[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm nearly fucking 30

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: 1496801303568.jpg (81KB, 629x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496801303568.jpg
81KB, 629x960px
>go to work
>do job
>get "bullied" by normalfag co-workers
>ad infinitum
>probably until the day I retire

Anyone else?

I hate using the phrase "bully" outside of an elementary school context but I'm afraid the English language has no suitable alternative
>>
How do they bully you? Can you bully them back?
>>
>>37607619

>coworker cracks joke, trying to include OP in discussion
>OP's autism causes him to interpret the jab as bullying
>rushes to post about incident on r9k, rather than jabbing coworker back and establishing friendship

lel
>>
>>37607718
Bully back isn't an option

I'm unironically above such animalistic behavior

I don't even care on a social level; it just bothers me when it actually impedes my ability to do my job.
>>
>>37607756
>bullying doesn't exist, its all just nice people making jokes bro
must be nice living as a normalshit in a normalshit world. as for you OP, thats what you get for being a wageslave
>>
>>37607619

Everyone tries this shit with everyone. Just slag them back. The more you make it uncomfortable for them the less likely they will do it.
>>
>>37607815
This, are you even a robot OP? Making people feel uncomfortable should be one of your most developed skills.
>>
>>37607799
Give us an example of how they bully you, anon
>>
>>37607799

a lot of bullying starts as shit testing, to see how well you respond to criticism. if you can hold your own you develop rapport and become a member of the group
>>
>>37607799
I know anon I deserve it

>>37607815
I can handle normal banter m80. I'm talking about overt aggression

Last job I had my manager pulled this shit as well which introduces a whole 'nother social dynamic
>>
>>37607793
>I'm unironically above such animalistic behavior

>I unironically can't grasp that banter is an integral aspect of human socialization and has been for forever
>>
>>37607827
That is one of my many special talents
>>
>>37607835
>they only bully you if you fail their shittest because you are shy/weak/awkward and then they will treat you as an outgroup person
well anon, i dont know if thats supposed to make bullies look better or worse
>>
File: sccy-6.jpg (55KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
sccy-6.jpg
55KB, 900x600px
>>37607619
Workplace accidents happen for a reason anon.
Don't be a victim
>>
>>37607859
There is a difference between banter and outright normalfag aggression
>>
>>37607873
It's not either, it's just how the world works

If you react to any conflict or "bullying" by clamming up and shutting down any attempts to assert yourself or spar with whomevers doing it to you, you're just demonstrating that you're not worthy of respect in their eyes.
>>
>>37607912
What if you're just a massive autist who doesn't give a shit about anything besides trains
>>
>>37607900
>t. someone who can't into banter

Unless they're beating you up for your lunch money I'm going to assume that the issue is you cowing and submitting in the face of any conflict.
>>
>>37607927

then you deserve to be bullied. hard.
>>
>the English language has no suitable alternative
Asshole
Asswipe
Piece of shit
etc
>>
>>37607931
>blame the victim
now this is disgusting anon, its not like rape where the roasties deserve it or something. bullies should be punished, especially the popular ones who think its just some joke. i unironically prefer an outright evil bully to the popular scumbag joker bully. but anyways the only thing worse than a bully is a normalfag beta buddy/supporter of bullies, and thats very likely who you are
>>
>>37607931
I did nearly a year in prison

I can """banter"""" you vile fucking normalfag
>>
>>37607979
Please describe some of this "normalfag aggression" that's so far removed from banter that you experienced then? I'm really curious
>>
>>37608022
I don't value your opinion enough to bother
>>
>>37608136
Then why make a thread whining about it?
>>
>>37608144
To talk with like-minded folks who perhaps have similar experiences to share
>>
>>37607975
>its not like rape where the roasties deserve it
rofl
and you expect symapthy
>>
>>37608166

>i want to have a discussion about an experience with like-minded people

>what was your experience?

>i don't value this discussion enough to tell you

go back to prison
>>
>>37608166
Well it seems like most people ITT agree with me, maybe people would be more sympathetic if you actually explained what happened to you and why it was so much worse than just banter
>>
>>37608180
>>37608194

The operative word being 'like-minded'

Seeing as I'm not a self-absorbed normalfag, I'm more interested to hear about other's experiences rather than discuss my own

I know that's difficult to comprehend
>>
File: 1496929646034.jpg (162KB, 1024x857px) Image search: [Google]
1496929646034.jpg
162KB, 1024x857px
>>37607619
this is why being an autist in tech is great

they can't bully because I'm much better at them at doing our jobs, they need me much, much more than I need them
>>
>>37608194
I have no desire for sympathy
>>
>>37608262

well, we're like minded in that we're robots who've dealt with bullynig. i guess we're not like minded in that we dont both consider literally any interactions with other humans examples of bullying.
>>
>>37608271

And do you have a girlfriend.
>>
>>37608293
Apparently you have no desire for discussion or an interesting thread either
>>
>>37608322
Are you fucking retarded?

>>37608330
Fuck off.

>>37608342
*No desire for discussion with normalfags
>>
>>37608175
>and you expect symapthy
no i dont. and i dont have it for roasties or bullies either
>>
>>37608371
>I did nearly a year in prison
>I can """banter""""

You sure sound like a normalfag to me

Your anger at anyone with a different opinion only reinforces that
>>
>>37607619
>I'm afraid the English language has no suitable alternative

>mocked
>ridiculed
>harassed
>made fun of
>scorned
>taunted
take your pick
>>
>>37608378
You're complaining about 'victim blaming'. That's expecting sympathy.
>>
>>37608407
All of those terms fall under the aformentioned 'banter' category
>>
>>37608399
Please try re-reading thread
>>
>>37608330
kek. no. im still a robot anon.
>>
>>37608412
yes, but not for myself, but for the victims of bullying. you said i deserve no sympathy because of my comment on roasties, how is that relevant to others?
as for you OP i really dont know what to do, quiting your job and living as a neet weould unironically be my solution. if i wanted to get along with normalshits i'd have to lie about literally everything in my life (gf, hobbies, life experience, my personality etc.) and thats really not worth it for me. also i'm in uni now and its pretty easy to just live as a ghost, i guess when you're working its much harder.
>>
>>37608424
You don't understand what a robot is then. ANY means of social encounter is seen as a thread for these people. They have absolutely no sense for banter/small talk
>>
>>37608506
I plan on retiring as soon as I have enough savings to do so.

And you're correct about the nature of workplace social dynamics I'm afraid
>>
>>37608547
I never claimed to be a "robot", especially not with respect to its current perceived meaning
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.