking dude
>>
>get a handful of matches per week
>3 or 4 girls who genuinely seemed interested
>added them on multiple apps, chatted for days, organised meetups
>as soon as the meetup is organised feel what can only be described as disinterest
>make up an excuse for cancelling, apologise and remove them

what the fuck brain
>>
Acquaintances pressured me into installing Tinder.

In 4 months I never got any matches.

I deleted Tinder.
>>
>>37607896
>it was the chicken
this is actually pretty funny
good job chad
>>
>>37608821
Shave your head to the skin and grow your beard out a little.
>>
>brags about cumming first
He's a 10/10 with 1/10 sexual satisfaction.

If you're a 7/10 and can honestly say you make women cum first, you'll get more actual meetups than he will.

Also, 26 is old for guys on Tinder. When my profile said I was 25, I got loads of matches. The day it ticked over to 26, it dropped to almost nothing.
>>
>>37609271
to be honest like 80% of guys look like the OP pic in the civilized world. you can still stay in your league though.
>>
>>37609363
How the fuck are you supposed to do that?
>>
>>37609645

>80% of guys look like OP

Where do you live? Deadlift city? Chadville?

That dude is top 0.1% in terms of looks. 90% of males dont even have visible abs and 50% of the male population are under 6', while only 10% of American males have a net worth over 1 million.

You have to be extremely lucky to meet all of those critera AND have an aesthetic face.
>>
>>37609739
i live in a lame rainy city. not even east coast or california, they'll have even better looking dudes.

>don't have visible abs
don't talk to me or my son ever again if you think this is normal
>>
>>37609630

>being this autistic

It's a joke you fucking sperg.
>>
>>37608821
Yo dickoak is that you?
>>
>>37607896

kek'd hard, up to unironical farting.

Basically the dude in the Tinderpic admitted:

1) he's got money, talent, house, body, and he's so retarded he can't get a gf, or:
1b) he can't get in a stable relation

2) he came before her (the egg), that is, ejaculatio praecox -- she didn't get any pleasure and got rid of him right away

3) he needs costume parties to get at least some limited sex action.

>tldr, "tinder" is where punypenor fagets meet overpriced wasted whores
>>
>>37607896

He's basically admitting he's beta by saying he comes first.
>>
File: 6v4i75s.png (848KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
6v4i75s.png
848KB, 1080x1920px
lol that guy is nothing, also gives of huge douche vibes and will only get low quality primitive girls
>>
File: jfk.jpg (120KB, 794x600px) Image search: [Google]
jfk.jpg
120KB, 794x600px
>>37609963
If you don't cum in under 3 minutes every time you're a fucking nu-male. Pic related.
>>
>>37609684
The old fashioned eay
>>
>>37609997

Thats what makes him a turbo Chad as opposed to a normal Chad, like the one that you posted.

Keep in mind, that women are drawn to narcissism, like bees to honey. Combine that with their god tier looks and you get a perfect storm of chadiness.
>>
>>37609828
What's a dickoak?
I'm just a lurker that has been on 4chan for... Oh boy... For eight years. I've posted my picture on various boards maybe 10 times. I can't imagine someone has used my pics. So likely just a doppelganger

>>37609570
Thanks for the grooming advice duder, but shaving my head that close is far too much effort. My beard usually is longer though.
>>
>>37609739
>Where do you live?
Sperglandia.
>>
>>37609963
>tfw I deathgrip'd my dick and can't cum from normal intercourse (not that I have a lot of opportunities to test that out)
>sex is just frustrating
>girls gets offended because I don't cum from blowjobs
>last time I had sex I had to pretend to cum and then go finish myself off in the shower
>girl is in full afterglow mode after and being all clingy, telling me it was amazing and all that bullshit (though she seemed to mean it) while I'm just miserable and still horny as fuck

A-at least I'm not a quickshot.
>>
>>37609630

wtf, I'm doomed.

>be me, 31, virgin, asexual
>I'd happily date a girl, as long as no sex included
>but I badly want cuddling, kissing, romance, walk hand in hand, hugging without a reason many many times a day

I just cannot install Tinder and write that.
>>
>>37609997
those prime genetics god damn

i wish condoms and birth control never existed
>>
>>37610050
this all of it
>>
>>37609951
Chad gets anal while you make autistic numbered lists that dont make sense
>>
shouldn't he have said egg?
>>
>>37610854

sounds like your inferiority complex ensued again
>>
File: wizard.jpg (9KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
wizard.jpg
9KB, 253x200px
>>37609630
>>Also, 26 is old for guys on Tinder. When my profile said I was 25, I got loads of matches. The day it ticked over to 26, it dropped to almost nothing.
>>
>>37610904

he has a severe ED
>>
>>37610854
He gets sex all the time because he's hot.

When you're good at something in his case he's rich and attractive pussy flows like the river nile. he just wants different pussy and tinder is a way to maximize the pussy gain without having to deal with constantly going to a pub spending money.

TL:DR Tinder makes pussy come to him at a more efficient pace.
>>
>>37610956
>He gets sex all the time because he's hot.

but his sex lasts less than a banana in a monkeys convention.
>>
>>37608821
As far as online dating goes, then yea you're screwed. Everyone does better in real life.

A true real life equivalent would be like standing between two chads every time you went out.
>>
>>37611005
Doesn't matter when you're hot and have resources and you're at least on the surface successful women give you more chances than if you're not as attractive.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.