[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everytime I meet girls and they seem to be interested and we

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1231231231231231.png (245KB, 676x539px) Image search: [Google]
1231231231231231.png
245KB, 676x539px
Everytime I meet girls and they seem to be interested and we start hanging out, they turn out to have a bf. I don't mind being just friends but it's so fucking dissapointing. Happened to me 4 times now
>>
Maybe there is something wrong with you. Why do you keep on surrounding yourself with unavaible women? Do you have a deep fear of intimacy?
>>
>>37607669
Yeah it's a pretty ubiquitous phenomenon. When you're a woman in a dedicated relationship, you can't use the prospect of sex as an incentive, and so as a general rule you have nothing to offer your old male acquaintances. They leave you.
There are other factors that make it much harder to make friends when you're in a relationship, but this is the number one issue if you're a woman.
>>
>>37607669
why is his right arm so skinny? nigga wtf is wrong with his arm!
>>
Lost a lot of my male friends when I started being in a relationship. It sucks because I have no friends now. Plus, I was rased shelted by only my father so, it's hard for me to have friendships with girls. I just don't understand other women. I feel like, I will never have a true friend.
>>
>>37607669

>be taking a summer course to get my program done faster
>qt homely looking girl is in my class
>sorta chubby, 3/10 face, and lacks assets but has feminine figure
>pretty curly brown short cut
>has a cute happy semi-autist personality
>about 24 years old
>was actually able to talk to her and she seemed to like to talk to me
>she's married

She was literally my fucking type.
>>
>>37607840
Like I've said, I don't mind being friends. However I'm worried that their boyfriends might get the wrong idea and I'm just dissapointed that I can't seen to find a girl who's my type and is available
>>
>>37608127
My type being, starting a conversation with me as I'm too socially awkward to start one myself
>>
people like you are the reason why 4chan is so messed up to and let me repeat this you ARE A DUCKING NORMIE SO PLEASE GET OFFthe internet. Forever thanks
>>
>>37608150
Why do you think I'm a normie? Just because I'm not a ugly fat neckbeard like you and people sometimes want to talk to me? I have mild autism and have ocd, am socially awkward, almost unable to enjoy social activities and spend most of my time browsing this shithole and looking for ways to off myself
>>
>>37607669
Nearly all women you meet will be taken, especially Asian women
>>
>>37608289
So there's no point in even trying anymore? Should I just look for a bf instead or just fucking save up for a hooker
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.